The final 35lbs to goal

Well after another awful day yesterday which left me with my head in my hands and sobbing out of tiredness and frustration I cracked.
Was making Polish cookies for husband and brother, so had 3-4 of those, then fish and chips, a choc bar and a mousse. So a total blow out.

I'm back on plan today, having a bar and soy milk (150ml) latte for breakfast. Have a 2 Litres bottle of water to drink during the day. Packs left on worktop, extra out for work after midnight too.

I discovered I'm an emotional eater, by emotional I mean I'm an angry eater. Not when I'm sad, not when I'm upset, but when I'm angry, Even the way I was eating was fairly aggressive too. :(

Oh well if nothing else it's a self discovery thing in addition to a weight loss thing.

Will weigh in tomorrow as planned and see what the damage is.

1.5lbs off this week.

Not great, but not too far off what was expected after the scales weren't budging and then my blow out on top.

Gives me 8 days to lose 4.5lbs. That's taking into account 12 hour nightshifts.

I do love a challenge!

Well done on your weight loss :) x ESP after a difficult week x

Ugh. Dying.

Was running about mental yesterday - no sleep at all after a 12 hour nightshift, when realised I'd forgotten to eat 2 packs. Only had 2 the whole day. So flung a mac cheese in the micro, then I whipped up 2 eggs (2 packs back to back would have been too much) and had 'spicy' eggs with some green chillies in. I've made and had spicy eggs before, so I do not know what went wrong next.

Woke up at 3 am with the worst urge to go to loo ever.

Have to say the results on the scales are worth it lol - 13st 4lbs, which means even if I maintain this week I've achieved my mini target/challenge, but dear lord 4lbs?

Probably TMI but at least now I have an effective home remedy for when I feel bunged up! Lol .

just had a read through , well done seems you have got this sussed out, good luck today.

Only 3 days to go til the end of m challenge. Scales are at 13st 5 this morning, I'm hoping for 13st 4 for Sunday.

Duhn duhn duuuuuuhn!

B: Vanilla caramel latte
L: Mac cheese and broccoli
D: Chilli (whilst I watch my husband eat Dominos with his friend)
S: Hot choc

No bar today because I was very bad and ate 2 yesterday meaning I had 5 packs in total. TSK TSK!

Argh - cracked last night had a slice of pizza and a finger of fudge.

Back on it like a car bonnet this morning and have just ordered porridge from Avidlite (higher protein, lower carbs and flavours), and a months supply from Slim and Save to BANG BANG BANG the next stone away.

I'm finding I'm getting more into a routine as to which packs I like, so it's porridge in the morning or a latte, bar for lunch, meal pack for dinner, and a hot choc or porridge for supper.

Todays mini goal - drink 2 litres of green tea. That's 4 big mugs or one along side each meal. Easy no?

Well 3.5lbs off this week and my weight is 13st 5lbs, I'm one pound away from my 13st 4 target I wanted to achieve by tomorrow! Will the scales shift? Who knows? I've got until Tuesday which was the final target date to do it.

Anyway, back onto the 4 per day plus 2 litres of green and mint tea. Makes a lovely change from just water.

Then I'm baking my wee boys white velvet birthday cake, and getting organised for his party tomorrow when it's my planned day off.

Have a good one folks.

Last edited:
Well done Lexie that's brilliant x

Well done! I'm sure you'll be at target by Tuesday!

Have a great weekend and enjoy your little boy's birthday!

Well here's a picture of my handsome wee man in his wee suit!

487277_10151253795209745_117887282_n.jpg

Had a lovely day, ate too much (think i have gallstones :( ) and back on track today.

Yay well done on the 3.5 off :)

Oh wow, bless him he looks gorgeous!! Love his suit!

Glad you enjoyed the day and fingers crossed you don't have gallstones!

Oh wow, bless him he looks gorgeous!! Love his suit!

Glad you enjoyed the day and fingers crossed you don't have gallstones!

Well ended up in A&E today completely mortified as was rolling about in pain. Honestly less pain during labour.

They do think it's gallbladder related so have to wait and see, be referred for unltrasound and see whats happening from there.

That sounds scary hun
Rest up & get well soon Xx

Oh no, what a nightmare. I remember the pain my mum used to be in with hers so you have my sympathy.

Hope they get it sorted for you soon, look after yourself.

Sorry to hear you ve been on so much pain x x really hope u feel better soon x

Lexie_dog said:
Well ended up in A&E today completely mortified as was rolling about in pain. Honestly less pain during labour.

They do think it's gallbladder related so have to wait and see, be referred for unltrasound and see whats happening from there.

Had gallstones a year after giving birth and I will agree - the gallstones were mire painful. Hope you get it sorted soon xxx

This is I had an attack after my choc crispy shake, so it can't be fat related :0(

Sticking on Slim and Save, it's about as low fat as I can get.

B: Apple Cinnamon porridge (Avidlite)
L: Maple fruits and almond bar, latte with 150ml skimmed milk
D: Pasta meal with some brocolli and sprouts.
S: Hot shake before bed

Having a really good day on plan. Feeling really positive and focussed. Looking at getting some shiritaki noodles so I can have the odd stir fry with my husband.

Last edited:
Heading out today to hunt down the elusive carb free noodle. Aiming for another 2 Litres of green tea today and another 1 of water on top of that.

B: Porridge, 500ml green tea with mint
L: Bar, 500ml green tea with mint
D: Meal pack with 200g broccoli and sprouts mixed
S: Hot choc before bed

Hope everyone is having a good day on plan

Back