The final 35lbs to goal

Got some shiritaki noodles and block to try for a wee change. Carb free and only 16 calories for the whole pack, I'm thinking might make a nice addition to the protein and veg or even through one of the soup packs.

Well made the shirataki noodles for a wee change and I have to say they're just like chewy rice noodles. Will work well in a stir-fry or ramen style soup.

Chinese Supermarket! Hiding in a small section of the fridge.

Also look on Facebook for "Eat Water" pasta. I got a voucher code for 24 packets of zero carb/cals pasta for £29 instead of the usual £60. Keep an eye out for periodic offers. Plus the give away a packet a week.

B: Vanilla latte
L: Chicken soup
D: Chilli with mushrooms and broccoli
S: exploding boiled eggs

I was STARVING yesterday so ate a couple, maybe 3 extra baby cucumbers so maybe another 120g of veg on top. Aiming for another 1-2 Litres of green tea, maybe some coke zero later and another 1 litre of additional fluid in form of water, plus my 150ml skimmed milk allowance in a latte after dinner.

Supper was 2 boiled eggs as we got in late and I couldn't do a 4th pack so thought 2 eggs would be easier, boiled them, one was still a bit runny in the middle so I threw it in micro having pierced the yolk for 30 seconds. Got it out the micro. Went to cut it in half and it exploded. Everywhere. There's bits up the wall and everything. Oh well.

Tomorrow I have almond milk to try instead of soya, lower in carbs and calories than the skimmed milk and thought it might make a nice change.

Last edited:
Morning!

B: Apple and cinnamon porridge (136 cals, 5g carbs)
L: Bar of some sort, almond milk latte (40 cals, 2g carbs)
D: Meal pack with veggies
S: Hot choc/shake before work

Then it's off to night shift.

Midnight: Hot shake
4am: meal pack or another hot shake

Home for sleeps at 8:30

Get up have 'breakfast' at about 2-3pm, back to bed for a wee hour or so and then main meal before leaving for work again.

Hallo!

Been at work. Keeping on plan, bit hungrier over the past couple of days though, TOTM and nightshift do that to a gal.

Anyway scales this week show a 9lb drop, but that was after a day off and getting back on track which showed a 5lb gain, so really it's a 4lbs loss which is fabby!

So weight now 13st 1. I'll be in the 12's next week no bother :D

Hope everyone else having a good day.

Well done Lexie x that's great and I admire you doing s&s whilst doing shifts

Back