The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Lovely day in Edinburgh, shopped out and added another pair of trousers and two dresses to my wardrobe as well as some more make up!!! Off to Derbyshire tomorrow morning - then two more free days before showing on Thursday.
Loving conso while we are away and the extra freedom.....
B - egg/lean bacon/toast
L - 2 muffins
D - monkfish/pepper with xtra lite Philly/ Parmesan/ bacon/ green beans/ 2 muffins
also had a skinny latte! No fruit today!!!

Hi Trudy, just caught up and have loved reading how you're getting your head round conso (with sensible advice from Sara!). I've just suddenly washed up in conso myself after a v unexpected weigh in today and am clinging to your every word for help and inspiration!

My absolute biggest worry is the yoyo thing. I want new, solid, ingrained sensible, relaxed eating habits but am petrified I'll slip into a cycle if gaining a few pounds then going back to cruise, rather than managing it smoothly. Keep inspiring me please!

All your horse travels sound suitably exhausting! Glad you had a great time in Edinburgh - I lived there for 15 years before moving back to London and still think of it as home. Great city, enjoy yourself and good luck with the conso rollercoaster! Jx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Trudy is the parmasan on the fish as a crust? I like the details lol, love you posts your always doing something xxx:D

Parmesan sounds lovely, glad the weather here in Scotland is behaving for you ;)

Hey Trudy youre doing fab at this cruise game!! Parmesan sounds divine and I cannot wait till I can have some again.

So arrived in Derbyshire and journey all good. Did a shopping trip to sainsbury's in the lorry to top up supplies! Felt v v hungry today for some reason so taken the good doctors advice and eaten the house!!!!
Off to chatsworth house tomorrow, my boss has lots of sculptures there , the biggest one is out of order and waiting for repair but lots of other stuff to see. Been there several times for the country fair but never been around the house!!!
B- eggs/ toast
L - ham/ 2 muffins/ apple/ skinny latte
D - salmon and veg with soy/ginger/ stuffed peppers with mince/quark/Parmesan / 2 muffins
Again glad of conso today, really enjoyed everything I ate today!!! Adding Parmesan to stuff just makes such a difference and 40gms is loads of it!

Loving the menu and enjoy the big house x:D

That last menu sounded delicious Trudy - I'm drooling!

Well a lazy day today, had breakfast, read for an hour or so and then headed to chesterfield for lunch and the movies, dark knight rising the only possible for our time scale and not a fan tbh!!!! But okay I suppose!!!! Then back 'home' to feed the horse and head out to dinner where I ended up having this weeks gala meal!!!!!! A bit early in the week but hey ho!!! Feeling the need for a couple of pp days though, being away from home makes me eat, eat, eat, all dukan but big amounts!!!!!
PV day
B - egg/ xtra lean bacon/toast
L - steak/ mushroom/ tomato/ rocket/ Parmesan
S - stuffed pepper!!!!
D - gala meal!!!!
Amazing steak at lunch time!!!!! Drool!!!! Looking forward to being home on Thursday nite!!

All sounds great Trudy, forgot parmesan was a conso option, great idea. Jx

Oops forgot my oat bran yesterday and my fruit!!!! Must do better today!!!!

Trudy, don't tell me you're turning into one of those skinnies who go 'oh, I just forgot to eat today, it just clean slipped my mind'!

Lmao at that one joodle!!! As if!!!!!!! Still chuckling!!!!! Thought for the day!!!!

More like I can't remember if I ate lunch oh better eat it again just in case don't wanna miss out!!!!

Hi Trudy, I am following your diary with great interest as I am now at the cons phase too.
It's a bit scary as we know the cruising works, but to add other foods....as yet unsure !! :)
Hope your fabulous success continues ;)

trudyc said:
More like I can't remember if I ate lunch oh better eat it again just in case don't wanna miss out!!!!

Lol selective alzhimers xxx

A fab last day of resting today. Up at 7 but then back to bed for an hour or so reading. Decided to do a plain PV day today and my PP Thursday tomorrow as been feeling bloated for a couple of days..... Went to chatsworth house which was lovely and saw my bosses sculptures in their garden which made me proud!!! Had a lively brisk walk in the garden up and down hills leaving everyone standing which wouldn't have happened Pre dukan!!!! Then back home for a bit more relaxing and now just made dinner for everyone they had pesto pasta with soy/ mustard salmon/ rocket and parmesan whilst I had stir fry! They then had creme brûlée and raspberries while I had my trusty muffins! Up at five tomorrow for the show, in the ring at nine! My staff at home havin a tough time so looking forward to us being home bless em!!! Will be a shock to the system being back at work!!!' lol!
B - turkey and boiled eggs
L - rainbow trout/ chargrilled courgette/ 2 muffins
D - salmon/ stir fry veg/ rocket/2 muffins
Lovely fresh food day!!! Love PV!!!!

Back