The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

OMG i thinki i love you trudy LOL made the salmon & broccoli bake with the salmon i had left over from last nights side of salmon ... i put roughly a tbsp of quark & a tbsp extra light philly in.... sprinkled a little bit of low fat cheddar on top .... omg so yummy .... oh i halved the quantities of milk cornflour & broccoli thinking it would be enough for 1 meal but theres enough left for another day i think lol

thats if i dont have seconds :p

Ooohhhh glad it turned out good Ellie - managed a PP day today but can't say I was thrilled with it - really can't manage my muffins tonight as feel a bit sick - not like me to miss out of my muffins - must be this cold.....
Spent the day working the horses and finishing off the accounts as the accountant in tomorrow!!! What fun!
Went to Sainsburys and bought myself another pair of PJ's - think I am obsessed!!! But they are lovely and spotty!!! Also bought a couple of new tops and they looked v nice I think!!!! Also fitted into my fitted skinny jeans which surprised me so maybe back on the right track!!! LOL!
Anyway another day another dollar!
B - 2 muffins
L - WW sausages/egg/ lean bacon
D - chicken tikka
Think the WW sausages weren't quite PP and to be honest really not keen so threw the rest away!!! Won't be on my shopping list again!!!
Happy for the most part with my day though!!!

I was the same. Not buying sausages again. Come on i need you to be strong xxx

Only sausages I eat are venison

OMG why do I stray from Dukan when I just had the MOST delicious steak for lunch EVER!!!! Could eat it all over again - oooohhh might just do that tonight!! LOL! Won't do that - got salmon and tuna broccoli bake to make!!!! YUM!

It's madness isn't it, we all enjoy the dukan food, we feel healthier and better about ourselves when we eat well, yet still the demons...:eek: x

i dont think they will ever go but im hoping the longer we battle them the easier it becomes to ignore them ;)

Doing your salmon bake on Friday after protein Thursday hmmm can't wait xxx

Finally got to the tip today with our ton of rubber wall off of our bullpen and messed up my arm unloading it!!! Annoying.com! Ah well load up on ibuprofen!!! Made Tuna, salmon and broccoli bake again tonight but made the 'sauce' with half tub quark, tablespoon extra lite philly, 40gms parmesan mixed in with a wee bit left over to sprinkle on the top...... Grilled till browned - was delicious, enough left over for two more meals so didn't have full cheese portion for sure....... Think it would be just as tasty without the parmesan so would work for cruise too!
Meant to dress Ben as a skeleton pirate for Halloween but I couldn't find the face mask that went with it so literally squeezed him into two years ago spider outfit!!!! Painted his face too - he looked soooo cute - taught him a cheeky poem and took him round the farm - he gathered quite a bunch of choccy which he proceeded to eat all at once!!! LOL!
B - 2 muffins
L - steak with peppercorn sauce/ BNS and Pumpkin soup
S - two pieces of toast
D - salmon/tuna/broccoli bake/ swede and carrot/ 2 muffins
Going for PP Thursday but not gonna cry if I fail - conso day may be the alternative but will c how I go - one day at a time! !

One day at time xxx

image-2201815313.jpg

Ben as a scary spider and pete the pumpkin!

Attachments

• image-3768059975.jpg
    image-3768059975.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 17
I have every faith in you trudy :D you can do it ;) now today i love you even more... the smuckers fudge sauce is amazing on top of the choc oatbran mug cake when it comes straight out the microwave lol ive had my carb & sweet fix all in one.... very happy bunny :p

Ben is tooooo cute ...happy Halloween xxx

Oooops just had seconds of salmon tuna bake!!! Too yummy but still more left over for Friday!!!! Glad the smuckers soooo good! I have asked my friend to send me more of the sugar free lifesavers - amazing!!!! Lol!

ive said to hubby i need to go to america shopping lol

Yes please! I need an order of sf cinnamon altoids. Developed an addiction for them last year :)

im in lol

Back