The final frontier

Omg hot choc tetra with milk for supper = perfect antidote to this freaking freezing weather!! Love it!

The zero noodles are awesome! They have been used in Japan for decades apparently and you don't often see overweight Japanese people do you?! You can get them from places like holland and Barrett. Highly recommended by me :)

Glad you are enjoying my positivity... So am I! Having a good week so far... 1.5 weeks till the mini goal of 100% for 2.5 weeks is up and then it's birthday long weekend! Yey! Bit nervous about being off plan for it but.... It will be awesome so will deal with the results and get back on the wagon the Monday after!

How you getting on honey?

Sending you more positive vibes! Xxx

My birthday is on the 20th of March. However I have my father's birthday on Friday and the Christening on Saturday. I hope that I will manage to eat only what I'm allowed to eat.
When I started the CD a month ago my CDC proposed I will go straight to step 2 (because of the insulin resistance). She said that I will lose the same as SS+!!!!
So you are in step 2 now and I really want to see your results to see if what she said was true.
Thanks for the zero noodles.

Last edited by a moderator:
My birthday is on the 20th of March. However I have my father's birthday on Friday and the Christening on Saturday. I hope that I will manage to eat only what I'm allowed to eat.
When I started the CD a month ago my CDC proposed I will go straight to step 2 (because of the insulin resistance). She said that I will lose the same as SS+!!!!
So you are in step 2 now and I really want to see your results to see if what she said was true.
Thanks for the zero noodles.

Hi Hun- have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised at the continued weight loss whilst on step 2... I am firmly in ketosis.... Have a little meal of an evening if I want to (I will stress I think generally you must keep to prescribed measurements) and like last night if I want to do a sort of SS+ thing ill just add some milk and an extra product if I'm desperate... I worry that I'm fiddling around with it too much but sticking to the rules is always better....

But this morning I saw the 9's!!!! 9.13.8 lol. So I'm only just squeezing in there today.... But it makes me so happy to be in my target goal stone zone. Yey!!! So 1/2 lb off (nearly) from yesterday. You know I actually think that I am losing weight a bit quicker on a higher step? I do go to the gym 3-4 times a week too which must help...

Here's hoping for 9.13.0 tomorrow!

Xxx

Hi Hun- have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised at the continued weight loss whilst on step 2... I am firmly in ketosis.... Have a little meal of an evening if I want to (I will stress I think generally you must keep to prescribed measurements) and like last night if I want to do a sort of SS+ thing ill just add some milk and an extra product if I'm desperate... I worry that I'm fiddling around with it too much but sticking to the rules is always better....

But this morning I saw the 9's!!!! 9.13.8 lol. So I'm only just squeezing in there today.... But it makes me so happy to be in my target goal stone zone. Yey!!! So 1/2 lb off (nearly) from yesterday. You know I actually think that I am losing weight a bit quicker on a higher step? I do go to the gym 3-4 times a week too which must help...

Here's hoping for 9.13.0 tomorrow!

Xxx

Well done u, would be my dream to see 9st so etching again x

brilliant! the 9's! ,, that is the dreammmm to be in the 9s! youve done so well.. were you gyming when you were on just ss? that might be why your loss was slower. Itll quicken up when you "eat" a few more calories if youre burning off some in the gym..keep it up! :D

brilliant! the 9's! ,, that is the dreammmm to be in the 9s! youve done so well.. were you gyming when you were on just ss? that might be why your loss was slower. Itll quicken up when you "eat" a few more calories if youre burning off some in the gym..keep it up! :D

Hey chick pea- yeah I've been gyming it since the third week... I also walk into work which is 5k every day.... So I so a fair bit of exercise. I'm a PA though so don't really move much during the day otherwise- except to the photocopier and back- lol!

So ladies... Supper tonight was a chicken breast, stuffed with garlic (and a couple of naughty cherry tomatoes halved), cracked black pepper, bit of Cajun spice and lime juice, oven baked and popped on top of sliced green beans (which didn't seem to be on the list but can't see why not?! So only had 60g instead of 80g just in case. I also made a little 'gravy' out of half a veggie stock cube- just to lube it up a bit.....

I am so pleasantly full! Finished off with choc tetra and milkshake - what a fabulous supper! Highly recommended.

How are all your days going? I'm just hoping I haven't ruined it with my sneaky tomato eating... Just missed their juicy sweetness... :-/ the scales will reveal!

