The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

GET WELL SOON Siddid! Fingers crossed your bug goes away pronto......
So today felt rough all morning but again picked up over the afternoon - still feeling okay now but keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts through the night this time..... Haven't eaten anything today other than some arrowroot custard in the hope that that will calm my tummy down????Also drank a lot of camomile tea...
STARVING like marvin!!!! But if it keeps the cramps away then all good!

So no food diary to report a bit of milk and some arrowroot!!!!
CAN'T WAIT to be able to eat again! GRRRR

I had a long chat with a friend of mine on the phone last night and she hasnt been well at all with stomach problems bad stomach ache, feeling sick, rushing to the loo etc etc - the doc said it's a bug going around and takes awhile to shift. Wondering if its the same Trudy - hope you feel better soon what a start to Conso eh?

Hope not Chris, that's word for word how I've been the last few days. Hoped it was a 24h thing. Then a 48h...don't know how long to hope for now! Hope you feel better soon trudy, spasm/cramps/rushing to loo/hot and cold/waves of sickness=not nice! Take care x

Hope not Chris, that's word for word how I've been the last few days. Hoped it was a 24h thing. Then a 48h...don't know how long to hope for now! Hope you feel better soon trudy, spasm/cramps/rushing to loo/hot and cold/waves of sickness=not nice! Take care x

Oh no you have my FULL sympathy - get better soon but sorry to say I started being ill on Sunday night and just coming around the corner (I hope) today!!! xxxx

trudyc said:
Oh no you have my FULL sympathy - get better soon but sorry to say I started being ill on Sunday night and just coming around the corner (I hope) today!!! xxxx

Join the gang.....get well soon xxx

Same to you trudy and sididd. I blooming hope the scales are kind this week! All I wanted was dry toast and resisted so I've eaten next to nothing! X

xeilidhx said:
Same to you trudy and sididd. I blooming hope the scales are kind this week! All I wanted was dry toast and resisted so I've eaten next to nothing! X

A piece or two will help, its helped me, tummy feels more settled and in times of need we have to be sensible. ,xx

Oh you guys, whatever you've all got sounds awful. Hang in there, I hope it passes soon. Trudy, what bad timing that it's prevented you enjoying conso. Still, you've got the rest of your life to enjoy it and then stabilisation I guess. Jx

Ooooh girls sorry but just had my first gala meal and I didn't hold back , muchly better today and managed to eat three square meals- tummy just a tad upset but not too bad and boy it was fun - went to an american diner and I had some caramel milkshake (my starter)/ BBQ burger and chips/ waffle and ice cream!!!!! Shared out all the food so although ordered all that didn't eat a huge quantity but I did enjoy what I ate...... Wasn't what I planned for my first gala meal but hey ho..... Now we will c whether I have the craving for it tomorrow!!!
Finished all the office work today and feel about ready to work horses again tomorrow which I am looking forward to..... Ben just this minute gone on holiday with a friend of his and sooo excited - won't see him now for two weeks which is crazy - he will be having a great time!!!! SOOOO a week at home without him - won't know what to do with myself!!! LOL - a lie in on Monday for a start!!! Have the children's auditions for Annie tomorrow so will be out all afternoon doing that!
So PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - beef stir fry/2 muffins
D - as detailed about - sorry if TMI for some of you - won't do it again but when you guys talked about your first meal I WANTED to know details!!! LOL!

how exciting!! yum!!

I'm feeling a bit better- tummy only growling now and have had three meals for the first time in 4 days so I feel better!!

Enjoy conso- I'll find out how close I am on Monday morning eeeeeek! x

Trudy, heeeeeeyyyyy finally a gala meal amd well deserved xxx

Yay, Trudy, welcome back!! :D

Love hearing about gala meals (which you've all EARNED) so please don't spare the details in my account.

Enjoy your peace and quiet without Ben (seriously, will you cope?!)

P x

Sooooo was worried that I would crave more rubbish food today after last nights trashy food but was fine - worked the horses all morning and got my exercise in!!! Then Annie auditions which took 4 hrs and now back home to my empty house which is weird!!! Day off tomorrow and no need to set the alarm!!! LOL!
Entered into conso a little more today and had the cheese which was strange and I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would!!! Gonna get some lovely strawberries tomorrow as the ones I bought last week are looking a bit sorry for themselves!!! Burnt my muffins yesterday so will make a new batch in the morning as these ones are yuck, yuck double yuck!!! Ben enjoying himself on holiday so far which is great - looks like the weather with hold until next Sat which would be good for them.... Hay was cut today so again hope it doesn't rain!!! LOL!
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - beef stir fry
D - chilli with quark and cheese/ 2 muffins/ sugar free syrup and cream cheese icing
Throughout the auditions the panel were chomping away on various sweets and chocolates!!! Kept being offered them but was easy peasy to decline!!! LOVE DUKAN!

Yay!! 5lb under and a gala meal in conso!! Sounds delicious and no dont spare the details, i love reading about successes and how people manage celebrations and social events, Cx

all looking dukan good now T - A very big welcome to Conso from another Consonite :D

I had a spoonful of peas the other day - had to spit them out (yuck) tasted bitter

What a lovely day off!!! Woke up early but managed to get back to sleep which was great!! Watched a bit of TV in bed and then headed off to town for a bit of retail therapy!!! Managed to buy 4 pairs of trousers, 5 tops and Bens school trousers!!!! Stupidly picked up the wrong size of jeans in one shop so need to take them back as just too big!!! Then put a size 6 pair of trousers in the bag at Primark - hilarious - even Dukan can't make me a size 6!!!!! LOLOLOL! Will have to take them back when I get a minute! Treated myself to some new foundation, mascara and sparkly eye make up!!! Was novel to be able to wander round the shops without having a timetable to stick to!!!
Entered more fully in the conso today - had bread for the first time which was actually very nice - not sure I will have it every day but we will see!!!
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - beef/mushroom/beansprout/mangetout/egg
D - cheese on toast with ham/ 2 muffins/ strawberries
Feel like I am being very naughty eating bread/cheese etc and trying very hard to get my head around conso itself!!! At least now I have embraced the whole thing - just the starch meal to add!! Hard to accept I am at TW at all!!!

Hey you....thought you wer'nt going to buy anything lol xxx

I know shouldn't have said owt!!! Was fun though!!! LOL!

Back