The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

aww sounds like u are stressed ;( get conso under ur belt and u know what u can have and what u cant, one less stress as u dont have to think about it or feel guilt at forbidden stuff. one week to go b4 xmas, u can do a week of conso for sure!! I tell myself when i feel sick eating protein, its a good thing and i am losing weight ;) You already proved u lost an amzing weight and u already proved u are vunerable around food still, u defo need to finish conso to put ur stamp on ur weightloss and to be in control around choices, u are the only one stopping u from doing it,ur mind is winning its taking the easy option, I know from ur diary u are stronger than that and would tell others to carry on with conso. Much love really am thinking of u, and ur battle, its a learning curve for sure and ur personal lesson is u still need dukan in ur life. Everyone supports u on here , we are all beside u helping u and offering u new dukan recipes to enjoy ;-) U gooooooooo for it xx

Your record is not boring and I will keep playing it every day xxx you keep posting , you and your story is so important to us as when you find Dukan and read what can be achived is like a life line to newbies...but the truth is its not a miracal cure but a life change and by posting our ups and downs it will help ourselves and others at the begining of there journey and hopfully make 2013 a window of hopfullness xxx

YAY a full day of Dukan - half conso/half PV but no binging so I will take that for now!!! LOL
Menu:-
B - 2 muffins
L - BNS Soup/ lean ham
D - salmon/prawn/broccoli bake/ 3 muffins/ lemon yoghurt
Salmon bake was yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Sooo much better than cake, choc and all the rubbish I have been eating!!! Again I ask myself WHY!!! x

Another day another good day, full PV and feel great for not slipping as was singing in church and got offered mulled wine and mince pies/brownies/ biscuits! Was able to turn them down easily...... Supposed to go out for dinner tonight but wasn't feeling in the mood so cancelled at the last minute which I feel a bit bad about tbh but relieved that I didn't have to battle with a menu and stay strong!!!
B - 2 muffins
L - ham/ 2 muffins
D - salt and pepper chicken/ carrot/ swede/ mushroom and onion sauce/ 2 muffins
I am proud of me - fingers crossed I can keep this going next week!!!

awwwww Trudy Im proud of you too xxx great willpower xxx Went to the meat wearhouse yesterday and they had a brass band playing Christmas carols and one of the other shoppers stopped and sang wih them for a few songs and I thought of you as I could imagine you wouldnt be able to stop yourself joining in, It was lovely and very festive xxx

You defo don't want noravirus I just had something like that and it was horrible! Got off quite lightly though with just achy bod, feeling sick and bad case of toilet fairy, so at least I'm ok now for Christmas.

You sound as though you're having a hard time in conso, it does get better honest! I think one thing Dukan helps with is that there is safe eating place to go back to. So when I'm struggling, I forget about willpower or calories and stuff like that, I just go back to something straightforward and cruise pv. Two or three days on that and I'm ok again. And a ready supply of sweet and savory muffins helps. I do like my oatbran porridge too, I'm sure it helped with the nora, swept all the bugs through the system.

I think you're doing fine - you've lost such an amazing amount and done so well, there has to be a few bad days. Stick with it - go back to a safe place, eat Dukan and it'll be ok again soon. *hugs*

For what it's worth, I think part of the problem at the moment is the knowledge that Christmas is just round the corner and so we know deep down that, whatever we manage to resist tomorrow, it'll be irresistible pretty soon anyway...! (I might be speaking for myself here!)

Pretty irked too - sticking to cruise 100% even at a party with booze and lots of nibbles (when OH succumbed and I stuck to drinking water and coffee and eating nothing!). I gained 500g over the weekend (I had smoked salmon and ham yesterday ...) and he had no problem doing a PP yesterday and probably hasn't gained much! grrrrr!

Hang in there Trudy... I am 100% convinced that it'll all be so much easier come January... !-)

For what it's worth, I think part of the problem at the moment is the knowledge that Christmas is just round the corner and so we know deep down that, whatever we manage to resist tomorrow, it'll be irresistible pretty soon anyway...! (I might be speaking for myself here!)

Pretty irked too - sticking to cruise 100% even at a party with booze and lots of nibbles (when OH succumbed and I stuck to drinking water and coffee and eating nothing!). I gained 500g over the weekend (I had smoked salmon and ham yesterday ...) and he had no problem doing a PP yesterday and probably hasn't gained much! grrrrr!

Hang in there Trudy... I am 100% convinced that it'll all be so much easier come January... !-)
How do men get away with it so easily!!!! Well done for resisting - you know more than most it all evens out in the end..... Probably right about Christmas being around the corner!!!! Would be happy to have an easy few days at Christmas if that was all it was but I always manage to start binging instead of just enjoying the food like a normal person.......Definitely something I need to deal with but not sure how but guess it will be like the rest of this journey - just need to get my head round it!!! LOL

We probs will never have a healthy relationship with food we just have to learn to stop the triggers xxx

its bleedin hard..I feel ur pain...will we ever get to a comfortable place...sorry not much help,,but am thinking of u!!

SOOOOOO another binge yesterday - but on and up today with a new start - THINK the fact I had bread for midday brunch may have triggered the sugar urge - not that I tried very hard to stop it!!!! Annoyed but realistic and back on it today! x

Trudy I wonder if it was the bread that you just leave it out of your diet altogether. Its my trigger too xxx

How is your weight faring at the moment Trudy? Sometimes an update of stats can help bring the message home. Perhaps in January? Taking off my "reached target" weight in my stats did give me a boost to get back there! We'll be back here Jan 7 (if not before, but I won't have internet!) with new resolutions, and new stats!

I should do that Maintainer but I can't face the scales at the moment - just know I am too rocky to deal with the numbers if they are terrible....... Had a good day yesterday with another half conso/half PV day which was fine..... Again surrounded by blimmin Christmas fayre - mince pies and mulled wine everywhere - friend bought me a bottle of champers and some lovely oranges which was nice!!!! Sang in a concert in the church, the last one this year which was lovely..... Ben has his play this afternoon and this evening and looking forward to it! He is a goose! Hilarious......Hope all my MM friends are ready for the festivities! x

totally read for the festivities to begin xxx

Another good day - full PV day-----
B - boiled egg
L - steak/ small amount swede and carrot/ onion and mushroom sauce
D - ham/rhubarb clafoutis and custard
Ben was great in his school play but I am starving like Marvin now!!! Sold Ben's thomas table and the guy who collected it just talked and talked so I couldn't eat before I went!! ARGH!!! LOL!

well get that Dukan food ate now xxx awwww love school plays lol all there squeeky little voices sooo cute xxx

So far another good day PP at the moment but seriously think that I will have to have some veg later as I feel quite sick and the thought of pure protein making me feel a little bit sicker!! LOL!
Cooked a whole chicken and had the two breasts for lunch with sweet chilli sauce.......
Nothing in either steak wise just more chicken, not going on the roads as they are lethal...... Mind you might pop to the farm shop which is a couple of miles!!! HMMMMM - sounds a plan!
Embarassing moment today when pub landlord rang about party at the pub tomorrow and said he wants get people to bid for me to sing them a christmas song!!! OMG tried my hardest to say no but he just didn't get it - I mean how embarassing is that and really, I wouldn't bid to hear someone sing a christmas carol and what if I don't know the words and what if, what if,,,,, oh my cheeks are blushing just typing this and really, really would rather not do this!!!!! So much for enjoying the party at the pub!!! WHY can't I say no?????? Yet another thing to think about along with my eating disorder! LOLOL!

Hahaha why not dress up and sing....Santa baby......put a bit if a kick into xmas lol shock the bugers lol xxx

Back