The feeling of weakness turned out to be a bug!!

Moisy

Hey there,
First of all many thanks to those who replied to my previous post about feeling weak-I really appreciate it. However, I think I have a tummy bug and hopefully the weakness was due to that and not the diet. I was sick twice on Tuesday night and then 3 times this morning. I haven't had any packs since Tuesday lunchtime because I can't keep anything down, including water. But I have been drinking lots of water today and am now starting to feel a little bit better-hopefully I have washed it out of my system.

You wouldn't believe hope relieved I was that it wasn't the diet!! How mad is that? I just don't want to give up the diet. Yesterday I had lost 4lbs and that was with the blip on Friday too!!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be back on the packs.

Thanks again xx

Glad you're starting to feel better now, that's the most important thing :)

Pleased to hear you are back on track and feeling much better. x

Nice one. It's bad enough on total solution without having an illness! Feel for you.

Thanks everyone. I feel so much better today, no more sickness and am back on packs. I have lost 5lbs in my first week so am really chuffed with that. It is really great to have this forum and the support from people on here, it is really spurring me on. Many thanks again xx

Back