The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Well just home from the show and nice to be in my own bed.... Actually didn't get wet in the show ring but did get dripping wet when we went shopping after!!!! Literally a pool of water on the floor if you stood still!!! LOL - bought a nice fitted wax jacket - size 12!!!! Looks snazzy! Defo worth getting wet for!!! hee hee.....
Long drive home as lots of traffic jams but horsey was good and travelled well......
Didn't get any dinner till I got home and was gonna give it a miss but was actually hungry so decided to eat - feel better now!
PP day
B - 2 muffins/ 3 eggs
L - steak/ 3 eggs
S - 2 muffins
D - tuna/cottage cheese/balsamic/ tofu creme and rhubarb
A good PP day - looking forward to my veggies tomorrow and seeing Ben!!!!
Size 12 dress arrived from e-bay - looks grand!!!! Loving all my dresses - just need to give them an outing now!!! LOL!

Forgot to say - two ladies who haven't seen me since last year and who I don't know very well called me over to say they couldn't believe how much weight I had lost and how had I done it - was nice to spout Dukan to them!!! LOL!

trudyc said:
Forgot to say - two ladies who haven't seen me since last year and who I don't know very well called me over to say they couldn't believe how much weight I had lost and how had I done it - was nice to spout Dukan to them!!! LOL!

That's great Trudy go you :D:D:D good when you get compliments !!!!!! Bet they start it this morning x

catching up with you glad to see your doing dukan fine ........ ive just bought a zara dress from ebay for 0.99p !!! hope it fits can wear it as a top if its too short - LOL xxx

Hi Trudy, I'm Joodle and I just started having a nosey at the diaries on here...yours is the first I've looked at and WOW. You're amazing! (Hope you don't get fed up of hearing people say that!!)

Century is incredible and you're so nearly there. Am completely inspired. Now, am off to check out that tofu creme you mention...

Jx

catching up with you glad to see your doing dukan fine ........ ive just bought a zara dress from ebay for 0.99p !!! hope it fits can wear it as a top if its too short - LOL xxx
Lovin the 99p dress Chris, hope it works!!! Love an ebay bargain, nowt better to brighten your day.......

Not
Hi Trudy, I'm Joodle and I just started having a nosey at the diaries on here...yours is the first I've looked at and WOW. You're amazing! (Hope you don't get fed up of hearing people say that!!)

Century is incredible and you're so nearly there. Am completely inspired. Now, am off to check out that tofu creme you mention...

Ah thanks so much Joodle, been a great diet for me, not always the easiest but defo the one most suited to me...... GOOD luck on your journey, how many days of attack are you doing? Can only say follow the rules, read the book and ask lots of questions if you need to - everyone on here really glad to help!!!!! Thanks again!
Jx

So spent most of the day at the vets with a couple of the horses and came away not a lot wiser than I was before!!!! Frustrating but hey ho! Managed to get a couple of horses worked before I left but not haven't enjoyed being away from the barn for the whole week..... Away again next week too so won't settle down till the beginning of July!!! The weather is driving me insane - the rain really needs to do one!!! Had a lovely PV day today and nice to be at home.....
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - mousakka
D - steak/prawns/carrot/swede/mushroom and onion sauce/2 muffins/ cream cheese icing
Loved my food today after 3 PP days...................

bet ur glad you didnt come to the highland trudy ;) 481223_4145858414435_997520436_n.jpg550833_4145700250481_834085267_n.jpg

OMG - soooooo glad - had enough of the rain this year - bet the show rings are delightful - have you shown your yet????? Thought it's tomorrow but may be wrong!!! HOpe you packed your wellies!

we showed this morning... rings were actually ok but the walkways to the rings you were over your ankles in mud lol... lots of the stables were flooded and the start of the horse box park... water was half way up the generators. those pics were taken by someone still there... we left before 2 as we had been up since 2am travelling so missed the heavens opening. they had to cancell the parade etc as weather so bad... ppl were stuck on the city bypass as it flooded... glad we Left when we did

***Couldn't work out how to include a quote but this is in reply to your message to me earlier! Need a teenager to show me how this site works!!!***

Good to hear that from someone who's had experience! I did 3 days attack as recommended by the Dukan site and apart from feeling shocking on day 2, (as seems to be the norm...) it's been fine. Am trying to be super strict but only half way through the book - keep finding out things I like are illegal (like San Pellegrino fizzy water!) This site has been amazing though. Am going to follow your lead and pluck up the courage to start a diary. So helpful to read these on here, hoping it will help keep me motivated.

