The food is over!

Catherine12

Well this week was My Birthday week, i came off the diet as i agreed with my pharmacist and gained 3lbs. Not to go into detail, but it was a very enjoyable week to put it. Now back to TFR. This week is going to be so hard second time round, but i enjoyed myself this week so it is worth it! So heads up guys and gals, i will be needing extra support this week! Have another 2.5 stone to go! xxx

well happy birthday to you, glad you enjoyed your week off. good luck for tomorrow will tell you it is hard to get back on the 100% wagon as i'am prime example. hope you can do wish you all the luck, let us know how you get on. x

Happy birthday... Like becci-boo i have had great problems getting back to 100%, so best of luck x

Happy Birthday and good luck with the restart :D

happy birthday and best of luck with the restart :)

Happy Birthday Catherine, glad you enjoyed your week and about going back on the wagon ...you can do it hun!!! Remove yourself from temptation as much as possible - treat yourself to a new book or magazine to engross your self in. Have peppermint tea in stock. You're doing so well, keep at it. Keep thinking how amazing you're going to feel when the weight is all off - we deserve to feel that good - don't we? Keep me posted on your progress - I'm rooting for you and I have every confidence in you!:)

xx

Happy birthday... Like becci-boo i have had great problems getting back to 100%, so best of luck x

Su, you've done sooooooo well. Keep thinking of yourself in those loose fitting size 14s looking and feeling amazing. Stick at it for May & June (really not long in the grand scheme of life) and you'll feel so much more confident and happy in yourself...you deserve that! Keep us posted - I have every faith!

xx

Back