The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Yeah amazing difference trudy you've done so well .....great looking back to see how far you've come :):) I agree the suit looks amazing x

Amazing! What a transformation! And you look so happy too! Incidentally, the suit looks spectacular, could be designer, certainly doesn't scream Primark - they do some things very well, don't they? And as for Ben, I could EAT him! xx

I recommend you have a couple of eggs first and then see how you feel. Some people disagree with eating small children.

;)

Trudy, your life exhausts me! Impressive.

Jx

Hee hee Sara don't eat him I am sure he is full of carbs!!!! Another busy day at the farm - trying to play catch up but not totally succeeding - big rehearsal weekend tomorrow and Sun for the display we are doing for the Queen on the 11th July so that should be fun - really hope the weather stays a little bit okay for us!!!!! Rushed around trying to get through Friday traffic to get the lorry repaired and got there too late so had to leave the lorry and call on a friend to pick me up!!! Grrrr annoying as now gotta get into town to pick the blimmin thing up!!!! Not sure how that is working out!
Ben gone to Daddy's for the weekend and very excited about his sleepover and all the junk food they will eat - strange to be home without him - going out with the girls tomorrow night - going to try wearing stupid high heels which will hurt my feet and a LBD so we will see!!! Drinking for sure will happen so sorry Dr Dukan!!!
Concert went well tonight and got loads of compliments about how 'skinny' I am - hee hee never thought I would hear that about little old me!!! Nice feeling!
Anyway a lovely PV day which I thoroughly enjoyed...... Knew I would be rushed this afternoon so made sure I had a HUGE lunch which was divine!!!!!
B - 2 muffins
L - steak/prawns/carrot/swede/mushroom/onion sauce
D - ham/rhubarb clafoutis/ 1 muffin
OMG made CD's rhubarb clafoutis - absolutely amazing and delicious - defo recommend everyone to try making it - so easy and really feels naughty!!!! A NEW FAVOURITE that is gonna be on my menu lots I am sure!!!! Can understand why you would eat the lot - I managed to just have about a third of it so have some left for tomorrow!!!!

Thanks for the rhubarb tip Trudy - very timely as I've just bought some. Definitely sounds like things are going well - hope you enjoyed your night out!

Jx

So a good rehearsal today which was a relief - horses and people behaved and it seems to be coming together quite nicely.... Headed out to dinner before the concert tonight and was a bit sad with my chicken and eggs!!! Boring.com and they sent the chicken with veg which I couldn't have!!! Grrrrr! Concert went well and the audience loved it - last night blues kicking in already - gonna be lost tomorrow night!!! Went out after but felt quite old!!! Decided to drive so had one drink and then drank diet coke - girls wanted to go on clubbing so my friend and I left them to it and came home - felt really nice in my LBD and heels but loud noisy pub on Sat night was not my cup of tea - anyway still nice to go out with the gals...... Another rehearsal day tomorrow and then day off on Monday..........
PP day
B - rhubarb clafoutis
L - salmon with soy/ginger/garlic/chilli
D - chicken and two eggs/ rhubarb clafoutis
Love the rhubarb clafoutis ------ simply divine - need to pick up some more eggs tomorrow to make some more!!!

Attachments

• photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    459.9 KB · Views: 55
Fab photo Trudy, you look great x

Ta ladies - busy, busy day again and rested on my laurels too soon with the rehearsal - riding pattern going great guns but the driving was a disaster - almost funny but not quite - thank goodness both drivers live near so I can do some extra sessions with them during the week - will look fine but OMG hilarious...... As usual vet arrived to scan mares just as we were in the middle of the driving so that was fun - ended up having to take one of the mares to the surgery tonight and then go on to pick up Ben from Daddy's - so in total - 5 hrs driving - oh what fun - Ben insisted we stay and have dinner with Daddy and watch the football - oh what fun!!! LOL! - just home now - 11.30pm!
For the first time ever was totally unprepared for a Dukan day and have learnt my lesson - was a pretty rubbish day food wise!!!!
PP day
B- ????
L - mackerel/cottage cheese/balsamic
D - ham/chicken/ pack of Dukan Hazelnut Biscuits
NO muffins made or clafoutis so had to make do with my emergency biccys!!! Big muffin making session tomorrow and of course the yummy clafoutis - and it's WI - scared.com!!!!

Soooooo excited - very surprised to see that I have lost three pounds this week - not only that - the scales hesitate between 11stone and 10 stone 13 - I haven't seen 10 stone something on the scales for me since I was about 14!!!!! AMAZING feeling! It did end at 11 stone but maybe just maybe next week it will say ten something and stay there!!! WOOOO HOOO - gonna celebrate today with a lovely PV Monday and a spot of retail therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg trudy that's fantastic well done you ......totally amazing x

OMG !!! thats fab hun.... 2 pesky little lbs to go woop woop

Had a lovely day off today - was tired though!!! Went to see a rental property with a friend looking to move and it was soooo divine she signed for it immediately - four storey victorian house - simply stunning! Very excited for her!!! Came home and made a lovely stir fry - then picked Ben up and headed to town - got new underwear as all my bras were just too big!!!! LOL! AND bought my first pair of size 10 jeans!!! Lovely and comfy to wear but will be even better when I lose those last two pounds........ Sitting in my house for the first time in 10 days and it is lovely to be in and chilling out!!! Had a lovely spoilt PV day - back to PP tomorrow!!!
Soooooo PV day
B - rhubarb clafoutis/tofu creme
L - chicken stir fry
S - skinny latte
D - chicken/ salad/ rhubarb clafoutis/ tofu creme
Gotta learn moderation - eaten too much clafoutis and my tummy hurts a tad!!!!! What a little piggy!!!

Oh Trudy, 3 lbs off this close to your target? That's really quite amazing! Glad you're delighted and treating yourself. Wowzers, 2 to go. That must be feeling goooood!

Jx

Tired, tired, tired - seems to be story of my life at the moment!!!! Wasn't sure why but then realised I have forgotten to take my thyroxine for the last week!!! GRRR - hope that will sort me out...... Also out every night for the last 10 days so that won't have helped.... Just found out I have made the audition panel for casting Annie which is the next musical we are doing - will be interesting I think - looking forward to it tbh!!! Seeing it from the other side!
Horses good today bless them!!!! Gonna get an early night I think to see if that helps too!
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - turkey/chicken
D - chicken/ dukan BBQ sauce/ 2 muffins/ lemon cream cheese icing
Made lemon flavoured muffins yesterday and they are just lovely - amazing with said cream cheese icing!!!! LOL! Nite all! x

Back