The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

O Hun that's fantastic go you xxx

woop woop go trudy !!!! now wheres the pics :p

Well done Trudy !!!!!!!

Regarding your TW, you could always going into conso & still lose weight like Chris & Ellie have done & take the pressure off yourself, whatever you decide you have done absolutley fantastic xx

Hey Trudy

My rhubarb clafoutis recipe is on the recipe thread and is very yummy and very filling (coz I eat it all in one sitting :eek:)

My original TW was 10 stone 7 but I'm now 5lbs less, I think you should go onto Conso at whatever weight feels right to you personally - TW is only a suggestion. I don't want to maintain for a while then wish I'd lost more and have to go back to Attack/Cruise - I'd rather lose what I want now when I'm in the zone and then Conso/Stabilize well. Whatever you decide you have my every support. Maybe Conso but up exercise?

Computers playing up so brief update!!
PV day
B- 2 muffins
L - chicken and salad/ skinny latte
D- ham/ steak/ swede/carrot/mushroom and onion sauce/ 2 muffins
Lovely PV day!!!!! Yum!

Woohoo, another pesky pound gone! Air punch as promised!! Nice work.

Jx

Gosh my lovely you are sooo close to your revised TW what an inspiration to us all!! so have you decided yet if you're taking current weigh or going down a bit more?

So arrived at the show on fairly good time. No rain as of yet! Day busy as always when trying to leave the yard!!!! Problem with the lights delayed us a bit!!!
Pp day was tough as I didn't get organised!!! Then I was eating some ham and realised it had sugar in it so threw it away!!!!! Not a happy bunny as had a couple of slices!!!! Found some without sugar on the way - tried to get some chicken but again ALL of them had added sugar!!!! Simply crazy!!! U have to be sooooo careful!!!
So PP day:-
B- 2 muffins
L - ham/skinny latte
D - turkey/steak/cottage cheese/dukan BBQ sauce/ 2 muffins/tofu creme/ rhubarb.
Full now but was a bit of a shaky day! Decided to still aim for my own TW but will be flexible if the wind changes!!!! Lol!

So home from the show just in time to whiz to the concert!! Grabbed some chicken on the way as I was starving after a disaster lunch of fish/ cottage cheese and bbq sauce which was VILE!!! The fish was soooo oily - had it before and it was lovely so just this random salmon was rank!!!! Didn't have an alternative so was just hungry!!!!
Attached are two photos - the one I have posted before of when I started Dukan in August 2011 and one of me in the new outfit I bought from PRIMARK for a friends wedding - can't believe how far I have come!!! :eek:LOVE DUKAN!!!
Anyway another PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - small amount of disgusting salmon/cottage cheese and dukan BBQ sauce
D - chicken/ 2 muffins
Busy couple of days coming up!!! Oh what fun!

Attachments

• photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 58
  • fattrudy2.jpg
    fattrudy2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 66
Wowowowowow!! You look stunning! I know I never post these days but I still manage to catch the odd update of your extremely busy life, so thanks for sharing. You are such an inspiration, congratulations!! Just look at your stats, an ++8st loss, this is outstanding! Now some people did not recognize *me* after only losing 2st so I don't think anybody who'd not seen you in a while would recognize you after that!

Oh wow, those pics are INCREDIBLE! You look amazing, completely, utterly a different person. Wow, wow.

And who is that incredibly cute child making a guest appearance? Or are they different children, sorry, hard to tell from just two shots!

Glad you are taking time to bask in your achievement!

Jx

oooh I am glad I visited your diary today! WOW! I can hardly believe it's the same person in those two photos! You look absolutely stunning Trudy... and years younger! AMAZING!

Trudy, big respect to you my darling. You look absolutely stunning : D

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos

P xx

PS - I'm actually in tears here, blame the hormones! ;)

Oh wow, those pics are INCREDIBLE! You look amazing, completely, utterly a different person. Wow, wow.

And who is that incredibly cute child making a guest appearance? Or are they different children, sorry, hard to tell from just two shots

Jx
Thanks J - that is my lovely son Ben!!

Trudy, big respect to you my darling. You look absolutely stunning : D

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos

P xx

PS - I'm actually in tears here, blame the hormones! ;)
Pauline, love sorry but LMAO - love them good old hormones xxxxxxxx

you look amazing hun and i love that outfit :D hmmmmm i need to go to primark now lol

Ah T looks a totally different person Im chuffed with my 56lbs but OMG what will power, motivation and everything else you have in bucket fulls - I would curtsy if you were here - Queen of Dukan is our T :Dxxx

Thanks Gals!
Busy day again at the farm with two groups of visitors to the farm, one for the horses in the morning and another for the house and gardens in the afternoon - I also had to go to the vets to pick up one of the mares so feel like my feet didn't touch the ground. Didn't get to go shopping so STILL no lovely food in the house other than a v fancy fillet steak which I am keeping for my lovely PV tomorrow!!!! LOL! SOOOOOOO not an inspiring food day for sure..... Gonna try and get to the shops in the morning so that I can at least be a bit adventurous with my food - think I am gonna make the rhubarb thing of CD's too - we will see as busy again tomorrow!! Concert went well tonight and just back in and quickly catching up on here before bed!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - 4 boiled eggs
D - 2 chicken breasts/ 2 muffins
Not a lot of food eaten today but felt fine and not too hungry!!!

Trudy, you look amazing on those pictures, your weight loss is gobsmackingly fantastic!! Truly inspiring! Cx

Back