The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Wow Trudy, exciting news and well done on the loss. I hate portion control and calorie counting, and the only diet that worked for me before dukan was the cabbage soup one. I love it because the liquid fills you up and it also gets you through the cold weather stodge craving. And you don't have to count anything and can have as much as you want. Doesn't quite take the sugar cravings away, though! Anyway, you sound like you are doing ok so I wouldn't change things too much in the next few weeks.
Good luck!!

Well went shopping today and will be back to Dukan from tomorrow - gonna do pp days initially if I can and go from there...... Was actually a comfort going round the supermarket getting Dukan supplies - keep fingers crossed for me gals! Good day calorie counting today but definitely tough! Doing pretty good on cutting down on the caffeine - most days managed with only one cup of coffee in the morning and no caffeine after that - felt a bit tired at night but that going now! Defo think it will be better in the long run if I can cut down!

Yay can't wait to have my buddy back

About bloody time lol calorie counting....tut :rolleyes:

even though I am STS at the moment, dukan is the only way for me! I could never stick to anything before & I feel healthier now. come back to us & don't fret,

oh Trudy im so happy for you! So glad your finally getting your surgery and so soon. Im sitting here with a big smile on my face, i hope its works out just the way you want it.

The Calorie counting is hard and tiresome after a while, but the Dukan way worked for you and now you have had a break its time to get back to it. Im sure you will be back to TW before you know it, especially with the support from the minimin gals. xx

We won't say we "told you so" ;)... in a future life, I'd like to hope I could compose platefuls of healthy loveliness without needing to calorie count it (as I said, I know every calorie amount for every food anyway), but in reality it's so hard resisting for those of us challenged in that department!

Count me in for the photos! You're very brave, Trudy. I admire you!
x

18 days and counting gals, fingers crossed it all goes okay!!! Should get the paperwork next week and then have to go in for checks, gown fitting and bloods...... Weighed in this morning at the same weight as on my stats so no changes to make there.... Muffins are baking as we speak and smell lovely and orangey!!! New oven so not sure on timing and how they will bake compared to the old one - answer is a bit quicker but they look lovely!!! Loads of protein in the fridge - may just boil some eggs for snacking actually while I think about it!!! Nice to be back gals - actually had skimmed milk coffee for breakfast - nice to have milk again!! LOL! Still sticking to no caffeine..... Have a great day one and all! x

image-1442410594.jpg

My first batch in the new oven, looking good if u don't count the slightly random burnt one!!! Lol!

Yay welcome back buddy. Xx mmmm muffins, I miss mines but can't get wheat bran anywhere round here, hubby taking me not the city at the weekend so ill get it then :) I want pics ... Not that I'm nosy I'm just curious as surgery is something I've considered... When I mention to hubby that my dukan buddy was getting it done he asked how much it was lol

So day one nearly completed and I need to get more imaginative with my food and recipes - trying the cheeseburger pie but mixed some curry powder in with the mince - hope it works not sure though!!! LOL! Cooked the very best batch of muffins today - they are amazing - soooooo good..... Defo could not do this plan without them though am tempted at times to try Ellie's mug cake!!!
Menu for first PP day
B - skimmed milk coffee/ muffins
L - chicken with paprika and BBQ sauce
D - cheeseburger pie/ muffins/ Dukan custard
S - muffins
Day one and baby steps!

baby step get you to where you want to be Trudy xxx Youll do it , Dukan will work...............I had hypnosis to stop smoking years ago and have used the tools with my weight loss too. Little things like when we are upset, stressed and even happy celebrating we put food in our mouths like a child needs a dummy. We are not children any more and dont need to put/have something in our mouths for comfort or a reward. Have the 'mirror' when we look into it and see the fututre you slim. healthy , with a tummy tuck, then look at the mirror behind you its you at 20 stone,unfit unhealthy and unhappy and chose which mirror you want to see every day lol I know Im babbling but it helps me to focus on what I want xxx and just to say I smoked 60 a day and Ive never had one since ...no patches just stopped like that and used my hypnosis tools xxx

That is a very helpful post Siddid - thanks lovely! Will keep it in my head when the going gets tough! Loving Dukan today - weighed this morning and two pounds gone! Defo water weight as have been peeing like the proverbial racehorse!!! LOL! Sorry if TMI! Not going to weigh again till next week now as that's how I work best.... Cheeseburger pie not the best with curried mince base - kinda though curry and eggs go well but er no!!!! LOL! Lots left in the pot so will plough through it if I can!!! Trying PP again but we will c! x

Happy Dukan Saturday and fab loss xxx

Well done Trudy!! 2lbs off wooooo!! :) xx

Great to see you back dukaning :)

Have a good weekend T x

Back