The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

hope your having a lovely time :)

Back home and back to work tomorrow! Had a lovely time with mum and I think it cheered her up. Got back and had a rant straight away at one of my girls which just stressed me out straight away!!!! GRRR! Think I need to sort it out a bit more tomorrow! Rushed around getting everything unpacked and got some washing on so should be back to normal by tomorrow! Made some muffins and strawberry mousse ready for tomorrow!! Nice to be home and looking forward to a sleep in my own bed!!!!
PP day today:
B - tofu vanilla creme
L - scrambled egg/ chicken tikka chunks/ 1 muffin
D- chicken with Dukan BBQ sauce/3 muffins
WI tomorrow have no clue what it will say!!!! Lol! At rehearsal now then home to bed!!! Nite nite

good luck with the weigh in xx

Down another 3 which is great - kinda felt like it might be a bit more as feeling sooooo much thinner than last week but probably because of the exercise rather than anything else!!! Can't believe I have lost over 30% of my body weight - just feels unreal. When I was at my Mum's it was an amazing feeling being able to try on some of her clothes (my Mum is a size 14/16) and have them fit - NEVER did I believe that my Mum and I would be trading clothes! It's good though cos she has great taste and some fab clothes - came back with even more clothes to wear! Really do need to stop buying them though cos the drawers and closets are getting too full! Am finding myself buying stuff just because I can rather than because I need!!!

good news -3 and why not spoil yourself if you can clothes, clothes and more clothes I say a girl cannot have enough - no wonder my daughter is obsessed with clothes!

Welcome back - sounds like you had a fabulous break! You've reminded me I've got a day spa voucher still to use up from Christmas, I'll think of you when I enjoy my one treatment :) Sorry if I missed it: can you tell us where you went? You can send me a private message if you'd rather not broadcast it.

Down another 3 which is great - kinda felt like it might be a bit more as feeling sooooo much thinner than last week but probably because of the exercise rather than anything else!!! Can't believe I have lost over 30% of my body weight - just feels unreal. When I was at my Mum's it was an amazing feeling being able to try on some of her clothes (my Mum is a size 14/16) and have them fit - NEVER did I believe that my Mum and I would be trading clothes! It's good though cos she has great taste and some fab clothes - came back with even more clothes to wear! Really do need to stop buying them though cos the drawers and closets are getting too full! Am finding myself buying stuff just because I can rather than because I need!!!

Well done and well done! I know what you mean about buying clothes 'because you can'. I really need to stop too - although I suppose I had a few years of unspent budget piled up - that's my excuse anyway! But yes just walking into a shop and thinking - I could wear anything (well nearly!) is a completely novel feeling. All my new dressed and skirt now end above the knee, when all the one before had to be calf-length! And they can be waisted too :)
As for closet space - pack away anything that's too big (I found that hard because some of those were/are timeless favourites that I really don't want to get rid of!)
I suppe don't overdo it - presumably you will shrink further - but you are allowed to treat yourself because you feel and look fabulous now! Swapping with your mum - how cool is that, shame my mum's taste is definitely NOT ME. I suppose I could swap with my sister, but she's a bit far away (Germany)

Aww thanks Vixx - just loving Dukan - look at your own stats - they are pretty impressive too!! Anjuschka, went to Champney Springs in Leicestershire and it was bliss - been to all of their spas and Leicester is my favourite though have to say looking a tiny bit tired now!!! Still bliss!
Good Dukan day today despite being a 2nd PP day!
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken with smoked paprika and Dukan BBQ sauce
D - rump steak with soy and ginger/ 2 muffins with chocolate orange tofu creme
Didn't drink enough today so need to catch up tomorrow and get my water bottle filled up!!!

30%! WOW! You really are doing amazingly well...
Would you remind me of your tofu creme recipe please? I've some silken tofu which needs using!
x

It's Mrs CD's recipe.
1 block silken tofu
2 tablespoons quark/fromage frai
2 tablespoons sweetner
vanilla
Blitz it all together in processor or with blender till smooth and all lumps removed then chill - tastes much better after an hour or so in the fridge!
That's the basic recipe which I think personally is the best but have tried it with lemon/orange flavouring and found it to be v nice. Yesterday I added some cocoa and although v nice not worth the extra tolerated. Will stick with vanilla from now on. Also I bought some of the Dukan biccys and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on how I could bind the crushed biscuits together to make a cheesecake with the tofu topping. Any thoughts???

Lovely PV day today
B- 2 muffins
L - shepherds pie with celeriac and BNS mash/ tofu creme
D - steak/ swede and carrot/pepper sauce/ 2 muffins + tofu creme
YUM!!!!

oh yum... your menu sounds great today :D

Good PP day today and now at rehearsal so a busy day too!!! Loved the sunshine today, makes everything so much nicer!
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken with smoked paprika and dukan BBQ sauce/ strawberry mousse
D - chicken with soy/Ginger/ ham/ 2 muffins/ tofu creme
Feeling good on dukan today!!!!

What are the biscuits like? I sort of thought about getting some the next time I put in an order.

I also wondered about the breakfast bars - I really loved those pre Dukan and they would be useful for those days when I go for a swim before work. Can't bear eating until afterward.
I saw there was a cereal as well on the French site, so I guess it will eventually get onto ours. I would order from the French site but the postage is pretty silly.

Haven't tried them to be honest Supertonic - they are for emergency consumption!!!! Couldn't trust myself to have them in a 'normal' day as I think I would gobble a few more than the three allowed - though at least they are in packs of three!!!!
I want to find a way to crush them and use as a base for the tofu creme to create a cheesecake but was wondering what to bind the biscuit with???? Think it would be v tasty if I can work it out!!! And could look elegant too! Perhaps a lemon tofu creme with coconut base???

are they round shaped or finger ?

They are rectangular Ellie! Quite big biccies!!! Not big enough to make three enough though!!! LOL!

would be easier if they were round then you probably could have sat them in a cookie cutter to put the topping on

hmmmm would a bit of quark or fromage frais hold it together when chilled ?

Back