The Fat Bus Drivers 3months 100% TS program

nehemiahz

Day 1 complete, now in the dawn of day two. Feeling ok so far. I have got the shake and bars bumper pack. Shake in the morning bar for lunch and shake for dinner. And a good amount of water spaced out during the day and over night. No headaches so far just a little stomach acid (heart burn) and a minor tummy rumble which a nice glass of water heals keeps it at bay. My starting weight is 17st.8lb (239lbs).

On day 2 (today) I will be going to the gym to do a mild work out while I'm waiting for ketosis to kick in. I'm hoping it kicks in by Monday / Tuesday as that's when Im back on the buses on a late/night shift. Kinda hoping my weekly work outs at the gym kick it off.

Last edited:
Just had a check and Im already in the Ketosis stage (1.5 small) according to Ketosis sticks.

Just come back from gym after splitting my morning shake into two portions with coffee added (vanilla) feeling good and took my time in my cardio work out.. Not feeling faint or light headed

Last edited:
:welcome2:glad you have joined the exante journey! good luck!

Day 3 begins, I found the ending of day 2 a real struggle after going to a party and not touching anything at all but a few grapes. Ended the day with a 4th shake (chocolate) and made it warm. Hopefully after today or day 4/5 alot of people say it gets better so we will see.

Half way in Day 3 feeling a little energetic. Ketosis has kicked in but the stick colour this morning was a little lighter than yesterday... ;-( maybe its them grapes i ate in day 2. Added sparkling spring water to the diet and im doing ok it surely does help as plain water taste dead after a while. Considering this coke zero i hear every one talking about but till i will do the 7 days and use the coke zero as a treat for my 1 wee success. Tomorrow will be interesting, back to work on nights and school run chaos begins along with my normal gym work out... phew it going to be a heavy duty week. But i have plenty of flab to power me providing I'm in Ketosis. Still no major head pains and if they start to rumble a glass of water blasts it away. ;-)

Hi, I do the sparkly water thing too, fills me up even if it does make me burp!

Hi, you sound as if you are doing brilliant! keep it up hope the week ahead isn't too hectic make sure you make time for yourself to drink the fizzy water! remember the more you drink the more you shrink! xx

The dawn of Day 4 its just before 4:30am been woken up by foxes having a party with the next door neighbours bins KMT... Hunger strikes and it just way too early to make a shake.. Big glass of water and now going to try and sleep before the rugrats (kids) awake to start the school run from hell LOL.. Feeling optimistic about today just hoping I can cope. Wish me well xxx

I'm up alive and kicking after a nightmare about over eating on sausage rolls and greggs delights. All kids fed washed and dress by 7:45am... I guess now they can enjoy cartoons for a little longer before school. Had a vanilla shake this morning added coffee and 1 1/2 table spoons of raw oats. Blended and slighted heated. I split my shake into two portions as i will be going to the gym today. So some shake and oats before and after when Im feeling a little beat the second portion can save the day. Was surprised to wake up and look down at my tummy... It seems to be retracting?? Woo hoo. Tempted to have a sneaky peak on the gym scales but na i should really wait till friday. I don't want get to proud and start bending the rules. Keep your head up guys, and smile xxx

Good morning, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Good morning giggle pants, just come back from the gym after burning 500kcals in a short 50mins blast. so i guess my morning shake has vanished. Felt a little drained afterward but splitting my shake has really paid off. Day 4 and I could not resist but to jump on the gym scales..... 2lbs down.. Still got till Friday morning left so we will see what the end result will be. Keep it up every one!!!

been reading your posts with interest :D good luck to you, im on day 5 of exante, have just read your comment bout coke zero ....can you have that on exante and stay in ketosis?

Back