The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Didn't touch it - drove me crazy for a bit though so I stuck the bread roll in it so I wouldn't be tempted. Learnt a lesson though and will make sure not to order anything I can't eat tonight!!!! I am struggling a bit with the food which is divine but last night although elegant and beautiful it wasn't enough for me and I was a bit hungry at the end of it - obviously if I had eaten the bread and the dessert I would have been full up but without those two it was a piddly serving of protein. Bearing in mind I ate a couple of my muffins during the day when I really wasn't hungry I wish I had saved them for last night. Half of me wants to just eat 'normally' but the one thing I have never done on Dukan is eat anything I shouldn't - I have drunk alcohol but not had bread/pasta/potato etc and I know if I did that it would be a slippery slope for me!!!! So plan of action is to save muffins for night time, eat lots of protein at lunch time and not to order anything tonight that I can't eat!!!! May treat myself to a sneaky glass of champers tonight though!!! LOL!
Had weird and horrible dreams last night and woke up in a stress!! SOOOOO relieved it was a dream!! Got up at 6.45 cos I didn't have to and did a 30 min Aqua workout - feeling a bit stiff from yesterdays exercise so was harder than I thought it would be, then 20 mins on the x-trainer before breakfast. Had smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast which was okay but I prefer the salmon to be a bit 'cooked'!!! Just relaxing for 30 mins before my head massage, then gonna curl up with my book for a bit!!! Love just going with the flow and doing what I want for a change!!! Happy Trudy. Girls you gotta treat yourself to this experience - worth double the money!!! Remember the Dukan cruise, we should do a Dukan Spa Trip - think we might be more than they could handle all together!!!! LOL! x

I think that would be a hoot LOL lots of giggling etc

So another lovely day. Head In The Clouds massage was heaven - so relaxing. Had a relax after and curled up on one of the squishy sofas with a book. Then did another Aqua session that was great fun but hard work and then did 30 mins on the bike before lunch.
Lunch today was much better - had fish with prawn and salad and then stir fried chicken and veg made in front of me which was yum too so felt really satisfied!!! Had a lovely Aromatherapy wrap this afternoon and although we were supposed to sit quiet for an hour after I went straight to a session of badminton as I didn't want to miss it - well the woman was a demon - sooooo good that I had to rope in one of the instructors to save me as all I was doing was running my ass off!!! Not quite a quiet sit down. Just relaxing in my room before my sports massage and then gonna finish the day off with another aqua session which my sore muscles might just cope with!!!! Menu for dinner is chicken salad, guinea fowl with BNS, no dessert but a sneaky glass of wine!!!! Gotta have a little treat every now and then and have saved two muffins for dessert - wish I had my tofu vanilla creme to go with it!!!!
So menu today:-
PV day
B - smoked salmon and scrambled egg
L - fish and prawns/salad/tomatoes/chicken/beansprout/peppers/mushrooms/spinach
D - chicken salad/guinea fowl with BNS/ 2 muffins/Glass of wine
Not sure if my tired muscles will manage much exercise tomorrow!!! LOL x

sounds brilliant trudy... is everything included in the price ?

Sounds like you are having an amazing time, so pleased as you deserve it. Love the idea of Dukan spa breaks :D

Yes Ellie - I booked a two night, three day break, including five treatments, breakfast, lunch and dinner which is a three course formal sit down affair! All for £376 - bargain in my humble opinion and a free upgrade was very nice!!! It is along the lines of a four/five star hotel! Dinner was lovely and saving my muffins was a good plan as totally full and satisfied - feel a teeny bit guilty about the wine but hey ho - still not in Ellies league though I aspire to it! LOL!

So woke up at 6 this morning and could not sleep - PAH - alarm went off at 6.45 for me to ready for aqua class - always glad I make the effort to do it cos it gets the day started!!! Then did 20 mins on x trainer before breakfast and just getting ready for an hour massage. Then gonna take the 1 hr leisure walk before going on the bike and then a late lunch. Gonna make myself go over my lines this afternoon as have big rehearsal on Monday and it would help if I had a clue what I was supposed to be saying!!! Don't think I'll practice the song though - climb every mountain is not exactly quiet!!! LOL!

your making me tired reading that lol

nice day here and no wind for a change... pretty glad about that as the boy has to get worked in his double today which will mean lots of tantrims lol

Your exercise sounds lovely, I can't wait to start swimming again once Mr CD here to look after kids. Early swims set you up for the day. You must feel so fresh and revived after your break, wouldn't it be great if spa breaks were prescribed by your doctor!!

