The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Oh gals I am a disaster - just can't get into the swing of anything and the weight is piling on!!! Been awol due to work but also cos I have been so hopeless at any diet plan!!! Today I have managed a Dukan day - yahoo - BUT got home to make some muffins only to discover I had no skimmed milk powder - GRRRR - anyway - here I am again - sick of myself and annoyed that I am so weak but trying again - friends birthday tomorrow and I am hoping to avoid the cake - I bought one I don't actually like so here is hoping that I can resist it!!!! LOL! Considered VLCD to get myself back to target but honestly don't think I have it in me!!!!!! LOL x

Ah T, I'm so glad your back & you 'CAN' do this lovely lady. I was in the same boat, really felt sick when thinking of having a PP but its not been half as bad. In fact I feel so much better ..... might take us a bit longer this time and it is'nt going to be easy. We know that but don't want to think of the alternative and where we would end up.

Would hate to lose contact with you as you helped me so much and I will be forever grateful T

XXX

Right back at you Chris - just gotta stick with it - driving myself crazy honestly!!!
Today
B - oatbran porridge
L - turkey
D - steak/ green bean/ mushroom and onion sauce / swede and carrot
Full to the gunnels!

I did attack and it was easy really lost 4lb and then another 2 last week. So good to be going in the right direction instead of the other. Don't know why we've done this T but we have. Lets move on and do something about it because we know how to do it, do we not? Yep, we were true dukanites - LOL X

Glad to have you back Trudy xx I agree with Chris, you were one of the people that helped me get to target - reading your diary helped me so much - I hate reading how everyone struggles with the gala meals and getting back on track - I think it's conso for life for me - minus any galas!!! No way could I cope with galas and defo not with stab so just gonna have to carry on as I am - the word gala is a scary word!!! You are a true dukaneer and we're all behind you on this xx

Welcome back me old mucker! How dare you leave us without news for so long! That "busy" excuse doesn't wash with us! Next time you disappear, we'll send in the heavies! We know where you are!!!

So... good luck with whatever you decide. It's hard to get back into the right mind set but, trust me, once there it's so easy I wonder why we ever strayed!

Scooter - the fact that I'm absolutely appalled that you're not having galas, or pigging out now that you're at target weight, says it all really! I guess I still look at "dieting" as a temporary measure to get the weight off and then enjoy life more. Hey I'm enjoying life now (that I've dropped some kilos...) so why does rubbish food need to figure so highly in my future happiness?! Go FIGURE.

Trudy... stay with us. If you're EATING (intentional capital letters!), talk to us. A few of us old timers (recidivists!!) are in the right place right now so use and abuse us!!

x

Thanks guys - good to be talking again - THINK, just THINK I may weigh in on Monday and repost my weight - hard to do but should be done I guess!!! Day 2 going well so far - did however burn my muffins as my bestest friend got engaged today and the news came through when I should have turned the oven off - may just about be edible but SOOOOOO annoying!!!! LOL! Going to try to do PP over the weekend but will see how it goes - PV Monday for sure I think!!!

Awwwww how I've missed you, looks like we have lost Ellie on hear xxx Do your best, and keep at it. And like Jo said don't disappear when the munchies hit get typing and say, it could be the trigger that actually stops you from nibbling xxx Have a great bank holiday weekend xxx

Thanks Siddid - Day two not completely 'clean' but I am still okay with myself as I restrained myself somewhat - I did allow myself a glass of champagne which I bought for my friends engagement and it was awesome and I also allowed myself a cheese souffle starter which was divine and defo not Dukan friendly but probably protein friendly!!!! LOL! I got organised and took my own sauce to go on my steak and they were fine about that! Also took my burnt muffins to have whilst they tucked into the choccy cake!!! SOOO not bad!

Menu for day two:-
B - coffee
L - steak with mushroom and onion sauce/ swede and carrot
D - cheese souffle/ steak and salad with remaing sauce/ muffins/ glass of champers

Today I have been to the supermarket and bought a shed load of protein - chicken, extra lean ham, turkey, salmon, cottage cheese and yoghurt ready for my two PP days away at the show - considering leaving my purse behind - my boss will have money so I don't need any and it will stop any accidental binges!!! LOL! Wish me luck gals!!! x

Good Sunday Morning Trudy have a great horse show xxx look forward to reading your successful food menu laters xxx

Hey chum....I'm back so let's kick this fat back into touch ...you have my number so text me anytime you feel the urge to binge xx

Adding my pompom to the cheering squad!
Cx

I"m here girls - failed miserably from Saturday night onwards but back on the bus from Tuesday - horrible, hectic week ahead and gonna be tough to stick with it but I will give it a good go and if I don't manage to be 100% clean then I hope not to binge!!! LOVELY to see you all back - wooohoooooo! xxx

Woohoooo indeed!!!

Cx

keep eating good stuff... get a whole cooked chicken in and gnaw away to your heart's content!

Back