Xxx

Well done u, would be my dream to see 9st so etching again x

You'll get there sweety! I've been on it nearly 2 months now... And just a smidge over 2 stone in that time and I am losing more now I'm eating real food too! It can be done! And it will if you stick to it xx

brilliant job! it would be so easy o go back to old ways but youre not!.. i have to say your dinner sounds divine! and three weeks ago i probably would have opted for anything other! nom nom :) ... hopefully ill feel up to a bit of longer walking soon :D youre doing great!

brilliant job! it would be so easy o go back to old ways but youre not!.. i have to say your dinner sounds divine! and three weeks ago i probably would have opted for anything other! nom nom :) ... hopefully ill feel up to a bit of longer walking soon :D youre doing great!

I know right?! And I genuinely feel that it was a perfect supper... Although if I wasn't dieting I might have added a little Parmesan/mozzarella into my chicken breast stuffing... But not much.

So I feel a bit bloaty and sluggish this morning... Need to 'go' but not yet. Lol sorry for TMI!!! So I weighed myself thinking I was probably back to 10.00 cos I just feel heavy today (weird?) but I am 9.13.5! Yey! So hopefully tomorrow even better- ready for WI tomo eve. I am still in ketosis too- even after my cherry tomatoes and green bean indiscretion... So feeling relieved about that.

Tonight I'm gonna go for a SS or SS+ day in order to rid myself of the bloat in time for official CDC WI tomorrow. Also gonna hit the gym today too- burn off those cherry t's! Lol.

Love and luck to everyone- have yourselves strong on plan days xxx

Hi girls- has anyone experienced issues with thief 'cycle'? I've been fine up to now but last week I was due on and when totm came it was very very light and only lasted like 3 days- both very unusual- I am quite heavy for about 6 days normally... Great I thought! But now I seem to be having another very light bleed. I'm not on any contraception so it must be totally hormonal... Is this normal? 2 super light periods in one month?

Wondering if I should go to dr in case something more serious but I think this can mess with your cycle... But why now? Why 2 months in?!

Waaah! So much easier to be a man.

Xxx

Disappointed today- 9.13.8 again. Done everything right but weight has gone up a smidge?! It could be gynaecologically related - water retention or something. Official WI tonight and I had hoped for more- i will def be showing 10 st something by this evening after all the water and products! I know it is silly to care about that .3 of a lb but seeing 9 something is so much better than 10 anything?! Why do I feel the need to impress my CDC so much?! Lol! It's like being back at school and wanting to please the teacher.

Maaan alive. Gonna try and have a SS+ day (I keep saying that but keep ending up doing 810) to try and move further into the 9s. I need a big buffer before next Thursday if I don't want to break into the 10s after my birthday long weekend!

First time I'm feeling a bit blue in a while. Dammit is it totm or not?!?? X

WI in one hour. Gonna speak to CDC about my totm concerns... Bit blue that she won't see a 9 something this week... But never mind x

Argh 9.13.7 this morning.

Gonna have to step down to SS/SS+ for a couple of days I think.

I only lost 2.5lbs according to CDC scales cos I was 10.1 last night- god I hate having an evening official WI?!

CDC reckons totm fluctuations can be quite normal but if it happens next month she reckons I should go to dr just in case.

Hope you are well.....? It's been a bit quiet recently... X

Hi lovely! I agree with your cd, if it happens next month go to the doctor, but it could be that your going between steps and your body is just adjusting,, dont worry too much about it . A loss is a loss my friend.. and youre in the 9's! remind yourself that theres only a little bit to go and that can take a while as weight loss slows down the closer to goal you get.

Also i laughed at the "thief cycle"... i was like,,oh no what is thissss? ha! youre doing great making the decisions about the food youre eating plus deciding when to exercise.. Thaat is they most important thing about cambridge,, not the weight loss,,though we do love that..but the retraining of your brain.. and youre doing fab! :) have a good day xx

Well don Hun on 2.5lb off that's great! Laughed at the thief cycle! Hope it sorts itself out next month! I do know that some ladies on CD have said it has effected there monthlys not sure why as I don't have then now had to have a hysterectomy!

I would get it checked out if the same happens next month! X

Thanks girls currently having a bit of a naughty evening... Not too far off plan but not on it either. And just eating a small bowl of nuts and raisins. Don't know why. Eurgh. Just so tired.

Tomorrow will be better.

X

hi chica!.. id say get to bed before you do any damage lol.. :) get some rest, tomorrows anew day :)

Thanks love- dunno what came over me but it wasn't too much of a disaster. It's over now and I have started my 5 day 100% challenge. Come on !!

I am about to get my 1st tattoo. Arghhh!!! Xxx

yesssssssssssss,, you can do it! :) just keep yourself super busy! x

hi lovely.... 100% days now :) yayyyy... and oooohhhhh did you get your tattoo?? what is it? pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeee x

Back