The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

and you know how GOOD you feel so quickly after a restart, it's worth clambering back onto that wagon... :)
Jo just wanted to say your stats are looking AMAZING!!!! Almost 5kg down in a week is amazing!!!! How did you do that!!!! xxx

Trudy I'm on my way to you through helpfull positive vibes, How way lass :vibes::vibes:you know what to do..................bite the bullet and pay the price of being off plan pp all the way to hammer it off xxx half of it is water anyway and fat has'nt had time to settle. asparagus , plenty of water and and get your head back into gear and put that beautiful dress on and feel like you did at the dinner dance last saturday . positivity feeds off positivity. lets get these negetive vibes off hear and ....go....go....go....straight back to TW:vibes:

Trudy, I don't know what to say. I feel for you massively. Please rediscover the Dukan 'rut' - where you know what you can and can't eat and don't deviate. Easy, when life doesn't get in the way, very hard when it does. Try to find the time to confront the issues/demons that you are avoiding by over-eating, and you'l be happier (and so will Ben) in the long run. Lots of love Sara xx

So woke up this morning feeling tons better from just one day in control albeit a difficult one for me! Freezing cold outside and a heavy frost....... Horses will be fresh!! LOL! Weighed in this morning and damage is about what I expected - 10 lbs so gonna get on it and get rid of it for Christmas...... Decided on holiday plans as well, will only go to Mum's for two full days - Christmas Day and Boxing Day and head home for the remainder of my five days off..... Planning to have whatever I want on Christmas Day only and then the rest of the time business as usual..... Stuck to Dukan 100% last year and it was lovely and wonderful to not feel bloated and horrible after dinner!!!! Have a good day ladies and Siddid thanks for the vibes - feeling them right now!!! LOL! x

great xxx Youll drop 5lb:fingerscrossed: this week easy xxx

Well another good day albeit not a PP day as I hoped but not beating myself up about it!!! Had dress rehearsal for tomorrow concert and not sure how the duet will go but hopefully it will be okay - not 100% secure with it yet but getting there..... Bought a new dress for it as didn't have anything suitable but don't 'love' it which is a shame!!! LOL! Horses good today for the most part. Got some VIP USA guests tomorrow - hope they are lovely and not hard work!!! Only here until Sat morning but as you know 24hrs can feel like eternity if they are hard work!!
Still got a bit of tidying up to do but getting there.....
B - 2 muffins/ ham/turkey
L - steak/ cottage cheese/ dukan BBQ sauce
D - BNS soup/ 4 muffins/Dukan custard
Topped up the fridge with some more ingredients, forgot to take my shopping list and the only thing I forgot was rhubarb!!! Not bad going!

Good menu xxx and you'll be fable in concert xxx it seems ages since your last one xxx enjoy xxx

Good start to the day - 2 lbs gone!!! LOL!

good stuff.... i had a really good day yesterday and gained :rolleyes:

Now that would seriously p me off!!! Have a lovely headache today - USA guests are exhausting, conversation is slow and hard work - they are lovely people just not got alot to say for themselves! Tired.com!

2lb loss tastes better than anything else! U know what to do and everyone here is supporting u, u go for it nowt stopping u, make urself try some new stuff too xxxx

Oh dear, epic fail, copious vodka, buffet food, chocs and chinese takeaway and a huge hangover!!!! Good night but oh dear!!!! Not feeling the best this morning! LOLOLOLOL!

Paracetamol xx and behave yourself xxx

Bit late for that Siddid - back onthe wagon tomorrow - feel too rough to do it today - needed my english breakfast to get going!!! LOL!

I've just had warburtons tiger bread filled with bacon and runny egg hmmm can't beat it xxx

OMG sounds lush!!! First had tiger bread in Holland was SOOOO excited when it came out over here!!! Favourite with peanut butter!!!! x

Trudy, You were my first 'mother' on here - when I started posting you were the first old-hander who engaged with me. SORT YOURSELF OUT, GIRL! I'm joking, I'm discovering now just how hard it is to keep going with this plan infinitum. I can't advise, and I'm certainly not convinced that the pp way is the right way long-term. I find pv every day, with very few starchy or gala meals, keeps me slim but it still feels like a constant diet. At the moment i'm of the mindset where I don't feel deprived but I do recognise that that won't last for ever. However the idea of eating what you like / exactly what's on offer at some meals but reverting to pv at others is difficult to adapt to. I've also recently had a blood reading which suggests that a high-protein diet is taking its toll: high urea reading in bloods. Dukan is fabulous for those of us who needed to shift several stone, but there comes a point where we can't rely on a formula to manage weight, we need to 'grow up' and start to eat sensibly. I really wish you well, my love xx

Oh Sarah , lots said in a very sensible post and you are totally right - I do need to get myself in gear and come up with a plan that will work long term..... Ate stupidly again yesterday to nurse my hangover and know I will find it tough today ........ Thanks for that lovely.. x

Back