The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Just catching up T, sad news on your friend :( but great news on the holiday !!!! I'm wel jel !!!!! TDM has gone on a golfing holiday so I'm all alone in cold old Brum whilst he's in sunny Spain

Post a pic of you in the dress & we'll give you honest feedback - mind you if you don't feel right it wont make a slightest bit of difference. There are loads of nice dresses about at the moment so you should find something x

Well gals guess what - went on TKMaxx website and they have the dress is a size 12 which I think is the size I would have gone for if they had had it in the store so have ordered it!! Arrives tomorrow - may not be any different and in which case will send it back and get my money back but either way I have an alternative!!! LOL! Sticking with it meanwhile but have had a few veg today as was out and about and didn't plan well!!!
Got the funeral booked before I leave so that is a relief.....Got most of the stuff in place too so we are moving forward....Sadly though came home to an e mail for another dear friend of mine who has been diagnosed with breast cancer..... it's blimmin everywhere...... Hopefully they have caught it early and will get rid of it quickly too!
Unexpected guests for dinner tonight so have thrown together a pasta bake with meatballs - oh I wanted to dip into it!!! And they have choccy cake for dessert!!! GRRRR
B - ham and mushroom omelette
L - chicken/ rhubarb clafoutis/dukan custard
D - chicken and asparagus with mushroom and onion sauce/ 2 muffins
Well at least my food has been lovely too!

great news about the dress. relief you have an alternative for the weekend and as Jo said post pics and we will give honest opinions on the size and fit difference xxx

Good news on the frock :)

great you managed to find the frock in a 12 :D

Frock here and seems a bit better but not much in it tbh!!! Good day food wise but a PV day as got taken out to lunch with dad and really wanted some veg!!
Off to first rehearsal for Christmas concert. Looking forward to doing a bit of singing again!!! Ben on a high tonight after some choccy from school.....Lucky babysitter!!! LOL
B - 2 muffins
L - beef/ carrot and cabbage
D - chicken/ 4 muffins
Changed my muffin recipe and now can have six a day - yummy!

evening Trudy great your going to be singing again seems ages since your last spell xxx mmmm so are you more comfy in the 10 or 12???

Well now it definitely feels like Christmas is coming but my throat is sore from singing so much after quite a break and I still have the dreaded cold!!!I have a 2 duets and a solo couple of verses to do which will be lovely in the church so should be fun!!!
Not sure which is best Siddid but probably the 12 by a smidge so will wear that one! Very little in it that is for sure! Dyed my hair tonight ready for the hairdressers on Sat..... Very brown!!! Still with the slightest hint of red though!!! LOL!
Off to bed as late to bed last night.....x

Trudy, you're so focused at the moment - cooking one thing for friends and eating quite another to stay on plan. Your strength will get you to where you want to be. Definitely go for the size 12 - can you return the 10 saying they sent the wrong size by mistake?? And how wonderful to be singing in Christmas concerts - Christmas music gets me more in the mood than anything else, but sadly I can't sing a note in tune. Wow, dinner-dance, holiday, concerts, Christmas itself... ENJOY!! XX

Defo in the Christmas mood Sara! Will wear the 12 - did think about returning the 10 but silly me I took the label off it!!! Never mind! Will sell it on e-bay!!! Looking forward to my holiday muchly now - can't wait for Tuesday. Funeral seems to be coming together - gotta sort out glasses and the cake and a few other things...... Joan holding it together very well and we have all just been over there for lunch which she loved!!! I took my turkey with me and drooled over the quiche and choc cake!!! LOL!

T

There was a guy on Simon Mayo's Radio 2 show the other night, extolling the virtues of Marrakesh! It sounded absolutely amazing! :D

Naturally, I thought of you and wondered if you had room for a little one (well, quite big one actually!) in your suitcase? ;)

P x

The more the merrier I say P!!! Busy day today and cream crackered so gonna get an early one as out again tomorrow night and may have a round trip to Kent on Friday!!!! Was supposed to be helping a friend with some registry work this evening but went over this afternoon - 3 hrs of imputing info and printing has wiped me out!!! LOL! Good PP day today - proud of myself - hope I can keep it going - WI on Friday but don't expect to see much of a change tbh but not worried really - as long as no gain!!! LOL!
B - 2 muffins
L - turkey
D - salt and pepper chicken/3 muffins
May have made a mistake only booking one bag for our holiday but at least it will make me pack light!!! We will c! Ha, ha - couldn't have done that when I was a size 28! LOL!

hope them scales drop on weigh day xxx what day do you fly? can feel that sun and sand now.....ohhhhh and have a mojito for me while your feet are in the sea xxx

Flying on Tuesday morning at 7 so an early start but that should be fine since I booked the hotel just down the road from the airport!!! Mind you just realised that the shuttle service may not start early enough for me to get there but we will c!!!! Have booked in online so I think as long as we are there a good hour before we should be fine???
Today is day 14 of the LBD challenge and I am so proud of myself for sticking with it which is a bit ridiculous since I was on cruise for nearly a year!!!! LOL! Once you come off cruise and go onto conso it feels so hard going back to cruise but it is all a mind game cos for the most part I have flown through this two weeks!! Mind you I have watched a ton of food programs and drooled through a few of them!!!! LOL!

Will do Lotto! Another busy day and lots of disappointing news. A mare I have in for training has basically been written of as she needs so much vet work which has made me soooo sad but I agree they can't justify spending the money! Also one of my babies has a problem with his stifle and vets have recommended an x-ray which is rubbish - really hope it isn't something serious! Then the estranged wife of our lovely man that died is causing trouble - ringing the undertakers etc - luckily I know the lady from the funeral directors so we could discuss it openly and honestly... I know his wife and I like her but will be very very sad if she causes trouble at his funeral - at least we have a heads up that she may!
Whizzed to town after work to get the cake and a few other bits - roads were terrible and water everywhere...... Promised Ben McDonalds while we waited for the cake to be done and boy did I want some - I concentrated very very hard on my diet coke!!! LOL!
Need to get packing tomorrow and make sure I have everything..... Can't believe tomorrow is my last day at work for 11 days!!! WOOOOHOOO!
B - 2 muffins
L - salmon with Dukan BBQ sauce
D - sirloin steak with bacon, onion sauce.....
Must get my office tidy before I leave!! LOL! x

Exciting....and fab run on your pp days And be restrained on holiday its for fun a rest and not for a pig out xxx

Back