the final journey

That is very philosophical for this time of the night :)
Keep your eye on the goal and the next 3 months will fly by. Good luck xx

That is very philosophical for this time of the night :)
Keep your eye on the goal and the next 3 months will fly by. Good luck xx
lol, thought you would say that, you did not get blown over then?

I so can not sleep i am wide a wide a wake grr

Lol I'm yawning so I'm off to bed. Got a meeting in Llanelli at 11 so it's an early start :)
Hope you have a good day xx

Lol I'm yawning so I'm off to bed. Got a meeting in Llanelli at 11 so it's an early start :)
Hope you have a good day xx

Going to put the laptop down and try my sea MP3 recording, see if i can think myself warm. I must get some of that porridge when i get paid. Night night. You to Ali. Catch up tomorrow x

Going to put the laptop down and try my sea MP3 recording, see if i can think myself warm. I must get some of that porridge when i get paid. Night night. You to Ali. Catch up tomorrow x

Just pm'd you. Catch ya tomorrow nitenite xx

Hope you had a fab birthday hun xx

How was your night hon? r u back on it today? :) hope u had fun.

Yes I am here, cold grumpy hungry and with had ache. No where I would rather be ;)

Yes I am here, cold grumpy hungry and with had ache. No where I would rather be ;)
it's all about having the birthday memories hon.. im home alone and know one to talk to.. ;(

Danii said:
it's all about having the birthday memories hon.. im home alone and know one to talk to.. ;(

Ah danii, bless you. Glad you been good though. That's me day one done. Super super hard but done. Night all x

How's your day missy xx

HI Danii, doing well. Day 4.

Sorry not been on here, work is so busy. No time to chill out at the moment but am still sticking to plan. How about you love X

Gosh, so many people on here !!

Hope everyone is well, not had a chance to get on here much as really busy but hope everyone is well. Thats 4lB off for me this week :)

Keep on keeping on Sarah, well proud of you hun xx

hi guys,

Hope every one is well on plan to hot there targets, if not then just do a big bum kick and sort yourself out. This is a hard diet but if you knuckle down and remember why you want to loose the weight you will get there :)
So very busy week in work this week so again not been on here much as always working lol. My other halves birthday Saturday and was mine a couple of weeks ago so we have decided the week after we are going to buy ourselves an Xbox 360 with kinect, zumba is on my list, has anyone else got any suggestions?

Oh yes and most important weigh in today, another 3lb off so back in the 12's. and half way :) Super pleased. Could not of done it with out the support of my buddy Ali. thanks hunni xx

Super proud of you Sarah, half way before me ;) never mind I will be there next week. Race you to goal :p ;)

Back