The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

we had to drive to the show this morning on icy road... not fun !! especially seeing as the romans didnt find there way this far and and the roads are really windy LOL

Well Ben home safe and sound after a lovely weekend with Daddy - roads were not great with rain everywhere!!!! In time for Downton too so that is a bonus!!!
Looking forward to my day off tomorrow - no great plans other than a dentist appointment in the afternoon and a few chores to do!
Actually managed a PP day today but with picking Ben up I missed dinner and seems too late to eat now though still wanting the planned salt and pepper chicken!!! LOL!
B - 2 muffins
L - xtra lean bacon/ scrambled egg
D - 2 muffins
Looking forward to conso day tomorrow!!!! LOL!

Hi, aww hope u feel better soon, chesty coughs seem to hang around for ages. U still have time to eat something tonight, is there anything u can grab whilst downton adverts are on? Esp since u missed tea ;( have a nice evening ;)

Nice brunch to set me up for the day! Tummy full now!!!!! Xtra lean bacon, egg, mushroom and toast with hazelnut coffee!!!!!!! Yummmmmmm!

ive just had a caramel one made with the dukan flavouring :)

Right that's it......I'm missing out, I've got to get some flavoured coffee soon......

Hmmm talked too soon about set up for the day yesterday - set up for choc and rubbish more like - got to town and went MADDDD!!! LOL! Back on the wagon today - what a wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its ok... i had a cheese & cracker binge last nite... was going to the feedstore today but have called hubby and asked him to go in on way past as i dont trust myself not to buy tablet & boxes of cakes

Best keep away from temptation on our week days xxx

Tooo true Siddid - wasn't feeling too confident about today either but have managed a good day - half conso/ half PP which I am relieved about! Don't know why I am all over the place, no excuse for it so need to get a grip!!!
Spent the afternoon in A+E with one of the girls Mum's who fell off her daughters horse!! Knocked out and couldn't tell me what the day was!!! Checked out and sent home under observation but the whole day gone!!! See what tomorrow brings!!
B - 2 muffins
L - ham sandwich with mustard
D - salt and pepper chicken/ sweet chilli sauce/ 2 muffins
On we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

No still sounding like a horse!!! But I do feel fine so no excuses on that front!!!! Flipping cold today need to curl up by the radiator!!

Sorry to hear ur still coughing, its damn cold, have come in from wrk and filled a hot water bottle last few days! Hope u are back on track an not letting anything stop u xx

Agree Trudy we will make sure we are not part of the 75% xxx

Trying desperately not to be part of the 75%!!!! Nice to be in my house tonight, Ben in bed and just catching up on here before bed!!! Away this weekend so making the most of my house!!!!
B - 2 muffins
L - xtra lean beef burgers with onion sauce
S - 2 pieces of toast
D - salmon, brown shrimp and broccoli bake/ 2 muffins with sugar free vanilla topping which I have thrown in the bin to stop eating it!!! LOLOLOLOL!

Lol and put washing up liquid on too xxx

Good plan Stan!!!! Never know when you might be tempted!!! Forgot to say made some delicious muffins today orange and lemon flavour!!! YUM!

Ooooo never thought of orange and lemon xxx

So to PP today or not - won't make any decisions till later in the day - the left over salmon and brown shrimp bake calling me which is the problem!!!! ARGH!!!!

So did u resist? :)

Back