The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Well slightly as expected I could eat a scabby horse today - got back from shopping and tucked into my muffins as I had forgotten to take them to Worcester with me and was hungry!!! Feel like I have eaten loads but tbf all Dukan PV friendly so not gonna feel guilty - gonna do a few PP days now to make up for my two wayward days and PV day!!!!
B - scrambled egg, mushroom, tomato
L - muffins and custard
D - home made prawn, turkey and veg foo yung/ muffin
Full to the gunnels but eaten dinner v early for me so hope I am not starving later!!! LOL!

dinner dance coming up xxx there another goal xxx no mention of discomfort and pain is that a good sign?

Foo Yung!!! I'd forgotten about this dish, hmmm just added it to my future recipes.

All sounding good, and outfits sound nice

Awww trudy your new baby is gorgeous it's put a big smile on my face as I'm catching up on my reading in bed! It must feel great being back in the saddle it really is the best therapy! I was looking forward to a nice hack tomorrow but my horse had thrown a shoe grrr!

Speaking of gorgeous you look fab in your fancy dress! X

Lovely pic... just look at your flat tum! :D

Right gals v quick update - just found out gotta head to USA for a week tomorrow afternoon - horse family emergency - all very last minute so rushing around like a headless chicken -
Good food day - PP
B - muffins
L- turkey/ham/muffin
D - chicken/ muffins and small amount of custard
No time to make my muffins so gonna take my oat bran in the hope it keeps me going a bit! Will keep in touch once I am there. Take care gals! x

Gosh Trudy, that's news! As you know, people now follow the Dukan diet in America, so I'm guessing that appropriate foods are available, otherwise go the Atkins route, eh? Since you're not going to be "on holiday", it won't be an excuse to have a week off Dukan, will it. (ho hum!).

"Horse family emergency"... I'm intrigued!

Gosh Trudy, that's news! As you know, people now follow the Dukan diet in America, so I'm guessing that appropriate foods are available, otherwise go the Atkins route, eh? Since you're not going to be "on holiday", it won't be an excuse to have a week off Dukan, will it. (ho hum!).

Hahahahaha, good work Jo!! ;)

P x

Be good Trudy and don't over do it and set yourself back. Hope the emergency gets sorted. But come on lass tell us the craic xxx

Safe journey hunni, good dukaning and hope emergency soon sorted out.

Oh gals the USA is a demon place for me..... Ate my way accross the Atlantic which was not helped by 9hr wait at Newark - got here yesterday at last and managed to stay awake right up until about 9pm before crashing - LOADS of bad food around which I ended up pigging out on but today I have got my oatbran and some protein - lots of eggs so hopefully I can get on track - hate being out of routine..... Emergency I am dealing with is okay - a bit like a rollercoster - you think your getting to the end of the ride and it sets off again - not sure how much help I am being but just listening I guess is good......
Pilot told us on landing that he weather in Louisville was 21 degrees - got totally excited about the warm weather then walked outside and nearly lost my face - he menat 21 degrees farenheit!!! HILARIOUS!!!
Hope all good with you guys - will try and catch up soon. xxxx

Have a good trip in the USA, hope your emergency gets sorted and you stay on track for the duration, you sound like you know what you should be doing. Take care hun safe journey x

You'll be fine you know what little cheats you can get away with xxx

Och I could have went n your place

LOl to temperature, that would have been me too LOL. As for pigging out, hmm was bound to happen at some point during your trip, thankfully it was at the begining of the trip, let that be the only one. Hope the emergency stops going up and down and gets sorted soon for you x

Back