The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Hmmmmm I will think about it after the weekend Sara!!!! You are most definitely right I am sure but still recovering from USA right now!!! Honestly never been so emotionally drained from a trip away!!!!
Good Dukan day today again, thank goodness...... Busy at work over the next few days as leaving again on Friday for the weekend.... There is a party on Sat night which will be full of food to avoid - we have been asked to bring apple pie and custard, dips and houmous and tuna steaks!!!! Hmmmmm gonna have to have my muffins to hand!!!! My boss was asking what I wanted for my birthday and couldn't think of owt until I remembered that I need a new duvet as keep sweating at night - was surprised it didn't happen when I was away so putting it down to 13.5tog duvet I have on the bed - hope getting a lesser tog will help!!! LOL! Think it may not be helped by mattress topper on my bed but don't want to lose that as it is v v comfy!!!! Has anyone tried the wool duvets??? Apparently they adjust to your body temp which I thought was interesting - might give that a go if this one doesn't work!!!
Anyway sure that not very interesting info!!
B - 2 muffins
L - sirloin steak/ cottage cheese/ Dukan BBQ sauce
D - turkey/ ham/ cheese sandwich with Dukan BBQ sauce/ 2 muffins/ dukan custard
Yummy food today - love Dukan!!!

Food looks great, do you think all dukaneers go out with a handbag full of muffins?

For sure - my friends are well used to me whipping out my tupperware box at parties, bar mitzvahs etc - they don't miss a beat now!!! LOL!

Another good Dukan day - almost forgot it was PP Thursday an when I realised I decided to play it by ear and do it if I felt I could but if not stick with regular conso day - easy peasy to stick to PP - well pleased with myself!!! More food shopping for the weekend done today - hope I bought enough Dukan stuff!!!! Do you know I went to the Sainsbury's cafe to order a skinny latte - there was a sign offering a cream scone with a cup of tea - could not believe that there was 798 calories in that one scone - NEVER would have thought it was that much - probably would have guessed at about 450!!!! That might have been why I was obese! LOL
B - 2 muffins
L - salt and pepper chicken with Dukan BBQ sauce
D - xtra lean home made burger with onion sauce/ 2 muffins with wee bit of left over Dukan custard!
Full to the gunnels!!! Muffins baking for the weekend!!!! Packed and ready to go!

Your Like a whirlwind Trudy xxx food looks good be good and eat your muffins. Have a great weekend

So packed and ready to go, horses all worked and office left looking tidy!!! Forgot to book extra gal for the weekend so leaving my lovely groom home alone and now have unexpected visitors and both bosses home - bless her she is gonna have fun!!! Ben being a pickle at school which I think is coming from me being away for a week and being poorly -certainly not being the kindest child atm!!! Hopefully a brief phase! Sadly he can't come with me this weekend as no one around to look after him whilst I am teaching and he's just too young to amuse himself closeby! Oh well!

Have packed muffins, tofu, mushroom and onion sauce and Dukan BBQ sauce to add to meat and stuff whilst I am away.....

Weighed today and have lost 7lbs from the huge gain I made - all of that the water weight so expect the rest to come off somewhat slower!!! But better than nothing after only three days back on plan.....

Menu so far
B- 2 muffins
L - chicken breast with paprika/ shredded steamed cabbage and mushroom and onion sauce - was yummy
D - cottage pie with veg/ 2 muffins with tofu creme
S - ham and cheese sandwich

Bloody hell 7lb off . Next week you'll be back to pre usa weight x enjoy your weekend xxx

Arrived later than planned had lean bacon sandwich instead of planned ham and cheese then added cheese to mashed potato(this weeks starch portion) and no tofu creme as muffins filled me up too much!!!! So there's the menu for today! Full day teaching tomorrow! Looking forward to it!!!!! Nite all! X

Brilliant, Trudy! It's good to know that sometimes the weight can come off almost as quickly as it went on, if you get back on plan right away.
Enjoy the weekend Cx

Half a stone in 3 days !!!!!!! who says the weight goes on quicker than we lose it !

Well done hun x

Well had a rubbish couple of food days but on and down tomorrow!!!! Forgive me ladies I have sinned!!! x

You bad lass...... Now enough, be good its nearly xmas xxx

Sinned ??? Surely not St T :) come on spill :) x

Yep no more excuses - away again in a couple of weeks but other than that I should be home! Watched 'My 600lb Life' on Monday night which should have been enough to keep me on the straight and narrow as I could empathise completely with her seven year battle! Just before Dukan I was contemplating a gastric band as I had got soooo tired of the fight with food - I am very glad I didn't go down that route as I see now it isn't the perfect solution either as both people I know who had it done are now battling their food demons and regaining weight! My mind needs to get back into gear and I WILL be fine..... Was Dukan fine till night time yesterday when I went a bit mad for some very unexplicable reason!!! Still had muffins, bread and cheese to eat but chose instead to eat an entire pizza with cookie and ice cream to follow!!! Taking it as a naughty gala meal and will now resume conso today - just off to make a cottage pie which should help! So nice to have Siddid with us! x

Trudy im so pleased to be with you xxx been trying for ages to be in the 'cool conso' gang lol. So come on Trudy you have to show me the way along with Sara and all the other girls ooooo there's loads if us now great for help and advice....and ill be asking plenty...

So managed to do a conso day!!! WOOOHOOOO - 600lb life sticking firmly in my brain!!!
Work a bit tough today and lots going on but I can do this!!!!
B - 2 muffins
L - roasted veg and ham
D - toast and cheese/ cottage pie with carrot and swede top/ 1 muffin/ sugar/fatfree pudding from USA!!!

Back