The fat is back

i literally cant get over your avatar pic.. its like.. "OMG".. not only have you shrunk.. your really glowing.. you know.. im so amazed at how well you have done..!!!!

x x x x

Doesn't she just look FAB - and the best thing is you can SEE Paula knows it.

Paula - I'm so so happy for you. I just hope I can get there too.

I'll need to pm you. Got some fairly exciting news. Our schedule may have changed !?! I'll know what's happening by the end of the week - but looks like we're only going to Guangzhou now and then maybe Beijing for a few days to do some touristy stuff before coming home.... Maybe chance for a China meet-up !

If you need anything brought over and then either posted on or perhaps even "delivered" do let me know.

Hi Paula

Your new avatar (or aviator as I call it....:rolleyes::eek:) pic is fantastic - you look so stunning and happy and confident and bubbly and glowing and and and ......!!!!

I also took a look at your pics on your Facebook pages - your daughter is just soooo cute and your family pics are lovely - your huby looks like a rock star.....:D

Love

i literally cant get over your avatar pic.. its like.. "OMG".. not only have you shrunk.. your really glowing.. you know.. im so amazed at how well you have done..!!!!

x x x x

:eek::D:eek::eek::eek::):):):):):)

I feel fabulous Cat.....I've got so much more confidence....I'm completley and utterly vain, and my new best fried is the full length mirror, but hell, I deserve it.....anyone who's suffered the pains of being a fatty does!!!!

Doesn't she just look FAB - and the best thing is you can SEE Paula knows it.

Uh-huh....vain, vain, vain:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

Paula - I'm so so happy for you. I just hope I can get there too.
You will, nothing has kept me going more than minimins for one and seeing that scales going down week after week after week.....

I'll need to pm you. Got some fairly exciting news. Our schedule may have changed !?! I'll know what's happening by the end of the week - but looks like we're only going to Guangzhou now and then maybe Beijing for a few days to do some touristy stuff before coming home.... Maybe chance for a China meet-up !

If you need anything brought over and then either posted on or perhaps even "delivered" do let me know.

OMG....that is soooooo exciting!!!! It would be fabulous to meet up with you!! And here in Beijing, my first thought when I read this was 'Oh, I'll need to take her to this restaurant, and then this one, oh and of course that one....' but that was the old me thinking.....I shall take you to this shopping center, and that tea-house, oh and while your in this cultural epicenter, how about a couple of sights!!!!;)

Let me know your plans.....

Hi Paula

Your new avatar (or aviator as I call it....:rolleyes::eek:) pic is fantastic - you look so stunning and happy and confident and bubbly and glowing and and and ......!!!!
Oh please....keep it coming......:D

My head isn't gonna be able to fit through the door soon!

My 'catalogue' poses were taken on Sunday afternoon, post kiddies birthday party....got some undie ones too!!!!:eek::eek::p:D

I
also took a look at your pics on your Facebook pages - your daughter is just soooo cute and your family pics are lovely - your huby looks like a rock star.....:D

Thank you! My hubby is my sexy man!!!!:cool:

Love to you all......

Mwahhhh

Feeling really rather miserable.....am running a temperature and have a sore throat. I'm aching all over and just feeling very, very sorry for myself.

Diet wise I haven't really stuck to any plan this week. I haven't gone overboard, just eating a little meal a couple of times a day and adding fruit. I really want to get this last stone off by the end of April, but I'm feeling really down today, very unhealthy and as if I'll never get there. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I really need to get my bum back to the gym everyday too. I was doing sooooo well before Chinese New Year....ahhhhhh, what it's like to be a person of excess......

Have a school outing to the aquarium tomorrow, and then an Easter event on Saturday and a table booked at The Orchard, my most favourite restaurant in the world, for Sunday lunch.....hope this pooey feeling shifts and I get to partake in all of the above.....

Sorry you're feeling cack Paula...."Gute Besserung" :)

You and me both with this last stone! I'm sabotaging good style at the moment - just can't get my head into gear at all!

Am off to my first physio session in an hour (couldn't be bothered waiting about 12 weeks for an NHS appointment :eek:) and I want to get back on track for getting fit. I've been trying to walk more (in my MBTs, hoping they'll work some muscles) - well, actually, that's been unavoidable as I've been on Diazepam for a week, so not allowed to drive anyway. My husband's getting back into his cycling - I think that'd be a good one for me too, really (not too much stress on the joints) - do they do extra-wide saddles for lard arses do you think???

Anyway, enough of boring you about me, fingers crossed you pick up quickly :)

you're so so close Paula. Please don't let it get to you. You look absolutely STUNNING now - so I wouldn't let however long it takes bother you to get to your goal.

