The fat is back

Lovely to see you back Paula - well done for surviving the time with the in-laws :D ;)

I've finally managed to get back on CD, took a while to get my head into the right place.......but somehow I've shifted 1/2 stone in my first two days!?! :eek:

Hiya Cate,
So lovely to hear from you, and to hear that you're back on track....thought I would be yesterday too.....bloody hell,why did I ever stop, should've just kept going to goal.....it's so hard to start back!:sigh::)

Let me know how things go honey....love to you....

The pics are fabulous!!!

Gosh - you are so tiny.

P.S - are you OK? My mind thought of you immediately once I heard about the earthquake. :(

Lots of hugs and love ... xx

Your holiday sounded so idylic! (shame about the in-laws) That book sounds as though it's really doing the trick with banishing negative thoughts and feelings.

It's helping with this weeks string of atrocities too...the author helps us understand how our worry and stress does nothing to help or change the World. He talks about reading the newspaper and the terrible events...Wars, Epidemics, Earthquakes, Deaths, etc., etc., etc.,. How does he make his point? The newspaper he is reading is from 30 years ago, but it could be a newspaper from any year, or any day. The worry that our fathers had when they read that news did nothing to change the situation....

.....babble, babble, babble....sorry, not making much sense, just a little too much going on and nothing that I can do about it!:eek:

I cannot wait to see you in real life if Saraloveswelshcobs' description of you is anything to go by!

Bejing sounds amazing and I would just LOVE to come. I'm just afraid that tourism might boom following the Olympics and I can't bare being around too many tourists ... I'm such a hypocrite! LOL I wanted to go to China this year, but I'm already booked for this year ... the far-east no less... doh!

I know exactly what you mean...I'm fleeing the Jing during the Olympics!!!:eek:
But, anytime you do want to brave the crowds, just let me know, you are more than welcome, I would love to show you around.

You look so amazing. Sometimes I look at yours and others' pictures and admire you guys so much as I know how bad I am at sticking to things. I also really love your avatar. I'm trying to find a larger version of it so I can have a proper good gawp... I'm such a nosy cow.. lol.

:eek::eek:Thanks:eek::eek:
But you know how very vain I am!!!:D
I really like my new avatar pic too, I was being interviewed for a magazine and it was a very natural pic.....

Anyway I hope your well and you're able to log back on to Minimins soon... what is the time difference?

Incredibly busy at the moment and having a bit of a difficult phase with Eiriana so I'm not logging on half as much as I would like to <or need to>. We're 7 hours in front now (8 in the winter)

P.S - CHANGE YOUR DAMN USER NAME to 'Slim'n'Sexy in the Jing' - cos thats what you are.

Thats an order! lol :D

:D:eek::D:eek::D

P.S - are you OK? My mind thought of you immediately once I heard about the earthquake. :(

Lots of hugs and love ... xx

Thank you,CC, we're all OK, very sad and worried of course, hoping and praying that the numbers don't keep escalating.

Love to you CahChing, I'm so sorry that I haven't been on your thread for a while, I promise I will find time soon, very soon to catch up with you.

Love your new photo Paula .... dates and place for another meet???? Think Sara was going on about Mumbles ... these young kids nowadays??!!!!

Thanks Bev!
Have to look at the calendar and make a date very soon for a South Walean mini-meet for when I'm home....Mumbles,that brings back teenage memories!!!!:D

Hiya Paula

I've missed you ! I presumed you must have been away...

Glad you had a good time - but that's really not nice about the in-laws. You've done SO well and look SO good ! Don't believe them because it's NOT true babe !

It's got hot here too - nothing like as hot as it is there mind you. I don't know how you can stand the heat; I struggle here hen it's really hot and am grateful to be indoors working during the day.

Given I havent updated my diary since goodness knows when - I'll go do that and put new stuff in there.

Speak to you soon x

Hiya SJ, sorry I haven't been on here as often as I should be, I will have a proper catch up with both my own and your diary soon. Thanks for the pics, they're lovely....although I could do with a little bit of photo-shopping in the last one!!!!:eek:

Love to you

A week of unfortunate events....back to school on Monday to be faced with the most horrendouys scare fromparents about the recent outbreak of Hand, Foot and Mouth. We get an outbreak at this time every year, but there's usually no danger, just uncomfortable for the kids who contract it. This year, a new strain is causing encephelitis and meningitis and there have been many deaths already. Children under 5 are making up 90% of the victims.....not only do I have my own 3 year old princess, but I run a school with 200 under 6 year olds!:sigh:

Then we had the earthquake...fortunately we were not affected, just a little rumbling and a little scare, but there are so many thousands of lives taken and so many thousands of people still uncounted for...I feel so useless....

My month of SS didn't start this week, I'm waiting for a more stress-free time.....

flaming hell Paula... Is Erianna ok atm ?

It was horrendous when there was foot and mouth here a few years ago - having it every year AND it contracting to humans is very frightening.

Be careful :gentle hugs:

It was horrendous when there was foot and mouth here a few years ago - having it every year AND it contracting to humans is very frightening.

Hi Darling, sorry, I should have explained that 'hand, foot and mouth' isn't the same as foot and mouth that is restricted to animals.....it is all the same, very nastythough....especially this year.

Eiriana is fine, I plan on keeping her that way!:eek:
Love to you

hellloooO!!! Paula!
just here to say just that and to check up on you and sam. :p

i know i've been in some contact on Facebook but just figured i would attempt to say hello here...just wanted to peek at the tickers and the photos.

you are doing so well. ((also, i'm please to read that you and the family are safe)). its all so tragic. i can only imagine the feeling in the air in your country today.

as i was telling same before, im really looking forward to restarting CD/ss after the baby is here (or after i nurse). i desperately miss the feeling of being being 5 stone lighter.

anyways, little man beckons. you take care of you. and good luck with the last few pounds!
xoox candice

Back