The Fat Bus Drivers 3months 100% TS program

Hi ya nikki, I have seen a few people been drinking on the exante diet. I was in the shop the other day and it has no carbs in it what so ever. In fact looking at the rear lable Im not aura if it will still even taste like coke. Very low calorie count and not carbs. Im thinking maybe it taste like sparkling water with a hint a coke. I so far haven't known anyone to be taken out of ketosis so far. Well done on reaching Day 5

Thanks for that, ive also emailed exante to check whether i can drink marigold vegetable buillion and they said yes too, cant believe i feel so thrilled lol that i can have that as well as diet coke but it relieves the boredom of water water water!!!

Lol ya i can agree with you as the water was tasting stale after 2 days. It does have its plus sides on cleaning up my skin but 3/4ltrs of dull water i am really struggling with. Great news!!! I have not tried the veg stuff so i may give it a try the
Is weekend

Day 4 (afternoon) tested myself for ketosis and it came up blood red / dark purple still feel fine but Im wondering if my venture to the gym took me off the charts. At work now armed with a bottle of water and a shake don't finish till 1am ish :'( wish me well xxx

Last edited:
Hi, well done on keeping going!... I add the marigold bouillon to the soups...they taste MUCH better :)

Ya i did some research on them so I will be adding them to the plan once i have past the 2 weeks mark. Also i would like to try the oats they provide saving me from having to bulk up the shakes to last passed a gym session. How your day been going so far??

Hi, good thanks, done all the eating and have been for a walk, staring at a small can of diet G&T ....:)

Great!!! Its after 11pm now and i still have 2 hours left of work and Im really drained. My fizzy water is warm. Really need to sleep.. :-(

You're doing really well, especially with going to the gym! Re the coke zero, the reason it's ok to drink is because it doesn't have citric acid in, whereas "normal" diet coke does. Nice to have something other than water isn't it :)

Day 5!!!! Woohoo Hi ya miss piggy ya the coke zero i tried last night while i was at work as i needed something to fizz me up and keep me alert. It actually tastes rather nice. A shock to the taste buds from plain or fizzy water... Today I'm doing the school run and then Im going to the gym. Yesterday (day4) i did 1 hour of cardio only. Today i will try and do 1hrs 30/45 mins. Im finding my workout send me deep into ketosis still my energy level struggle a little while working out. I may do some weights today and tone up the soon to be slim arms, bums & tums. Feeling confident and the sun is out to play!!! Keep it up every one!!!! Xxx

Day 5, 1hr 30mins cardio. A mixture of the treadmill, cross trainer, bike and rowing machine. Did 834 kcals. I only had two small mouth full of my morning shake and lots of water. I left the rest for when i get home. I did expect to be starving and faithing for food or the shake but Im rather energetic. Im guessing i must be running on ketosis as there not much in my system to run on in my tummy. And yes i could not resist them gym scales it shows a 1lbs loss in 24hrs (since yesterday morning) I should really wait will Friday but it keeping me going and reminding me that my efforts are not in vein. Alot of people on this forum say it gets easier after a few days and yup day 5 surely is better!!!! keep it up everyone!!! Xxx

Last edited:
Good afternoon Nehemiahz, glad you're finding today easier. Stay positive :hug99: xx

Evening, you sound like you have it all under control! can't wait to see your WI results friday good luck with the rest of the week xxx:clap:

i got some of the marigold organic veg buillion low salt from asda today, it is lush! it really is! v low in carbs, i just had one mug which was enough for my savoury cravings (i am a crisp a holic lol), really enjoying watching you:)r progress, keep it up!

OMG @ nikki i think i need to get some of that!! Im a crisp craver too. I walked into tesco to get some coke zero and was lead past the snacks section. My favourite monster munch was on offer!!! I felt to cry :'( walked to the tills with just the coke zero and left the shop with my head down.. Looking back at it now Im glad i held out. Day 5 is ending and Day 6 is on the horizon..

Many thanks jax. Im taking a day off gym tomorrow and will replace it with a few walking laps around the park. I felt a little dizzy once i came home so i should give myself a rest and then Thursday i will go to the gym and push again to get them all important lbs off. Im looking forward to Friday morning and them gym scales. The gym assistants must think Im obsessed with it LOL

Day 6!!! Feeling really drained this morning, more muscle pain than actually feeling sleepy. No gym today so i have look at my back garden and it looks like a jungle so me and the lawn mower are going to have fun in the sun. Still 100% on the TS.

You aren't doing too much gym wise etc are you? Once you get your energy when ketosis keeps in maybe that's the time to exercise, with such a lack of carb intake it's hard at first to do all that exercise, I've just walked 3 miles round a lake pushing my grandson in his buggy! Well chuffed tho didnt realise it was so fat tbh!!

Wow, very impressed with your level of exercise..... here's hoping for a big drop on the scales tomorrow, you've earned it :D xx

Back