the final journey

Day 14 :D

Yeh :) I found your diary, I'll have a read in a mo. Bet it's not as dreary as mines lol xx

Afternoon sarah :) hope your not still working hon x

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Yeh :) I found your diary, I'll have a read in a mo. Bet it's not as dreary as mines lol xx

Lol, I have had My moans.

Danii said:
Afternoon sarah :) hope your not still working hon x

Afternoon danii, no am playing bingo lol. How you doing. Marks birthday today so in pub on coffee lol

Danii said:
LOL lol haha yay sounds fun :) have u won yet?

45 pounds between four of us so can't complain . Its a workings mans club. Youngest in there, but a lovely little place. Coffee is not bad either although I did have to drink it out of a Chelsea football mug lol

Evening babe :) thanx for your advice back tomorrow yay ;) lol

sarah come on........ im back to hassle ya lol

Danii said:
sarah come on........ im back to hassle ya lol

Lol I am so on it and in the zone bud, just stupid busy on work. Another 14 hour day lol. Glad you are feeling better chick, you have ask the tools to get you there even porridge grr ;). So you know what I am going to ask, are they done yet? Hehe

GOOD MORNING !!!!

Finally pay day, so have ordered more shakes and porridge, so so fed up of soup. ANy way still crazy busy with work but have managed with the support of my super skinny buddy Ali to keep on track after what has been an awful week for me personally.

So weighed today and i have lost 2lb so have a BMI of 28 now yay, There is no stopping us now. Keep going guys. Only thing stopping you from getting there is belief in yourself and the reason you want this blubber gone :)
Happy glugging x

Lol I am so on it and in the zone bud, just stupid busy on work. Another 14 hour day lol. Glad you are feeling better chick, you have ask the tools to get you there even porridge grr ;). So you know what I am going to ask, are they done yet? Hehe
Hahai had a porridge (but a hot curry would of been better ) ;)

What u gonna ask me ? I'm confused lol

Have a good day x

Danii said:
Hahai had a porridge (but a hot curry would of been better ) ;)

What u gonna ask me ? I'm confused lol

Have a good day x

Response cards ! Ring any bells?

Response cards ! Ring any bells?
LOL hahaha oooooooo i get ya :) i will hunt for that pink book tonight before bed...haha :)

how u doing? your 2 lbs down this week? yay xx

Back