The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Hi T hope your not up to your neck in mud - weather bloody awful here Im sat with fur slipper boots on, a fleece and a long sleeved top and its supposed to be June someone's having a laugh!

No one's laughing round here. My little 'un and I stood for 3 1/2 hours at next-size-up's cricket match last night and got so cold I was still cold this morning even after a night in fleecy jarmies, dressing gown and socks, under the duvet! The month's-worth of rain we're due tomorrow has just started to kick in. x

Hi gals, just back from the show and oh my goodness what a palaver - got pulled onto the show ground, got horses settled in the mud, went to look for some breakfast with lots of lovely sausages, pasties, cheese and the like - OMG I was tempted let me tell you!!! Eventually went to the cafe and picked up some eggs and a slice of lean bacon!!!! Then wandering around we found a stand cooking sirloin steak!!!! Went back there later for a couple of steaks - they were soooo tender!!! SOOOOO hungry today so think the sneaky vodkas got my sugar levels into a bit of haywire - so as well as all that stuff I had some crayfish which was delicious!!!
Horses were trojans today, the mud and rain was awful and they both performed beautifully winning their classes and then took Champion and Reserve Champion which was a surprise!!!! Actually had a fun day and it was relaxed too!!!
Home now and have just been to pick up chinese for everyone whilst I have some chicken!!! Feeling less hungry now!!!!
So PP day today:-
B - 2 muffins
Snack/Lunch - 3 eggs/slice of lean bacon/ crayfish
D - sirloin steak/chicken/ 2 muffins/ cream cheese topping!
Yummy day!!!

Morning Trudy........its right theres no need to stray from Dukan, there is always something you can find thats Dukan friendly, great wins by the way xxx

Your right Siddid but not always easy to have the will to find it!!! Specially when there is lots of 'gourmet' food in the food hall!!! Laughing that the one thing I wanted over EVERYTHING was a duck pasty with plum sauce and not even a pasty girl!!! LOL!

uuuurrrgggghhhh sound horrible.... but my hubby would love that, hes a duck man xxx Have a great Sunday xxx;)

congrats on the wins ............. pasty! whenever I did SW I always craved a meat & potato pasty - I'm not that fussed on them ........ wierd

well done on your wins and finding good food :D it was freezing at my show today... hubby had to go get my jacket to put over my show stuff while waiting on the championship as i was shivering

Can I just have a moment to say SIZE 12 JEANS!!!! I AM WEARING SIZE 12 JEANS!!!! Bought them today and really thought I would have to slim into them a bit when I looked at the waist but no - yahoooooo - never thought I would see myself there!!!! Muchly happy!!!
Ironically with good news there is always some rubbish - got a letter from the doc to say that my referral for tummy tuck has been bounced back - he said I needed to get my BMI down to 27 - well done that in the last 6 weeks but the bug bear is that I have to maintain the weight loss for 2 years...... Again I have NO intention of going off the rails this time - Dukan has made so much sense and I know if I stick to the rules I will be fine - but it is going to be depressing waiting for 2 years to get rid of the tummy - it is horrible to deal with on a daily basis and it really restricts the kind of clothes I can wear!!!! Got a phone call with him tomorrow so will try and put my point across and see what he says..... He is a good doctor and knows me well so we will see........
Got another appointment with the physio and sure I have gone backwards a bit thanks to horse wrenching me again and all the driving I have done - the seat on the lorry is just not great - think boss would do something if I asked him but not sure what to get done to help me!!!! Will ask the physio!!!!!
Nice day with only a few showers today - a bit of a contrast after yesterday!!!!
All ready to head off again on Tuesday - nice to have Ben home this evening - only seeing him for one day this week - he thinks it is great going off on all his adventures!!! Me thinks he is spoilt rotten!!!
Anyway PP day today and much less hungry in my mind but didn't stop me eating lots!!!
B - 2 muffins
L - 20oz rump steak
D - chicken and bbq sauce/ 2 muffins
Yummy chicken - added smoked paprika to it!!! Was very very good!!!

trudyc said:
Can I just have a moment to say SIZE 12 JEANS!!!! I AM WEARING SIZE 12 JEANS!!!

O - M - G!! Trudy, that is completely brilliant and something to which I really aspire. I have never worn jeans smaller than a 14 and, honestly, the 14s didn't fit .... but I wore them regardless!! ;)

When my little Munch gets a t-shirt he loves, he often wants to sleep in it and sometimes, because we can, we let him. Well, Trudy, if you want to sleep in your SIZE 12 jeans tonight, fill your boots love!! :D

P x

PS - make sure your label is hanging out too! :D

SIZE FLIPPIN 12.................WHOOOOOOOOOP, Trudy what a boost, then the letter.....hopefully doctor can move things along abit. I thought I could eat but a 20oz steak wow what a bigun lol have a great evening sitting there in you size twelves lol xxx

woohoo go trudy you skinny minni :D

Thanks gals and......................................it's blimmin raining again!!!!

Hahahaha Trudy your like the minimins weather forcast girl lol xxx What's your prediction tomorrow xxx

Doesnt matter what the weather is doing when your wearing SIZE 12 ................. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS DARLING XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So WI today and wasn't sure what them darn scales would say but it's a 2 lb loss!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO - might just go and celebrate with my 20oz steak - the pub I go to already recognised me from the week before as the GIRL who had the megasauras!!!! Heee,hee they will think I have steak addiction!!!!! Worse things to be addicted to!!!! LOLOLOLOL! Have a good days girls - might just slip into my SIZE 12 JEANS today!!! LOL!

Realised that I can join the Century club!!! WOOOOHOOO!

Back