The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Sorry gals - back on the bus this morning and needing two spaces to fit my lardy arse in it!!!! I allowed America to do it's usual thing and then came home to five days of chaos and was just so tired I made very bad food and drink choices!!! Paying the price now but glad to be back on Dukan - made my muffins this evening and still trying to get my feet back on the ground and some energy about me!!!! LOL!
PP days to follow for a bit just to cleanse the system - not even weighing cos can't be doing with the numbers but have a fair idea!!!! I did weigh a couple of days ago so know ish what is going on!!!
So menu for the day!!!
B - coffee
L - ham
D - chicken with curry sauce/ muffins and dukan custard
Not enough stuff eaten today but just not that prepared food wise but hope to rectify that tomorrow!!! Shopping on the list of things to do!!! LOL! Will catch up on all your news when I get a mo - honestly landed back in UK on Thurs AM and have not stopped since - after the crazy clinic and horse show I then had two nights of rehearsal and REALLY looking forward to a night in tomorrow night!!! YAY!

I'm on that bus with u trudy. X

Ooooo I've missed yea xxx not to worry you'll get it off xxx were all on the naughty bus xxx but we'll all going to motivate each other xxx no more negativity only positivity xxx

Yay good to see you back T. Now you'll be able to get yourself back on the track you need to be, sounds like you have a plan, do your menu and shopping and watch the scales move xx

Back seat with me trudy ;) all the way to the highland show.... Flaming entries close next couple of days I better make up my mind who is going lol

ellie1969 said:
Back seat with me trudy ;) all the way to the highland show.... Flaming entries close next couple of days I better make up my mind who is going lol

Hahah. I may do the official dukan supporters trip ;) x

Oh that sounds like fun - Dukan trip to the Highland Show for all the northerners!!!!! Great day yesterday Dukan wise and feel better in myself for it - had a minor weak moment on my way to Sainsburys but soon passed and then I flew through fish and chips and ice creams and milkshakes for everyone else!!!! Ellie - I haven't a clue who I am entering either but will make a plan!!!! LOL!
Work busy busy and I am tired, tired from the USA trip, a mammoth weekend and probably feeling it more from eating rubbish all that time....
Agree with you Siddid no negativity only upwards and onwards - just need to get back in the routine of things - have done two pp days so far so may have some lovely veg today but will see how I go - not feeling 'unbloated' yet so baby steps for now!
Menu yesterday
B - muffin and yoghurt
L - steak with peppercorn sauce/ muffins and dukan custard
D - chicken/ muffin and rest of dukan custard
Still trying to catch up with everyone - feel like I have been away for ages!!!!!!!

Love "unbloatedness". Think I've hit that today! Big q- to wi at work or not? Do I face it?

Haven't weighed since Xmas :/

Do it xxxx

sididd said:
Do it xxxx

It says up 4.5kg. That's 2kg over tw. Would like to be back under though! Pp (with venison burgers) today but they're banned for the week. Pp plus gala dinner/cheese and wine tomorrow (no sweets!) and gala date Monday. Pp outwith I think. See if I can blast it down for a week. Only 4.4lb over tw :/

Considering your first WI since Christmas defo not the end of the world is it!!!! Good girl, braver than me and it's less than a week since I saw the scales!!! LOLOLOL - I will get brave at some point!! LOLOLOL!!!

C'mon girls... Lets all be back at target then we can gala on tablet cheesecake lol

Oh Ellie now my mouth is watering - defo need to be at target for Highland show if only for the first day!!! LOL! :rolleyes: Another PP day today so think I will have PV tomorrow!!! Starving at times today but just too busy to stop and now my tummy if full!!!
Early night for me as v v tired! Loads to do atm - flippin phone doesn't stop beeping!!! LOL
B - muffins
L - turkey/ muffin
D - prawns and rainbow trout with chilli cheese sauce/ muffin and custard
Think I need to have a couple of days without custard as getting addicted to it!! Mind you there are no tolerated items in it and I am having very little dairy apart from it - soooooo yummy!!! x

I love the custard, but its all the egg whites and what todo with them if I'm not having scramble or soemthing LOL.

Back