The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

So far so good gals!!! Panto was fun and Ben loved most of it though it was two and half hours long!!!! Lost concentration at some points!!!!
Stuck with the plan so day one nearly under my belt!!! YAY
B - 2 muffins
L- lean ham/ fish and salmon bake
D - cottage pie/ 2 muffins with tofu and rhubarb
Back to work tomorrow and fingers crossed for day two!!!!

Trudy don't lose site of what you have achieved xxx Ok you've gained a little over the festive period but you can show all the newbies just how great this diet is and how a gain is not the end, just life and how to get straight back on the straight road. You helped me get to tw and I encourage help and kick your bum if needed back to tw it wont take long xxx

Listen to Sidd, except when she's talking about gin :)

OMG, OMG, OMG...............Have updated my stats - seeing it in print means it is sinking in - what a blimmin idiot I have been!!! DUH!!! Oh well, onwards and downwards I really hope!!!! No chit chat about it being water weight - this is pure flab!!!! All my own fault so I take full responsibility! I hit target weight back in July and since then it has been a rocky road for me with lots of ups and downs - however this has been something that I have struggled with time and time again with maintaining weight loss and as I have said previously on this diary - I AM NOT GOING TO FAIL this time - Dukan is for life for me and the plan will work if I let it!

Xox Trudy xox

I felt really sad when I altered my stats (need to alter AGAIN after Christmas) but they will return to the number we reached before and we will stay there this time!

Trudy you have lost an massive amount of weight. You can't and you won't put it back on. That will be off in no time x

Well done for altering your stats, Trudy, it shows you mean business now. New year, a new start. Why not set yourself our meet-up date as a mini-target and do proper cruise (ie alternating pp and pv days) till then? Incidentally, the way you were talking I thought the damage was more than 1 1/2 stone - I bet you lose the first 7lbs in no time at all if you go at it seriously enough. And don't forget the running you enjoy so much when you make yourself do it. Everyone's on a diet in January so just join the crowd and you'll feel much more confident in no time. Loads of love xxx

I forgot about tofu ... Shall make some caramel flavour tonight yummy

Ta gals, had a flippin crappy day today - one of those when you wish you hadn't got out of bed at all!!!! Just catching up on here before heading to snooze land with a trashy mag!!!! Managed to stay Dukan good in spite of it all so pleased with that at least.....

B - 2 muffins
L - turkey/ cottage pie
D - turkey/ fish pie/ rhubarb clafoutis and tofu creme!!!!

Not feeling closer to a PP day yet but will get there at some point!!!! LOL! Need to get some more eggs tomorrow to make some more muffins as running low!!!
Thinking choc and orange after seeing it on others diaries!!! LOL!

OMG Rhubarb clafoutis was especially delicious this evening - completely amazing with tofu creme - if you haven't made it gals, give it a go - you can have the whole thing in a day if you want to as only contains two tablespoons of oat bran - it's on the recipe thread and is amazballs!

OMG Rhubarb clafoutis was especially delicious this evening - completely amazing with tofu creme - if you haven't made it gals, give it a go - you can have the whole thing in a day if you want to as only contains two tablespoons of oat bran - it's on the recipe thread and is amazballs!

Mmmmmmm hmmmmmmm nom nom nom... Glad I grow rhubarb as two sticks were three quid in Asda! I have loads in the freezer! Mmmmmmmm

Trudy you'll do it, you have been an inspiration to so many people & with us behind you, you can't fail !

Ahhhh thanks Jojo! Day three nearly complete........ Any other duties today included being a removals service for various people - my gals are sooo good promised them McDonalds in return for help and they were amazing!!! Soo good that I took them back for a McFlurry at the end and stuck with a diet coke which turned out to be full fat!!! Bad McDonalds so couldn't have it!!! Annoying.com!!!! LOL! Better day all round so far which was good! Just about to set up mahooosive train track for Ben!!! HMMMMM what fun!
B - 2 muffins/ hard boiled egg
L - lean ham/ salmon and prawn bake
S - 1 muffin
D - cottage pie/ rhubarb clafoutis/tofu creme
Totally glad I made a batch of cottage pie and fish pie on Thursday as it has been invaluable....... Great having food to hand.... Gonna bake some more muffins this evening and might even add a sirloin steak to todays menu!

Glad to have you back and fully focused xx its great everyone is so positive on the boards now xx gonna try the rhubarb clafoutis as you always say how great it is and just found some frozen rhubarb in the freezer - tofu creme - this is something else you always mention - how do you make this trudy? Thanks x

Easy peasy scooter, one block of firm tofu, 3 table spoons of quark, 3 tablespoons of sweetner, vanilla essence..... Pat off excess liquid from tofu before putting in blender, add quark and sweetner and vanilla essence and blitz until v smooth....... So creamy and yummy and full of protein!!!

Trudy as Sara Says your back in the zone, we can and should when we need it to fill our boots with Dukan. goodies no excuse to be hungry. Have another fantastic Dukan day I can feel your lbs melting away as I type xxx

Trudys back in the zone xx

Back