The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Looking good on the menu, surly the small amount of veg wont make that much difference. Dancing is great exercise, and im feeling under the weather too, but us ladies will fight on xxx

Bit of a binge feeling today but so far I have resisted - not sure why! Thank goodness for my oat bran porridge is all I can say - not sure what I am having for dinner but nothing jumping out at me tbh!!!! have loads of fish and some steak or chicken or prawns or eggs - hmmmmmm probably steak to be fair!!! Yep steak it is!
One of our foals got kicked today - vet just been and the he is bleeding into his stifle joint which is not good - in lots of pain too bless him -vet has given him loads of stuff, painkillers, antibiotics etc so fingers crossed - they will be back to see him in the morning, probably with the X-ray machine to rule out a fracture...... he is feeling a bit sorry for himself........ oh dear:cry:
Ben's schools opening afternoon and they did a play about bees which was hilarious - lovely school to walk around and their veggie patch is impressive!!! Ben been hitting again which is a disappointment - bought him home, gave him dinner and straight to bed - hate it though as I miss my time with him but not sure what else to do???? He knows I am sad that he is doing it and that makes him sad - tonight he promised not to hit again but honestly - little ones in the heat of the moment???? Bless him - never any sign of it at home which is frustrating!
Nice to have a night in tonight - ohhhh what to do!
PP day
B - oatbran porridge and custard
L - turkey and balsamic
D - steak with onion sauce
Here's to another good day and no binging!

Brilliant day xxx as for Ben? Is he just retaliating ? Love school plays xxx great day xxx

Is there any pattern to Ben's hitting, Trudy? Is it the same child(ren), for instance? It's not at all unusual for kids his age, especially boys - they don't have the words or the emotional vocabulary generally to deal with their frustration, anger, jealousy, etc. Don't stress about it and don't deprive yourself of special time with him, better just to see if he can talk about it.

Loving how you're rocking Attack this time around, Trudy! (God, my children would cringe if they heard me talking like that!) Keep it up, missus. And I hope the foal's ok. xxx

HMMMM a couple of dodgy evenings tbh gals, back to it today!!!! LOL x

God loves a trier xxxx and Trudy you are a trier, no matter what you wont give in xxx Have a good food day xxx

Hiya Chuck xxx thinking of you xxx

Hi guys, another run of binging hence no posting, headed to Oa tonight and have had two days in the zone, started with pv days for now and working towards cruise again!!! Eaten loads today which goes against Oa principle but I figure eating loads of allowed foods for now will have to do!!!!
B - oatbran porridge and ff yoghurt
L - ham prawn calamari and egg salad
D - bolognese with courgette
Think I will make some muffins tomorrow - been a while since I did!!!! Might be part of the problem!!!! Xxxx

Hey T, you started well and with a binge it can only make you feel carp, but try to put it behind you, the food sounds yum x

Trudy without muffins and oatbran i could not Do this diet. Hope oe meeting helps calm but i agree lots of allowed has got to be better than the alternative xxx hang in there xxx

I agree with Sidd Trudy - muffins and this forum made the diet "do-able" - if you don't have time to do muffins then Ellie's mug cake is as good xx keep posting Trudy we're all here for support xx

Audition tonight for 42nd Street - just hope I do a good one - don't mind (honestly) if I don't get the part just want to perform well tonight!!! Keep going over the lines but yet to get it nailed - should be good fun tonight!!!! Day going okay food wise - probably be too nervous to eat before the audition so late dinner tonight:-

Food plan for the day:-
B - coffee
L - bolognese with courgette
D - steak with courgette and mushroom sauce
S- muffins
Gonna get those babies made now whilst I have a mo!
x

Oh my muffins turned out delicious - amazeballs!!! Was a little bit naughty and used cocoa powder too so they are choc and orange but still all good!!! Audition was okay - think I could have done better but hey ho no HUGE errors over the words - only thing I thought was that I was off key in the song which is not like me but also might have been my imagination!!!! LOL! Anyway it is done now! Had weird dreams last night going over the audition and then losing Ben - was quite amusing going over it this morning! Didn't get to the steak and courgette so finished off the bolognese last night...... Looking forward to it today!!!Started reading more of OA literature and trying to get my head around abstinence - OA describes abstinent as eating three moderate meals a day with nothing in between but as with everything in the program you adapt it to work for you though I guess doing that may mean that you are not truly accepting your food issue!!! ATM I am working on eating Dukan food - maybe in larger amounts than OA would approve of but for now that will have to do - it is definately a working progress... I also hope to do some PP days if I can - just not binging on cake, bread and sugar is a huge plus!!!! Planned meals for today:-
B - muffins
L - steak with courgette and mushroom sauce
D - chicken and bacon salad with balsamic/custard

Back