The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Pick you up about 6 ish xxx

6!!!!!!!!!! You can be up then if you want, I think I'll be up about 8...but then it will take a couple of hours to get to me from there LOL.

Beep beep,

The wheels on the bus go round and round,
round and round, round and round,
the wheels on the bus go round and round,
all day long.

The ladies on the bus eat dukan friendly,
dukan friendly, dukan friendly,
the ladies on the bus eat dukan friendly,
all day long.

The cruisers on the bus reach conso time,
conso time, conso time,
the cruisers on the bus reach conso time
at True Weight.

:7600: beep beep!!!

Hahaha love your little ditty tune. Come on Trudy hope you raring to go? Xxx

I am here gals, missed the Sunday bus and there wasn't another one until Monday morning - stupid Sunday service!!!! Loved the ditty!
Managed PP day yesterday - heres to few more days on track!!! Show week this week - opening night of Little Shop Of Horrors!! Had to change one of my costumes as got too fat for the other one - mind you was tight all along so just tipped over the edge into painful!!! LOL! Have to shoe horn myself into one of the dresses but only wear it for a minute before I am back into my shapeless homeless clothes!!!! Seeing the surgeon who did my tummy tuck next week - think he may be a bit disgusted with me!!!Dear oh dear!!! x

Trudy, so so good to have you back! I was just about to send a carrier pigeon out looking for you, so glad you are back on the bus - toot toot!!

Now..... I know you have gained a few lbs, but please don't be so hard on yourself. The surgeon won't be "disgusted", you are still on your journey and you have come SO far already.

Onwards and downwards. You can do this and you will! These gains are just hiccups, preparing you for your slimmer life.. we just need to work out some ways to go to these events without letting them totally derail us.

How are you doing re the scales? I had a little wobble last night and was very tempted to peek, but haven't as yet...

Have a lovely day, lovely you! :)

No we didn't.......glad your back on the bus. And bet you haven't gained ad much as you think xxx if i live closer I would have loved to see you perform. Bet you look gorgeous in your homeless rags xxx

Miss T stop being silly. You are not going to be disgusting the surgeon, you have done amazing and although you've had a few blips you know wht to do and now you are back on the bus (locked in) you'll be sliding back down that scale sooo fast.

a day at a time hunni, xxx

Thanks gals and your right I will be fine!!! Little Shop opening night was fab, great audience and lots of compliments so people really enjoyed it!!! Another good day under my belt - mostly PP until this evening when I had a chicken salad for tea so pleased with that.....
Another PP day planned for tomorrow! Not sure when I will get a chance to catch up with your diaries so hope your all doing okay xxxx

Good luck with the rest of the week be good xxx read you when youve git time xxx

Good luck with the rest of the week be good xxx read you when youve git time xxx

is it that blimming phone again hun, lol, had to read that twice before I clicked.

T, so glad opening night went well, here's to the rest of the week. You're doing great x

Okay so minor blip last night with a couple of vodkas which then led on to a few choccies and some toast!! Tummy a bit upset this morning from it!!! Back to it today again - know this can't be helping me going on and off plan but really not gonna worry about it - at least I didn't binge this time - though my friends begged me to stop for chinese!!!! Now that would have been even worse!!!! Little Shop going well but I have a cold starting this morning - sore throat and runny nose - really hope it stays away properly until Sunday!!!! Any tips gals to get rid of it? x

Oh no, a cold not a good thing to have for the play. Dose up on the cold capsules is what I suggest, they do seem to work for me, not much else i can think of.

as for blip.......thats in the past now xxx

Defo flu capsules and fluids. Xxx

Stay on that bus trudy... 10 weeks till RHS

Trudy you are a miss xxx

Back