The Flexi bar.....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
....just arrived! (a device to help tone the core muscles) Can't wait to get using it! Brought from ideal world & have been looking at it for months debating whether i should get it or not. I finally took the plunge & purchased it. Don't know if it'll really work but i'm gonna give it a go......if it's no good it'll go back...lol

Does anyone have a flexi bar & has it worked from them?

xxx

Not heard of this myself, do you have a link to a web site for it?

Fuzzys Angel- How You Feeling Today? Hope Your Feeling A Bit Better Now?? Have You Been On The Plan Since April??

not too sure about the flexi bar Mandi, but ive been looking at it as well, willing to buy it, but i never use the Telly products properly, so i left it....

Let us know how it it like once you've tried it

all the best....

FLEXI-BAR

The link to the flexi bar for you Rallya

Angeleyes....I first began LL on 28th October 2006, left towards the middle of feb, due to health problems (nothing to do with VLCD) after 6 weeks break i wanted to continue my weight loss journey, instead of returning to LL i switched to CD....Been back dieting for 4 weeks now...xxx

Hmm this looks pretty good, though you could do serious damage to your light fittings if not careful :D

Let us know how you get on with this as I might be tempted if you say it works for you!

Edit: Jeez though £60? Not sure I'd pay that, could buy a bike for that :p

Last edited:
Hmm this looks pretty good, though you could do serious damage to your light fittings if not careful :D

Let us know how you get on with this as I might be tempted if you say it works for you!

Edit: Jeez though £60? Not sure I'd pay that, could buy a bike for that :p

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: That made me giggle.....I'd better be careful don't wanna be replacing light fittings. Anyway after spending £55 on this, i couldn't afford to any, anyway...lol

xxx

Hey Mandi,

hows the flexi bar going then? ;)

Im kind of going through a fitness phase right now, keep on thinking about new things to keep fit, I must be bored!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

good luck with the bar mandi

i swear i would do some damage to myself with that it looks as long as i am tall lol

Yeah, I would also be interested in how it is going, cos I bought one off QVC at Christmas time and have never used it......BAD me.

Was only £25 off QVC at Xmas...probably cos too many people put on weight at christmas.

id end up puttin holes in my ceiling with that lol, i can nearly touch my ceiling if i put my arms up so no good for me lol

have u tried it yet?

id end up puttin holes in my ceiling with that lol, i can nearly touch my ceiling if i put my arms up so no good for me lol

have u tried it yet?

Blimey I'd have to stand on a chair to do that :p

How's it going FuzzysAngel, have you used it yet?

DAMN! Was I the ONLY one who came onto this thread thinking we had a *NEW* CD flavoured bar.....?? hehehe xx

LOL - I would imagine it would be quite chewy then :p

Back