It so should CD - I feel like I have been a way for weeks - really ready to start the show season. How was your boy Ellie??? Double bridle always fun, fun, fun - not a lot to do when they decide to spit the bits!!! At least there is not wind to contend with today for you!
If it makes you guys feel better my massage was a bit wishy washy, not enough pressure and she talked all the time - GRRRR! But did have a fab lunch today, smoked mackerel, flat mushrooms with spinach, cottage cheese, peppers/tomatoes and salad drizzled with a bit of balsamic!!!! Was fab!
REALLY enjoyed my walk this morning - was supposed to be leisurely but two ladies set the pace which really worked for me and I listened to some great music, left them at the village shopping whilst I power walked back and although there was a light drizzle of rain it was great!! LOVED it and must remember to do it more when I have the opportunity. Then did 45 mins as promised on the bike before lunch. Just chilling out for an hour before an Aqua class then that is me done for the day!!! Then onto learning my lines!!!
Dinner menu not that inspiring so having tomato and courgette soup followed by sea bass with veg. Asked them to skip the wild mushroom mash and no desserts suitable so will have my trusty muffins! No wine tonight - funnily enough I didn't totally enjoy it last night - not worth the cheat!! Must remember that next time!
Feel thinner and trimmer though not sure the scales will forgive so many PV days but we will c. Weigh in will be Tuesday this week as away at my Mum's till Monday evening!

oooh Trudy it sounds fabulous (but why oh why did she talk through the massage!)... :D

i would have told her to wheesht :D

I'm too nice and she started by telling me she needed a break cos her dog got run over so I couldn't really say a word!!! You can tell the weekend is here as the place is packed tonight and loads of people in the aqua class - prefer it when there are less but it was okay! Just spend an hour on my lines and they may be sinking in so will have another session after dinner. Plan of action for the morning is the 7.00am Aqua - hopefully with less people as it's so early, then 20 min x trainer, breakfast, sport massage, settle up and get on the road!!! Quick turnaround at home - gotta bake some muffins, re-pack, go to a singing session till 4 then pick up Ben and head to Mum's which is a four hour drive so might get there by 11pm I think but at least then we have the whole of Sunday/Monday to spend together - she has been a bit down recently so hope our visit will cheer her up. Hopefully she will c a difference in me too as I saw her the week before Christmas!!

Cannot wait for your Tuesday weigh - all that exercise - wow - shame I should be able lose a 1lb because im jiggered just reading it - LOL
Have a lovely 2 days with Mum & Ben bet he cant wait to see his lovely Mum x

So lovely to be at Mum's - arrived at 10pm and was pretty tired, worked out I had been driving for 9 hrs during the day!!!! Got up early yesterday to do the aqua class and get some time in at the gym before my sports massage which was amazing - the guy was great and really worked my shoulders out and I can really feel it this morning!!!He did say I need to have my lower back x rayed as some stuff going on there!!! Not gonna worry but will go and see the old doc!!
Singing session went great, was putting together a program for a 1930's murder mystery night - they have asked me to do a sort of cabaret set! of songs from that decade. Got some good songs together so happy with that!
Managed a good Dukan PP day yesterday which I was pleased about:-
B - natural yoghurt/ 2 boiled eggs
L - a whole chicken with dukan BBQ sauce
D - 4 muffins (on the road)
PV day today as at Mum's and gonna make the fish pie (yum yum!) Also gonna go to Sainsburys to get some tofu to make some vanilla creme if I can get it!!! Missed it sooooo much!!!
Mum said she would have Ben so I could have a lie in but was wide awake at 6.30 despite Ben being up in the middle of the night with an upset tummy - seems fine this morning!
Looking forward to a lovely day with my lovely Mum. x

Back