The Good Mood Thread

Well... the pics are on a computer
dinner is over & when the girls get back from church DD1 has promised to show me how to upload the pics to here

Come on Helen, get your pics out! :)

Oh, and someone else gave me good rep, so thanks for that, although it didn't say their name...

DD1 was in a strop last night & so will help me this afternoon - however, she doesn't seem to think they are up to much!

Good day so far - no rain whilst travelling to work on my scooter so that's guaranteed to put a smile on my visog!

I'd love to walk to work but it's just a bit too far (3 miles) & there is nowhere to freshen up at the surgery. Would take me about an hour to walk & I'm not quite up to that yet although this time of year I love the best - all those leaves to kick up

I'd love to walk to work but it's just a bit too far (3 miles) & there is nowhere to freshen up at the surgery. Would take me about an hour to walk & I'm not quite up to that yet although this time of year I love the best - all those leaves to kick up

lol are you just a big kid at heart?

Before now I hated walking to school, especially in the hot and sticky summer, but hopefully next year I can get some groovy summer clothes instead of hiding under a baggy jumper lol

I just had somewhat of a liquid lunch, so I'm in a rather good mood (despite me and the missus having a few cross words afterwards lol).

Back