The final push. 124.5 down, just 25 to go! BRING IT ON!

bexiboo87

So I have decided to start a weight loss diary to help me on the journey to lose the final 25lbs (lbs scares me a little less than writing stones and pounds).

I have had a bit of a rocky journey since last September and my weight has been going up and down. BUT I am determined to get these last 25lbs off by August 8th as this is when I go on holiday.

Oh and my current weight loss is 8st 12.5 lbs but it had been 9st 3lbs. First little target is to get back to this weight loss.

I have pretty much always followed Extra Easy, throwing in a few Success Express days when needing a boast after a heavy weekend. I have tried a few green days but nothing major.

Today has been a green day, and tomorrow I am going to try a original day!

So I had a green day today. Which I meant I had 2 hexb (2 ww petit pains) but for some reason I am having major guilt about this!! I feel like I shouldn't have had them. But really, it was ok! Don't know what is wrong with me.

My weeks have been so up and down. One week I'll lose 2, then 4 then I'll put on 2.5 again. Its so bloody annoying. This weeks weight loss was 1lb. This made me so very happy. But now I am scared I am going to have a gain, again so I am freaking out about what plan to follow.

I feel like I should switch it up (some green, original, extra easy or success express days). But really I don't want to do that. It involves too much effort plus I like being to eat and eat with extra easy!

I don't eat the same thing everyday. I have been doing slimming world since August 2011, I know how the plan works!

Maybe I just need to keep the faith with extra easy and just keep at.

Maybe I just need to chill the f**k out!!!!

Today ended up being an EE day.

I've decided that I need to get a grip, stop worrying and just go with it. So that's what I did.

I made a chocolate and raspberry cake for 2 syns. Had 12.5 syns in total with lots if super free and speed foods.

I am off to bed now as I need to be up at 4am for work. Tomorrow is going to be a long old day. This week is going to be a long old week. I always find when my hours change at work that my weight loss changes a little.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and a fresh week.

Hi,
You're doing great!
:) I don't know if it would help you, but as I got closer to target, I struggled to keep to plan and like you got very frustrated with the up/down - lose a bit/gain a bit, and started to
look at my weight loss over the month rather than weekly. I also tried to keep my syns below 7.
I did have treats, but I've always had 1/3 to a 1/2 superfree with every meal and keep snacks free or superfree.
Then it's a little bit easier to keep the syns lower. xx

Hi,
You're doing great!
:) I don't know if it would help you, but as I got closer to target, I struggled to keep to plan and like you got very frustrated with the up/down - lose a bit/gain a bit, and started to
look at my weight loss over the month rather than weekly. I also tried to keep my syns below 7.
I did have treats, but I've always had 1/3 to a 1/2 superfree with every meal and keep snacks free or superfree.
Then it's a little bit easier to keep the syns lower. xx

Thank you!!!

Yeh I have been thinking about lowering my syns... I have big meals but I think I need to add more superfree and less free... I've always had at least a 1/3 super free.

I've only had 8 syns today so thats a good start.

Oh my gosh, what a day. Up at 4am, and on my way to London at 5.25am.

As I said it the post below, I've only had 8 syns today. This was used on a packet of wotsit waffles (major yum, and only 3.5 syns), 1/2 syn roulade (although the recipe I use actually has 2 syns in for the whole thing) I had 1 syns worth and a skinny cappuccino at 3.5 syns. I have also decided today that I am drinking far too much coffee so I am going to try to cut back on that!

Mum and I had a little trip to Aldi tonight where we stocked up Mangos, Pineapple, Strawberries and various other things. I have only recently discovered Aldi and I bloody love it.

I'm in the middle of planning a big night on Saturday for my friends birthday. I think I am going to have a week of Success Express from Thursday to make up for that. Well, everyday apart from Saturday when I will be filling my face with cupcakes and alcohol... YUM!

I had a cheeky little mid week weight today... and some how it is saying a 3 or 4lb gain.... I'd be ok with this if I only knew where it had come from... so frustrating.

I made some low syn ice cream tonight using 100g Raspberries, Greek yoghurt and some sweetener.. all for 1 syn.... delish!!!

Not sure if I can make it to group tomorrow night due to work... which is annoying but I also don't want to pay to see that gain!!!

Back