The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

As you've said, Trudy, it's not all about the scores on the doors, so to speak... stabilising your current weight and letting your body heal, inside and out, is far more important than what the scales say today, surely? I know you know this (as do I, so I'm talking to myself with tough love as I am you...), now it's all about getting a handle on your behaviour around food. If I lived closer to you, I'd come and remove those pesky scales, and force feed you that veg!
And as for having a fab haircut to lose a few more grammes, what a great idea! (pondering on that one myself!!). You look fabulous. It's a shame you can't seem to see it yourself.

Oh Jo I know I am looking sooo much better and I wake up every morning and thank my lucky stars I embarked on my Dukan journey even more so since my tummy tuck.... My attitude towards myself is definately not so much due to how I look but how I am managing the weight loss! I don't feel 'on top of it' at all and that concerns me....... I know that I will always have to control my weight but finding an equilibrium is proving elusive..... I wish I could sail through this journey like many others - look at Sara and Siddid - AMAZING and I aspire to do the same as them BUT it's not happening right now!!! I will succeed though!!! I KNOW IT!!! LOLOLOL! x

OMG gals just made the floating island custard without the floating island!!! YUMMY - soooooo creamy and no tolerated items - had half of it with some muffins which was a bit like cake and cream!!!! Other half is cooling ready to go into the freezer to make ice cream for tomorrow!!! SOOOOOO good!
Busy day at work - another freezing one too - picked up a horse for livery today and it would not load - I was very nice to him and eventually he scrambled in but when we shut up the box he panicked big time - scary moment but got home in one piece!!! Everyone liked my new do!!!! Now to style it myself tomorrow!!! LOL! that could be fun - must set the alarm a bit early!!!! Ha, ha!
B - muffins
L - salmon and prawns with hot chilli cheese sauce
D - turkey/ muffins with custard!
PV day tomorrow!!!! YAY!

hahahah hey extra half hour too look gorgeous sounds like a plan xxx

Oh just a reminder of the beautiful place I get to call home!!!!

image-3825002859.jpg

How Fabulous..............I can only look and wish xxx

It looks so tranquil, i bet its so quiet and lovely round there...and esp nice to see the gee gees every day.

Lovely

Gosh that is beautiful...

Just off to have some Sara don't you worry!! LOL! x

hows it gone today Trudy????????????hope you've ate a veggie patch xxx

Quiet today T, hope all is ok x

Lordy gals, ate my veg don't you worry and enjoyed every single morsel!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOD food day!!!! Work busy and lots to sort out..... Spent three hours doing paperwork and sorted out (I HOPE) the major headache that was bothering me over the weekend!!! Rushed home with Ben and threw together dinner which we ate together for a change before whizzing to rehearsal - just back now and ready for bed!!!! Tummy got wee bit of infection going on - thankfully my friend is a tissue viability nurse and has given me some stuff to try! Hope it gets rid of it!!!
So PV day heaven:-
B - muffins
L - dry fried egg, xtra lean bacon, mushroom and tomato
D - turkey stir fry with mushroom/ floating island custard with muffins
You know that recipe from the Dukan book for floating island and custard is DIVINE - never made proper custard and it is soooooo creamy and no tolerated items- tried freezing it but didn't like the result so that went in the bin - will stick to it warm (which is just like cream when being poured over your muffins) or chilled out the fridge!!! Delicious!

yeah I didn't like it frozen either. But it is yummy. Well done on the good food day. x

Back