I've had a surprisingly goo d loss this week which I'll record just shortly. I've eaten MORE this week - has a carb fest with eggs on potato scones last Sunday followed by an egg mayonaise sandwich aat lunchtime and roast dinner in the evening. Took me a good couple of days to get over it !

Since then - I've been eating a fair amount - and varying the cals - but avoiding the carbs. Those are for weekend treats.

Last night I had chicken wrapped in a bacon slice cooked in the oven, on a bed (whole base of plate covered one layer thick) of peas, a grilled courgette sliced and some grilled spring onions. ON the way to the field to see to the horses (before going home from work - it was 8pm and I was STARVING... hadnt had anything all day) - I had a double handful of red seedless grapes. By time I had dinner I was STUFFED.

The calorie cycling and carb avoidance is working much much better now I'm eating a bit more !

A couple of small meals and some fruit shouldn't affect your llosses now... you might be surprised - it may even help ! :)

Get well soon - enjoy your meal out on Sunday (hopefully you'll be better by then) - you deserve it

Hugs

S-J

Hope you're feeling a bit better babe.

My brother is arriving down from Scotland tomorrow and going home Tuesday am. There will be quite a lot of news for you to catch up on by next week !

For now, the weather is dismal. Rain, snow, sleet and wind. My paddocks resemble paddyfields ! You can barely see the tops of the grass. The ponies desperately want the new grass now it's sort of starting to come through and aren't actually eating much in the way of hay. I'd have thought they'd have been starving hungry in this weather and the hay is GORGEOUS ..... but they obviously think different. :rollseyes:

My naughty filly had climbed through the electric fence and was straddled in the middle munching everything in sight. As she'd pulled the wire off and it was earthing in the puddles - she wasnt getting zapped ! She was sensible and thankfully stood and let me get her out although would have preferred to stay where she was. New battery needed for tomorrow. I just hope the fence is still standing !!!

Had the day off yesterday and we went to collect loads and loads of wood as a friend of my husband had a huge bough fallen off a very very old beech tree in their garden across their fence and into the park. It'll be a year or two before we can use it for firewood. There might be more where that came from as one of the other boughs is rotten and in danger of taking out the house. However - as the tree is listed the council have to approve it first.

Diet wise - no hiccups.... yet !

Hello Girls, thanks for popping by.

I'm feeling a lot better, still a little achey and a gravelly throat, but not half as sorry for myself as I was last post!

Well, I have decided not to weigh myself this week. I reached my Easter goal of becoming 'normal' last week, and this week has been quite ....well.....how shall I put it.....'complete', food wise!;) My reason for not stepping on the scales is I know that I will have gained, but I also know that a big majority of the gain will be fluid retention, as, even though I have eaten, I still don't think I have gone incredibly, incredibly overboard.

I'm gonna write it all down, (let's see if I think it's overboard then!)

Saturday

AM - One Pack
Lunch - Cantonese Dim Sum:eatdrink023::eatdrink023:
which included:
Steamed Parsnip Pancake thingy
3 Char Siu rolls (Like Sausage Rolls)
2 prawn dumplings
2 Pork dumplings
2 Rice flour wraps
6 Teeny Tiny Spare Ribs
1 Bowl of Sweet Tofu
2 Spoonfuls of Rice Porridge
(That does seem like a lot I know, but everything is just like party size one-mouthful thingys....honest!!!!

Dinner - About 10 small Pork and Celery Dumplings
A couple of mouthfuls of spinach and shitake mushrooms
A couple of mouthfuls of beansprouts

Sunday

AM - 6 Mini Eggs:eek:
One Pack

Lunch - Orchard Buffet....oh..oh!!!!!
Starters - Plateful of mixed salad inc. Lots of fresh greens, salmon, chicken liver, and two small chunks of homemade bread (Yum)
Main- Ham with the most delicious crackling I have ever tasted :eek:
Tiny slice of duck breast and tiny slice of lamb.
Spoonful of both Baby Carrots and Mixed grill of veg
Dessert - 5 Grapes, Carrot Cake
Glass of white wine

Chose not to eat dinner this evening. Drinking lots and lots of water.

After reading all of this, it seems like a lot. But I didn't eat until I was really full on either days. Portions of everything were small and I would have eaten an awful lot more B-CD.

I chose not to eat the very high carb mains. I would have usually opted for at least two desserts (just to have a 'try' of everything - the killer of buffets!) I would have filled up my plate with a 'bit' of everything, but I chose carefully (well, except for the pork crackling:eek:) and I feel pretty good!

I have a new ticker. I break for a two week holiday on April 25th. I would like to be at goal by then. I am going to put the start weight as last weeks weight as I have decided not to punish myself for my glorious weekend.

