The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Well took a rare day off work today as feeling soooo rough and another rough night...... Got Ben to Pre School but missed his sports day as just not up to it..... Lay in bed all day and was fine if I didn't move at all! Moment I moved tummy hurts and feel rubbish!!! Picked up Ben and called in at the pharmacy who gave me some pills which seemed to have helped the pain in my tummy - funny that I then wanted to eat and wanted to eat chilli!!!! HMMMMM - have had a small bowl of it and hope it stays there! Ben had a bit of a relapse with his bug, didn't eat or drink all day and so I bought some Oralyte juice which he drank and then promptly threw up!!! Bless him - took him to the doc who said just sit it out again! Oh what fun!
Gonna try and get in the office tomorrow and get the accounts done!! Quarter up at the end of July and we are away from next week!!! Also have a group of 55 people coming to see the house and gardens and have to serve them tea/coffee and cake!!!! Oh and vet and physio coming too!!!! A fun day!
So not really started conso again today though it was novel having veggies two days in a row!!!
PV day
B - nothing
L - nothing
D - 1 muffin/small bowl chilli with quark
My tummy is churning a bit now - really hope the chilli wasn't a mistake!!! LOL!

oh no... hope it stays put :eek:

Sorry to hear youve been poorly sweetie, hope you and the little fella are feeling better soon Cx

Ah Trudy, how typical! Take it easy, good luck with the busy days and hope you and Ben are feeling tip top soon.

Jx

Well still feeling rough this morning but have fallen into the office to do the accounts to find an e-mail from one of my girls saying she is leaving....... GREAT!!! Not a total suprise but still..... Have another lovely girl who asked to work for me at the beginning of the year so will see if she is still interested - also another school leaver who has done P/T work for us is keen to come full time so either way I think we will be sorted..... Was having a few trust issues with the girl that's leaving sooooo in a way this has done me a favour!
Ben and I have his school leaving party in 30 mins - just hope I can stand up long enough to see it through....... Getting bored of feeling sooooo rough, also hoping that everyone doesn't get it too!
On and up!!!

Hope the leaving party was....uneventful, I mean no-one being sick on other pupils and Trudy if these pains continue, get yourself to doctors could be more than tummy upset....I'm thinking gallstones or pendicitus can't spell it. Look after yourself xxx

Defo a bug I think Siddid - less pain than the first day or so - just churning uncomfortable stomach and worn out and feel a bit sick!!! Did survive the party and then had to set up for guests then get a mare to the vets and actually had an hour or so of feeling better!! Have just eaten again which has set me off a bit again so gonna get to bed shortly and hope that tomorrow I feel better again!
Think I have my staffing sorted - have a new girl starting on 14th August and hopefully the other one will fill in till then!! Fingers crossed!
Was thinking about conso food today even if I didn't eat any! LOL - PP day tomorrow which feels a bit tight after not really having any conso food!!!! Mind you have had veg every day which has been cool!
PV day
B - nothing
L- 1 muffin
D - chilli/quark/1 muffin
Ben still feeling a bit sick too - bless him not quite himself!

So more pills from the old doc after an uncomfortable night - hope they do the trick!!! Doc said to keep drinking and don't force the food - so guess what - now I'm hungry!!! LOLOLOL That is what I call phycosymatic!!!! Is the the right word!!! x

nibble on some muffins or some tofu cream mmmmm

So visited the doc again today after another rough night!!! Soooo tired of feeling poorly - I am not a good ill person... He has given me some Buscopan so it is to hand if I need it tonight - ironically feeling fine and dandy right now!!!! Nearly finished one lot of accounts and got a fair amount of office work done which was good. Still not feeling up to working the horses so will stick to the office tomorrow again! Ben seems to be on the up too so fingers crossed!
PP Thursday and new WI day of Friday for me - feeling a bit sorry for myself missing my first gala meal opportunity and the new conso food but REALLY don't want to introduce my already dodgy tummy to 'strange' food it hasn't seen hide nor hair of for nearly a year!!! LOLOLOLOL!
PP day
B - nothing
L - nothing
D - steak with soy/ginger and 2 muffins
Gonna try to get back to normal eating tomorrow - hopefully tummy will be more settled!

Okay bored of this and you are bored of reading it too I am sure - rubbish night and buscopan did nowt to help the pain - ended up pacing the floor through the night - worked out a hot water bottle helped so did that a couple of times and was able to get to sleep but tired of this now!!!!! Like a broken record.... First WI after TW on Monday shows a loss of 5 lbs - not the best way to lose weight - one I defo don't recommend!

oh hun i feel for you :(

I know gallstones have already been mentioned, but it would be the first thing I'd think about too especially after low fat diet and a large weightloss....keep bugging your doctor if you don't feel any better hun xxx

Aww NO!! what a rough time you're having Trudy :( I can only hope like the others that it will pass quickly and you're back to normal soon, I need to see how you're doing in your conso LOL ((( hugs)) xxx

Trudy the same

Proper whinging, its not good when your unwell. Get well soon chuck xxx

Back