The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Chin up... If it makes you feel any better I consumed a full tub of chocolate ice cream yesterday

AWWWW Ellie wondered why you hadn't been on much yesterday - I hate blimmin food - causes us such grief - well you could say it is a love/hate relationship!!! LOL! Hope you have had a good day today - I have but still on teeny tiny baby steps - think I may have to have some veg tomorrow but will c how the day pans out but missing my swede and carrot!!!! LOL! Busy day again tomorrow with loads to do so gonna get into pi's and watch one born every minute before sleep!!! LOL! xxx

Well done T, at least you got a good couple of days under your belt x

Be much easier to take a pill everyday so food wouldn't be needed lol

Truly, you've done it! You've jumped back on the Dukan wagon! 2 pp days in a row is awesome! You'll soon start seeing big rewards and the high from having the scales go down will be more addictive than the over-eating. Never say never to another pp day tomorrow, you might just find when you wake up that you can do it. Sleep well, lovely xx

Well you gals know I have a rule of one weigh in a week but today I thought I would see if the second PP day had had any effect - BAD IDEA - 1 lb back on!!! LOL! Not gonna worry about it but think I am gonna avoid the scales for a wee bit and just concentrate on plan.... I feel sooo much better in myself being on track so that ultimately has to be the most important thing!!!!! Have a good days ladies!! x

Well done Trudy!!!

Stay off the scales, they can be so demoralising and you are doing so well, So hide them for a while and you will suddenly see a big whoosh!! :)

Xx

Well you gals know I have a rule of one weigh in a week but today I thought I would see if the second PP day had had any effect - BAD IDEA - 1 lb back on!!! LOL! Not gonna worry about it but think I am gonna avoid the scales for a wee bit and just concentrate on plan.... I feel sooo much better in myself being on track so that ultimately has to be the most important thing!!!!! Have a good days ladies!! x

Trudy this is exactly how I feel too. Just being on track has boosted my mood and outlook on life! But I am defo avoiding the scales except for wi day :) We shall do this with one hand tied behind our backs!!

hide them pesky scales missus cos u know you will be peed off then start the downward spiral facefirst into carbs ;)

Ditto - forget the scales there just numbers you'll soon be storming back to target you're doing great - so pleased everyone is so positive and back on the dukan wagon - hold on girls it's going fast and nobodies getting off!!!! Yeeeeeah well done all of you and keep it up xxxx

Sooooo a PV day today, was particularly hungry today but now so full I feel a bit uncomfortable!!!! Gonna try for a PP day tomorrow but again taking it moment by moment by moment!
Busy day at work again and still sore from removals yesterday and tip trip today - mind you was therapeutic throwing things in the various skips!!! LOL! Small things eh!!!!
B - ham/ small amount left over Dukan custard
L - turkey/ 4 home made meringue
D - chicken with mushroom/onion/pepper sauce/ swede and carrot/ rhubarb clafoutis/ tofu creme
Made home made meringue and they turned out okay - some in the fridge ready to have with some tofu creme tomorrow - but boy oh boy I am FULL!!!

Trudy, PP day tomorrow sounds good you keep Dukaning and the scales will be drop xxx

Well done on the pv day. After reading your menu I am feeling more in the mood for veggies, you were right !! Lol ;)

well done :D you can beat the demons

Yay at 2 x PPs... Good for you. It's true that Dukan has got us totally addicted to weighing in and I now have to really make a concerted effort (ie drink some water as soon as I get up) so that I don't want to get on the darned things!!.

Ellie - have you tried sticking some fat free yoghurts in the freezer? Each evening I'm having a frozen one in front of the box and they take quite a while to eat, so... :)

If anyone finds the "replacement for food pill", I'd switch like a shot! Otherwise, it'll be Dukan for me for life, I guess, cos (as someone else said above) I'm already feeling happier and more positive just to have the CONTROL back!

Good weekend ladies!

Hi jo, I've had frozen yoghurt in the past, even bought an ice cream maker....it's been used once lol

Back