I had a wonderful weekend btw. School activity was very nice, trip to the aquarium was wonderful (although I was a little spaced on medication!) I went shopping to the newly opened Beijing Next (yep, I know, it's fab!) yesterday, and I am officially a standard Next size 12 :D. Didn't buy anything except for a little dress for Eiriana as she was playing up a bit, so we skipped out with my promise to them that I will be back again soon!

The Orchard was delightful! Lunch was wonderful, there was an Easter Egg Hunt around the lake and and the weather was glorious....lovely, lovely, lovely! Oh and I got my hair cut, wanted a colour as well, but didn't have time, so I got a funky fringe cut in. I cringed for the first half an hour and I nearly cried when he lopped about 10 inches off (just the front...I'm not that brave!) but I think I like it...looks pretty cool. I would like it more if it didn't feel so heavy on my forehead giving me a terrible headache. But I guess I'll get used to it in a day or two!

No more news me thinks....

...so to you all....night night!

Oh and Happy Easter

Oh dear....just read over that last post....I should have tapped on wood....

....I've been sick, sick, sick, well, I still am. Flu like I've never had before....and I'm feeling incredibly sorry for myself! Went to the doc's yesterday and he gave me a bagful of medicine to be going home with. Thought that I would miraculously awaken all better this morning, but got out of bed and nearly fell back into it, I'm so weak!:cry:

While I was there, I also got the doc to check my bottom :eek:

For the past week or so, whenever I do a poo (sorry TMI....avert your eyes if your squeamish...it's gonna get worse) I've been passing quite a lot of blood. I've had a bit of blood in the past, but this is a lot, the water is red when I'm done. I've suffered with hemorrhoids (sp) since I gave birth to my darling daughter (a very small price to pay :p) so I'm guessing that one has ruptured. Well, my lower abdomnen has started to become quite painful too. Often a little swollen and 'lumpy'. I spoke to the school doctor who said it was probably bulked up poo, and the doc yesterday took some blood for tests. He said that everything there seems to be very normal, so there's probably not a tumour :eek: Well, I'm quite glad about that! He gave me some laxatives to try and soften the bulked up poo and told me to keep an eye on it.......

I take Psyllium Husks with at least one of my packs everyday, and I've now started to eat fruit and veg, and other stuff. I drink at least 5 litres of water a day, but still, everytime I poo, it's hard, round, golf-ball like specimens!!!! OK...enough about my bowel movements.....:eek:

Eiriana has been sick too, Xiao Zhou has been running around all week looking after his girls! She seems to be on the mend now, although she was complaining of earache in the night. But when she got up just now (gosh it's 11:30am already, we all had a long lie in this morning!) she said it wasn't hurting anymore. Hope she doesn't come down with an ear-infection.....she's so terrified of the doctors!!!

Well.....I'm gonna stop whinging.....weight this week (when is my weigh in day? It seems to be fluctuating these days!) down to 70.3 KGS. 0.8 kgs or 1.7 lbs down. I'm happy with that, 'cos I know that I put on quite a bit last weekend, I just didn't record it for my own psychological reasons:eek:

Just worked out I think I'm about 1/2 pound off 11 stone....lost a total of 6 stones so far....yeah me!!!!

Need to catch up on everyone else's threads....but I need to rest for 1/2 hour first.....

My pictures do seem to be quite deceptive, and I am very slim on top and in my legs. My belly, bum and hips still have quite a lot of wobbly bits though!:p I really do hope that my boobies don't shrink anymore though:eek:

My mam took my measurements a week after I started the diet and they were as follows:

Chest - 48"
Waist - 48"
Hips - 54"

As of Tuesday, meaurements are:

Chest - 36"
Waist - 32"
Hips - 37"

:):):):):):):)

So....Friday already.....I am ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED. Had a very busy/stressful week. I got home at 5pm this afternoon and collapsed into bed until a few minutes ago! If I'd stayed there, probably wouldn't have risen 'til tomorrow morning!!!!

aahhhhhh, shall go off to skype my mammy I think!

Well regardlessof the wobbly bits ... which I CAN'T see :D You look fabulous. What an acheivement!

You lost some serious inchage!

((((hugs))) & love

CC xxx

Oh dear....just read over that last post....I should have tapped on wood....

....I've been sick, sick, sick, well, I still am. Flu like I've never had before....and I'm feeling incredibly sorry for myself! Went to the doc's yesterday and he gave me a bagful of medicine to be going home with. Thought that I would miraculously awaken all better this morning, but got out of bed and nearly fell back into it, I'm so weak!:cry:

While I was there, I also got the doc to check my bottom :eek:

For the past week or so, whenever I do a poo (sorry TMI....avert your eyes if your squeamish...it's gonna get worse) I've been passing quite a lot of blood. I've had a bit of blood in the past, but this is a lot, the water is red when I'm done. I've suffered with hemorrhoids (sp) since I gave birth to my darling daughter (a very small price to pay :p) so I'm guessing that one has ruptured. Well, my lower abdomnen has started to become quite painful too. Often a little swollen and 'lumpy'. I spoke to the school doctor who said it was probably bulked up poo, and the doc yesterday took some blood for tests. He said that everything there seems to be very normal, so there's probably not a tumour :eek: Well, I'm quite glad about that! He gave me some laxatives to try and soften the bulked up poo and told me to keep an eye on it.......

