The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Day two nearly completed!!! PP day too! Next batch of muffins baking as we speak.... Work was good today - one more day before a day off and I don't think I have anything I have to do so far so might just treat myself to a duvet day!!! LOL! We will c!
Food for the day:-
B - skimmed milk coffee/muffins
L - cheeseburger pie/ muffins
D - sirloin steak/ dukan bbq sauce/ cottage cheese/ muffins
The cheeseburger pie was better cold out of the fridge and again when heated so need to remember to make it the day before - think it would be lush with salad - something to look forward to!!!

Positive Polly is back in the building xxx and great to read xxx Have a fab Sunday

Well my Sunday not panning out as I thought! Currently in a and e getting my heart checked out been having flutters last night and this morning - ECG fine but not doing the flutters at the mo which is frustrating!!!! Three hours and counting, waiting for bloods to come back!!! V sweet nurses - need to wee!!!!!!!! Lol! Pp day planned for today but again will play by ear, had nothing so far not even my morning coffee!!! Hope everyone else okay! X

Well my Sunday not panning out as I thought! Currently in a and e getting my heart checked out been having flutters last night and this morning - ECG fine but not doing the flutters at the mo which is frustrating!!!! Three hours and counting, waiting for bloods to come back!!! V sweet nurses - need to wee!!!!!!!! Lol! Pp day planned for today but again will play by ear, had nothing so far not even my morning coffee!!! Hope everyone else okay! X

Oh Trudy hope your ok sweet, I get them when I'm stressed or unwell and there horrid
Take care of yourself when u finally get home xxxx

OH Trudy, keep us informed how its going xxx hope its just a blip and nothing more serious xxx

Oh T what a worry, keep us posted if you can xxxxx

Well home from A+E and back to work, silly heart wouldn't do it whilst I was there would it - trace and bloods etc all clear but gotta go to GP in the morning for a long trace over 24-48hrs...... All I hope is that it doesn't compromise my op on the 18th!!! GRRRRR................. x

Glad to hear that you're back home, hope all is ok? xxx

MMMMMM just had the last of cheeseburger pie and boy it improves each day - really didn't like it day one out of the oven but boy defo gonna be making it again!!! Still hungry so some eggs on the boil....... Think it's chicken for dinner - yummy!!!!

Hope you are ok Trudy!! Take care xx I couldn't finish my cheeseburger pie, I don't think the topping quite worked for me..

Enjoy your food today and look after yourself!! Xoxox

Glad to hear your home Trudy xxx take care and any twinges ring 999 better safe than sorry xxx

Trudy, if the palpitations have stopped already I'm sure it's nothing - and believe me, I'm the expert! A 24-hour ECG is a good idea though, that will show up any abnormal rhythms for sure.

Very well done on 3 pp days in a row! Don't push yourself so far you crack big-time, will you? Lots to slim for, though. Good luck and keep it up xx

Thanks Sara, hope so...... Really don't want anything to come in the way of the op on the 18th..... Just had some horrible news from my Mum, she and her little dog were attacked by an American Pitball cross on their walk today, little Alice fighting for her life right now and my poor, poor Mum in a huge state of shock and cut up over her hands and legs.... Sending lots of positive vibes to her..... Dog loose without owner but being a dog owner we all know mistakes can happen...... Just hope Alice pulls through as Mum just not in a good place anyway right now!
Good day Dukan wise, won't keep on the PP run too much longer, probably two more days, my little attempt at a sort of attack but with a few tolerated items!!!! Did just have the most amazing dinner which was a surprise!
Menu for today:-
B - muffins
L - cheeseburger pie/ muffins
D - salmon with a chilli cheese sauce (delish)/ muffins/dukan custard!!!!
One word YUMMMMMMMY!

Last edited:
Trudy omg your poor mum and her dog. Fingers crossed and positive vibes to her xxx and your menus lookin good xxx

Crikey Trudy, just caught up on your A&E trip and your mum's attack. Keep us posted, love and there's positive thoughts from Brum for Alice too :D

P x

Alice doing fine and out of vets and they think they saved her sight - poor baby girl!!! Such a cutie and honestly never does a mean thing with anyone! Bless her. Mum totally shook up and not feeling any better today just keeps reliving the attack and crying.... not a lot I can do, just support as much as I can!
I on the other hand had a good day, went to docs and he said nothing to worry about which was a relief .... Then decided to meet my friend for lunch in Brecon which was lovely - they made me a steak with scrambled egg at the cafe we went to and it was grilled to perfection and lovely and tender! Then went shopping and bought two pairs of trousers, three blouses, a jumper, a jacket, a scarf and a vest for the pricely sum of £72!!! Bargain and now have some clothes for Butlins at the weekend!!!! All size 14 or 12 so feel a bit better again!!!! Then picked Ben up from school - he had got two stars - woooohooo and went swimming, he loved that and just gonna have some tea before heading out to rehearsal for chorus of Little Shop as didn't get the part - nice to hear I was in top six as fifteen went for it! Can't win em all!!!
Menu for today
B - skimmed milk coffee/muffins
L - scrambled egg/steak/ skinny latte
D - salmon/ crayfish/ chilli cheese sauce/muffins
Another PP day - wooohoo - maybe a tad too much milk but not worrying as will cut back tomorrow!!! My new oven is cooking muffins up a storm - loving them!!!!

Oh yikes, sending very positive thoughts to your mum and doggie xxx

Perfect pp day, that steaks sounds Lush!!! Xoxox

Back