The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Evening my Dukan buddie xxx hope your not to sore, it will be so worth it xxx keep taking the pain killers and hope to hear from you soon xxxx

Hope you are resting up xox take care and chat soon! Xoxox

Trudy, as soon as I got in tonight I logged onto your diary for news! I really hope the op went well and they took away lots. Now for the recovery - do exactly what they advise and I'm sure you'll heal speedily. I suspect it's unrealistic to expect you to be well enough for the Birmingham meet on Saturday but if you did want to come for a bit I could drive you to and from - I could arrange to stay at my sister's in Malvern either before or after or both. Lots of love my darling xxx

Checking in for news so hope you're sleeping peacefully (although the chances of that in hospital are probably slim)... Looking forward to hearing how it went! Lovely offer there from Sara! :D

Trudy, as soon as I got in tonight I logged onto your diary for news! I really hope the op went well and they took away lots. Now for the recovery - do exactly what they advise and I'm sure you'll heal speedily. I suspect it's unrealistic to expect you to be well enough for the Birmingham meet on Saturday but if you did want to come for a bit I could drive you to and from - I could arrange to stay at my sister's in Malvern either before or after or both. Lots of love my darling xxx

What a beautiful lady you are xxx

Just dropping by to let you know Im thinking of you xxx and drop some flowers off:thankyou:

Hope you are ok Trudy and not too sore!! Xoxox

Hope your ok Hun been thinking about you xx

Gosh you are so brave its really stern stuff. Hope you are feeling ok and ready for the new you. Take it easy, we're with you all the way, hope things went well

Morning Trudy... yours is the first diary I clicked on :)

Same here, first diary to check on how MM friend is doing. I'm sure you are OK but will feel better when we hear it from the 'horses mouth' so to speak sending :hug99: your way X

Hope you're feeling not too sore, remember take it easy!! xxx

We're all thinking of you, Trudy! I hope you can feel our speedy recovery wishes from there! Xox

same here ... we really care..... not just being nosey :p

Just checking for news, hope you are ok huni x

Awww gals so touched to read your messages...... Sorry I didn't update from the hospital, took my laptop and everything but the wi-fi was rubbish and after the op I really was not up to much!!!!! Just home this morning - they tried to discharge me yesterday but omg I felt awful, clammy, hyperventilating and sick - really don't want to be heaving with this tummy atm!!! LOL! Anyway they kept me in overnight and that made a big difference!!! Sara, thank you so much for your lovely, lovely offer but defo was being a tad optimistic about recovery for Sat!!! LOL!
They cut 6 lbs of flesh off my tummy and honestly it doesn't look like my tummy at all!!!! Not weighed in yet but will do to see where I am at! Was on the table for 3 and half hours so quite a long time!!! Not able to get up on my own atm but hopefully each day will be better..... Back to hospital on Tuesday for dressing change and no washing till then - hmmm I am gonna smell nice!!! Mind you you can do a lot with a flannel!!!!
Have eaten v little since Sunday night - but some non Dukan stuff - three biscuits (after I nearly passed out!!!!!), mouthful of soup, mouthful of scrambled egg and bacon - I did however eat scrambled egg, bacon and mushroom this morning - been on black tea and water otherwise!!!! No appetite which is good I suppose - forgot to take muffins - how did that happen - gonna get my friend Jenny baking this afternoon!!!! THANKS again gals - xxxxx

Back