Anyway, here's a big cheer for you - will be doing an air punch every time you lose another of those last 6 lbs. (Hmm, that makes it sound like I'm going to stalk you....:eek:)

***Couldn't work out how to include a quote but this is in reply to your message to me earlier! Need a teenager to show me how this site works!!!***

Good to hear that from someone who's had experience! I did 3 days attack as recommended by the Dukan site and apart from feeling shocking on day 2, (as seems to be the norm...) it's been fine. Am trying to be super strict but only half way through the book - keep finding out things I like are illegal (like San Pellegrino fizzy water!) This site has been amazing though. Am going to follow your lead and pluck up the courage to start a diary. So helpful to read these on here, hoping it will help keep me motivated.

Anyway, here's a big cheer for you - will be doing an air punch every time you lose another of those last 6 lbs. (Hmm, that makes it sound like I'm going to stalk you....:eek:)
Well it may take a while to get to target for me - weight loss has slowed down quite a lot recently!!! Just looked at your stats - makes my target weight look HUGE!!!! Don't think I could be 8 stone something!!! LOL! Just be happy to be 10 something at the end of all this!!!!YOu must be tiny already Joodle, at five foot five I would have thought 9 stone 3lb would be perfect??? Mind you always agree that weight of a person is a personal choice and individual to all!!!! Look forward to reading your diary!

Trudy well done on your dress buying and snazzy wax jacket, show them off please xx

Was just not in the mood for work today and I guess the horses picked up on it too as they were less than enthusiastic too!!! Weather is annoying me - please let summer come soon - cannot bear this rain!!! ARGHHHHHH!
All the girls out tonight and I was invited but just not feeling it! Hope to go out after a concert I am doing next Saturday so that should be fun..
Desperately trying to learn the words to all the songs for the concert!!! HILARIOUS - always leave it till the last minute!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken wrapped in bacon with BBQ sauce
D - prawns and chicken with bbq sauce/ 2 muffins and dukan custard.
Passionflower -will put the dress on and the jacket and get a photo - everybody loves both!!!! LOL!

O Hun I know what you mean about this damn weather ...we all need some sun now enough is enough ....your diary sounds fab must get adventurous and make the custard myself xx

Well it may take a while to get to target for me - weight loss has slowed down quite a lot recently!!! Just looked at your stats - makes my target weight look HUGE!!!! Don't think I could be 8 stone something!!! LOL! Just be happy to be 10 something at the end of all this!!!!YOu must be tiny already Joodle, at five foot five I would have thought 9 stone 3lb would be perfect??? Mind you always agree that weight of a person is a personal choice and individual to all!!!! Look forward to reading your diary!

Haha, your message on my diary about learning to read makes sense now!! Just looked and our target BMIs are not that far off each other. I totally know that weight loss slows when you get near to target though. Not sure I'm able to give advice (you've almost lost half your body weight, that's incredible!! And makes you the expert!!) but can do lots of rooting and positive vibe sending. Just imagine how you're going to feel when you see that figure on the scales!!!! Jx

So for the first time ever I didn't update my diary at the end of the day!!!! Busy day with the horses and then dress rehearsal for concert this week..... Got back with Ben about 8pm and then a friend came over so we got nattering and before you know it it was 2am!!!! Tired.com this morning and have a wee bit of a hangover - note to self - do not drink on Dukan!!! LOL!
WI this morning and down another 1 lb - happy with that and only five to go!!!The weight I am today is actually is the weight that Dr D set me a month or so ago and it is tempting to take it as my TW but I will have a think about it today and decide what the plan is!!!!!! Not a lot planned for today, gotta get the food for the show as we are away in the morning..... Long drive to Norfolk from Hereford!
So yesterday PP day: -
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken/ tofu creme
D - chicken/ sneaky vodkas!!!!
Oooooops and I didn't have all my oat bran - naughty Trudy!

Back