I take Psyllium Husks with at least one of my packs everyday, and I've now started to eat fruit and veg, and other stuff. I drink at least 5 litres of water a day, but still, everytime I poo, it's hard, round, golf-ball like specimens!!!! OK...enough about my bowel movements.....:eek:

Eiriana has been sick too, Xiao Zhou has been running around all week looking after his girls! She seems to be on the mend now, although she was complaining of earache in the night. But when she got up just now (gosh it's 11:30am already, we all had a long lie in this morning!) she said it wasn't hurting anymore. Hope she doesn't come down with an ear-infection.....she's so terrified of the doctors!!!

Well.....I'm gonna stop whinging.....weight this week (when is my weigh in day? It seems to be fluctuating these days!) down to 70.3 KGS. 0.8 kgs or 1.7 lbs down. I'm happy with that, 'cos I know that I put on quite a bit last weekend, I just didn't record it for my own psychological reasons:eek:

Just worked out I think I'm about 1/2 pound off 11 stone....lost a total of 6 stones so far....yeah me!!!!

Need to catch up on everyone else's threads....but I need to rest for 1/2 hour first.....

Aahh....... I hope you feel better real soon. xxxxx

6 Stones is fabulous weight loss. I've already said you look AMAZING and I love the fact you are vain ... :D

I feel fabulous Cat.....I've got so much more confidence....I'm completley and utterly vain, and my new best fried is the full length mirror, but hell, I deserve it.....anyone who's suffered the pains of being a fatty does!!!!

I'm so looking forward to doing what you've done!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!! You are one gorgeous lady (inside and out).

Aahh....... I hope you feel better real soon. xxxxx

6 Stones is fabulous weight loss. I've already said you look AMAZING and I love the fact you are vain ... :D

Tee-hee-hee:eek::eek:

I'm so looking forward to doing what you've done!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!
And you will CC, I'm gonna pop over to your diary soon, but you sound so much more positive, and I'm so glad to see you back!:)

You are one gorgeous lady (inside and out).

Sitting in my PJ's, hair unkempt, face sallow, lips chapped, and eyes sunken with a snotty nose and a cough like a miner I don't feel so gorgeous, but you've made me smile......Thank You!!!

Feeling a tad better today.....still have a heavy head and a cough like a miner on 80 woodbines a day (Ahhh, Grancha, I miss you!:)) but the phlegm is coming up.......so all promises to be good! It's really early, I've been awake since 6am, my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth, do you ever get that when you're sick? You can't breathe through your nose, so you breathe through your mouth and everything just dries up....yeuchhhh!!!!! I contemplated getting out of bed for a glass of water for about an hour before I actually made the move....:rolleyes: My ribs ache like buggery, think I may have even cracked one.....:eek: Xiao Zhou just laughed at me when I said that, he'll be sorry if I'm right!;)

Anyway, no news to report except for the above whinge....I really do need to catch up on other people's diaries...Love to you all!

Been an age since i last read your diary - I let it build up cos it's like a good book in that i don't want it to end :)

Sorry you been feeling rubbish doll, and your babi too (still loving her name, mor glws!). might make you feel betterif you look in the mirror cos you look delish!

Cariad mawr xxx

oh Paula - you've been having a rough time. Can only have been made harder by having a poorly little one too :-(

Actually - I couldn't remember the dates and thought perhaps you had gone to Guangzhou.

I'll email you over our trip details tomorrow hopefully - I've got them in work. We're going to book the Beijing flights upon landing in China and we're planning on spending 2.1/2 days in Guangzhou. If you can get some time off - day or evening it would be so so nice to meet you :)

I'll pm you in a min x

Thanks Leah and Sarah for dropping by.

I made it back to work this morning, felt pretty good for the first couple of hours, but then at around lunchtime, my head started swimming again, my legs felt weak and - most strangely - I got a tingling feeling all over. I have never had the flu this bad before and never want it again...I feel dreadful!:(

I have been eating quite some over the past week so as to try and get some strength, lots of fresh fruit and veg. I haven't really lost any weight on the scales, but lots of people have commented on my weight loss and maybe it needs to stop this week. I'm still only just in the normal BMI range though, so I'm really not sure what to do.

Really must catch up on other people's threads....love to you all

Back