The Fat Bus Drivers 3months 100% TS program

Day 35: Feeling alot more energetic today.... Could be a sign of ketosis however i looked the the cabinet and i only have two shakes left!!! Blimmey I drank them fast. Im still wondering if i should order 50 chock shakes and do another Month. In which i am serious considering. So i can burn off the extra fat during the summer heat lol (if it ever comes)

Hiya ,well done on your fab weight loss, ,I ordered some slain and save samples....lovely to eat savoury food....didn't like their shakes though & can't do bars, they just make me want to eat another one, think its the chewing thing... :)

Day 36-37: Week 5 WI now stands at 15st 3lbs. Going to push hard this week 6 to break into the 14st bracket

Day 39: I have now stopped the extante diet and am now dieting on my own and managing the calorie and carbs intake. I will continue to post my figures and results to show you all that the weight loss has bee maintained and dtill keep coming off if you have the will power to push and reach your goals. a cheeky peek at th scales this morning revealed im now 15st 6lbs. my bmi is now 30.1 better than the 34.3 i started out at. im still classed as obese but hopefully come friday that should turn to a "overweight". I went gym this morning only for 50mins did the treadmill only. a bit of a struggle as i finished work at 2am and i woke up 6am to get to the gym for 6.30pm in which i made it one time. them rush home and get the kids ready to watch the Olympic torch go passed our area in Bromley. Feeling good and full of energy im running a diet of 700/800kcals per day but burning 1,100kcals at the gym so its enough to keep it a deficit which is the key. How is every one else coping so far

Day 40: Sneaky peak shows 15st 5lbs. 1lbs down since yesterday. Did a great cardio session today did less than my normal 1000+ it was more like 750kcals in 1 hour. I think the early morning heat had a early drain on my energy.

Day 41: blimmey its hot and summer is here, went gym this morning 780kcals and sweat like a pig under the heat. Really it was hot. Not sue if the ac was working in the gym either. Neither the less i went on with the plan as i know i would defiantly be burning something more in the heat as opposed to a cold winters day

Day 42-43: feeling jittery and and got the shakes ton time to time. Scales now reading 15st 4lbs:)

Wow!!! Well done nehm!! You are doing veryy very well!! You look great in ur avatar pic :) xx

Back