The good news, and the bad news :(

Aw Paula- imagine if you'd not decided to do Cambridge. In a yr or so, it could easily have been 25, 26...and so on.
You will NEVER be that weight again. It's just a number, and one that will go down and down every week at weigh in. You'll be amazed at how fast it will come off.
Be excited that you have made the first step and you WILL get to your target weight.
Good luck and see you in Team 8!!! xxxxxxxxxx

ditto to what everyone had said one here!! from now you wont need to think about the old weight, and just see those pounds melting away!

good luck on your journey xx

Hiya

Good luck on your journey, my Doctor wouldn't sign my forms! So I'm starting on 1200 and working my way down.

I started at 20st 8lbs and I was ashamed but then I got it into my head that I won't be 20st 8lbs again and we'll do this at our own pace after all.

T xx

I didn't think my doctor would sign my forms as there is a note in the surgery saying they don't condone VLCD. However, I went armed with information on NICE guildelines etc and was ready to demand clinical reasoning if they refused. Fortunately the doctor I saw signed it anyway. Im sorry you werent as fortunate with your doctor. They are supposed to support your choice in weight loss :(

Back