The future is bright!! :).. but id like to sit on a plastic garden chair this summer!

tink30

Hellllooo :))

Just thought id have a little go at writing my own diary. I wont bore you with the ups and downs but ive been a size 20/22/24 for 15 years!!:eek: With now collecting Diabetes and a bad back things have to change.
I have 2 children.. and ive had 2 c-sections due to health reasons. For the past 2 years i've felt like ive been dragging my body about and its an awful feeling.. I got weighed last week and i topped the scales at 22stone 7 :eek:.
Ive started sizing up chairs wondering if they will hold my weight, I fear bumping into people i havent seen in ages. This week I started going to a baby group, i have a 18 week old.. to my horror everyone was sat on the floor. The moves to get up were so embarassing lol..:D But im keeping positive!! Im doing something about it :D. I joined Slimming world last week and got weighed this week and i've lost 4 1/2 pounds :D:D:D:D:D:D:D and im over the moon!:)

Well done on your loss! That is a fab start, you will be up an down off the floor like a whippet soon! I started last year at nearly 20 stone and even just losing a stone eased my back ache. Now 3 stone down I can walk for ages without any ache. You can do it!

excellent loss, well done :)

Thank you so much :) i really think this time is different..because im doing this for health reasons..not to just look good (that's an added bonus) :) Its got very embarassing .. slim friend gets into the lift.. i follow and feel a little drop :S (i'm sure people can relate to this)..im 32 and want to take my children on fair rides. Luckily I have height on my side being 6ft. I kind of considered if my baby feels heavy at 14 pounds then my poor body must be going thru hell.
I'm loving the fact that slimming world has changed since my last attempt many years ago. Amazing that i can now have a tuna salade with a little pasta. BBQ's this week have been great.. fish , lots of fresh salade, beans with chilli and spring onions and i was able to have a jacket potato instead of my usual bread :)
Hope everyone is getting on well x

So I weighed in on thursday and id lost 1 1/2 pounds. Consultant said everyone should be loosing atleast 2.. eekkss. Lovely slim girl is loosing 5 -6 pounds a week.. OMgosh why when i weigh so much am i not loosing as much. Sorry I am proud of my one and half pounds, and i cant control the weight loss. Looking back on the week i hardly ate anything as i was rushing around helping mother in law etc. So this week..im eating regular meal..lots of speed foods and i feel happy and content :) and well im thanking my lucky stars that im on the way down :)
Jubilee party was scary..but i had lots of salad, so it looked like i had a full plate, along with some new boiled potatoes and a quorn sausage. The salad disguised that i wasnt eating as much as everyone else hehe.. all washed down with a sugar free lemonade. I treated myself to a 9 1/2 syn crunchie on the way home :)

Thanks Jeszee :) xx

I have a jubilee bbq tomorrow so think i might do what you have done and just eat lots of salad!

Yes good idea..it's all about planning about what kinds of food you are going to eat. Also i was reading on a SW site that it can be a good idea to bring a syn free dish as a thank you, and just say its your contribution to the party food. That way you can tuck in to free food and no one would know. For instance a pasta mix, or cous cous or mixed salad. Remember to count for the olive oil they may put on :) and choose familiar things you can get a syn value on. My friend had jubillee french fancies.. so i could have had one and found the true syn value when i got home instead of guessing :) have a lovely time.

P.s My other half is not at class but following and he must have lost loads lol.. hes thrilled :)

WOOP!! too excited lost another 3 1/2 pounds this week..and this included me going to 2 parties :) thrilled! thats 9 1/2 off now in total and loving slimming world. I need help tho..i need to know the syn value of one ladle of Red devil sauce and 1 ladel of low calorie dressing both had at harvester last night. Cant see on the website.. also i had salmon so wondering how many syns i need to count for the oil probably used on the grill? :)
Hope everyone is doing well.. Have to say the slimming world online predicted graph is amazing!!!! feel thrilled that most of my weight could be off as soon as this september and that by next Feb i will be the thinnest ive ever been :) super excited

Wow. I love the title of your diary. It's something I think about every bloody summer. Like you I started at 22.8, I'm nearly 30 and have 3 children. I want to go the Alton towers and not worry about going on the rides. I went on holiday last month on an aeroplane for a family wedding and I was so worried about fitted on the aeroplane seat. So 11 weeks before I started sw and lost 2 stone before my holiday and was so happy I didn't need an extension seatbelt. But it just done up and I know if I hadn't lost that weight I would def had needed one.

Good luck on your journey.xxx

Oh Juicy, well done on your two stone thats totally amazing!! :) Like you at 15stone i will be a skinny mini :))) lets crack on with it xx

So YEEHAAA i feel ill this week, im moving out of the house and packing everything up. I feel run down , my son is ill and off school. But I went and got weighed as i know i have stuck completley to the diet and guess what.... Ive lost another 2 1/2 Pounds YAYYYYYY!!!!:D Thrilled is the word! Im now just 2 pounds away from loosing my first stone..This week i want to eat more super speed foods..so as i type im muching on some cherries ..and have a cup of tea to hand.

I need a plan this week.. we are moving into a premier in for 2 weeks... what an earth am i gunna eat ?? :SS

Back