The girlie shall stick with it this time!

Cuqsuita

Hello again!
So I tried S&S back in January, that lasted about 6 days - I know now that I wasn't in a good place (had recently started new job miles away from home, a lot of uncertainty was happening and I felt very unsettled), so taking on a new diet probably wasn't the best idea then. Before that I did Lipotrim over a year ago, that worked wonderfully, but I've now put back on most of the weight. So this time I'm in a far better place to do S&S (am in a stable living situation), I'll do my best to stick with it! I ordered the month's supply this morning, so it should be here to start tomorrow. Support appreciated :)

Hi there good luck with the re start. I'm on my 2nd day now after staring Friday but having a little blip at the weekend. Not much of one but just went over cals with some BBQ goodies at weekend. 2nd day back on 100%.

What weight are you starting at?

Thanks! Good question, I was about 13st 6lb a few weeks ago, haven't weighed myself for a while and have just moved house so I don't know where the scales are...

Day 2 done :) From experience tomorrow and the day after are the hardest days, shall try to get through those...

Day 3 was manageable :) Slipped today (friend in A+E, we had light lunch after she got discharged) so shall try harder from now on.

Day 7 done - I managed the first week :D

Day... 11? Anyway, done :) The issue with being on 4 packs is that I eat my second at lunchtime, then the third at 5 or so, then it's nearly bedtime. I had two packs at lunch but that felt like too much. Might try two packs at dinner tomorrow? I found the scales, decided though that rather than measure myself by numbers, I'll measure myself by clothes. Swimsuit and nightdress now look a lot better, so being successful so far!

Hey :-D your doing great, restarting is really hard to do. Keep it up xx

Thanks so much!
I weighed myself this morning, have only lost 1lb since last week? ...but my clothes are looser, there's a small gap between my arms and belly, and I've gone down a notch on my watch. So I'll keep measuring myself by these standards rather than the scales.

Deffo, I sometimes found on some weeks measuring was a much better option :-D xx

Day 16 (I think?) done :)

Well done!! xx

Yesterday Mum told me that in a week's time we're going to Spain - that was a lovely surprise from her! So yesterday I started refeed. I weighed myself again and have only lost 2lb since I last weighed myself - but my watch is a lot more comfortable on my wrist now, and today someone who sees me regularly asked if I've lost weight. I put on some jeans that only just fit before I started - to be honest they look and feel only a bit better, I was disappointed that they didn't fit better on me. Stillm for 3 weeks I think it's gone well :) I'll try and be good when on holiday, when I come back I'll go back on the diet. Is the plan, anyway.

u have my support i have just started too. please follow my diary too. how's it going?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Thanks! Re-feed's going okay, feel bad for leaving the diet when it seems that I've barely started. Might go on Lifestyle when I get back from Spain, we'll see how well I control myself then.

u going on holiday?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Back