the fat caught me up......again

Fingers crossed the water will flush those nasty carbs right out your system with no water gain or loss of ketosis :) xx

fingers crossed! don't feel like I'm out of ketosis as the badger is still firmly rooted in my mouth. Already onto my 2nd litre of water and not long had my first pack as not hungry

not a good day today. I am feeling really low and want to just grab anything unhealthy such as chocolate like I normally do when feeling crap. I even got as far as the shop but in the end bought swede to do chips and had the small piece of steak I already had out for tea tonight. I also got some reduced wafer thin ham and have eaten that instead of a third pack. I was planning on going swimming today but feeling this crap I'm going to give it a miss I think.

crappy feeling has lingered but I have not had anything off plan. I may have had an extra protein portion but considering what I very nearly had I am pretty pleased. Well, onto day 20!

Hiya,well done for the better choice. I am on day 19 today and have done it 100% until yesterday when I had an extra bar. Have also had a crappy feeling the last couple of days but feeling more positive today. Posting here has probably helped! Here's to a great day :)

Well done for sticking to plan Hun :) I wanted pizza last night so much lol but I just went to bed to avoid ordering it!
Your doing really well :) we will be skinny Minnie's before you know it :) xx

thanks guys, yes it was really hard yesterday and could have given up soooooo easy!! But this morning is a different kettle of fish. I feel more positive today and am just about to have baked egg for brekkie :)

just checked the time table for the local pool, I AM going swimming today!

what a difference a day makes! yesterday I was on the edge. Today I started with a baked egg with mackerel then been swimming, just had a bar. Got 2 packs left to have today and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow :) So glad I didn't give in yesterday

ooh helloo! I tell myself often in the eve how good ill feel in the morning once ive not given in to temptation.
(also had to remind myself how awful I felt when I did give in)

now what is a baked egg? Im very intrigued!

I got the baked egg off the recipes bit! Today I put half a smoked mackerel (50g) in a ramekin then cracked an egg over the top before putting it in the oven for 10 mins. I've done it with veg in the bottom and 2 eggs too, love it

phew, needn't have bothered going swimming! Am on duty tonight and some idiot has just set the fire alarm off on the third floor of one of the buildings by leaving a pan on the hob. Cue me running up and down stairs clearing the flat, dealing with roll call and residents. Shattered! so celebrating with a glass of coke zero :)

weigh in tomorrow, 2lb will do! night night

Weigh in and 2.4lbs off this week :)

Well done you! That a great result.

Back