The Green Tea Week Challenge!

On my 2nd cup now yay! X

Tetleys green tea is on offer in tesco, Just added it to my online shop. Hope this helps x

Crazyarmywife said:
Tetleys green tea is on offer in tesco, Just added it to my online shop. Hope this helps x

It's on at £1 a box at morrisons too - I got the decaf green tea, the one with blueberry & the honey one! (honey my favourite which is odd as I don't like green tea or honey lol)

Had 3 today so far. Will aim for at least another one as I'm trying to make up for the rubbish amount I've had since Friday

I aint had any today as been stressed and not stopped, Will make it my mission to drink my 3 cups tommorow as i am sure this is what gave me my 3lb loss on monday x

I've been very very bad lately. I have my morning one before work but thats where it seems to end. I always want a nice sweet coffee instead of a green tea in work lol. I'll make sure I have more than one today.

right well ive had a look through my cupboards and i had a box of plain green tea that ive only had one bag out of. I tried this again this morning and i just dont like the plain green tea so im sticking with the flavoured ones. The whole point of me going through the cupboards was that im trying to work to more of a budget food and bills wise as im trying to start saving up. Therefore i didnt want to just chuck the plain green tea away....so i googled other uses for it.

At the same time me and my close friends are going through what i like to call "trying to hold back the years" stage (my OH has turned 30 this year and both him and his best mate have started having 'back' isssues) so we have been looking into spa treatments, my OH has already had 2 back massages (both sports type medical bone cracking not the relaxing type lol) So ive been looking into DIY spa treatments....to prevent spending loads...and ive dug out my old Boots Facial Steamer.

I happen to find on google some info about using green tea bags as facial treatments. I also saw that alot of high end beauty companys use green tea in some of their skin products.

So now im going to use the plain green tea on my face...im goin to attempt to steam it using brewed green tea.

Ill let you know if this is a big mistake or not tomorrow lol wish me luck!!

well, i do have good skin anyway (lucky i know), but i could feel a difference from doing the facial....whether it be just the steaming etc or from the green tea i used. I dont think id want to do it more than say once a week tho as its not good for your pores doing it too often. Ive still had my 3 min daily intake of green tea as a drrink. Ive also started drinking coffee without milk...somthing i couldnt stomach a while back. so overall im getting a positive effect from the green tea...im also losing weigh most weeks with the very rare sts....its weigh in today tho....hope saying that hasnt given me bad luck! lol

been pretty rubbish this week but back on it from today. On the tangerine one atm, lovely.

Apologies if this has already been posted but I had a Green Tea from Starbucks today and it was really really nice. I noticed they sell the bags too so will be purchasing some next time :)

This topic cought my eye last week. I'd never tried Green Tea before but thought it was worth a bash. I bought Tetley Green Tea with Blueberries, and Tetley Green Tea with Lemongrass and Ginger, they're nicer than I expected! Will drink 3 cups every day and see how I get on!

I have heard green tea, is the tea to loose weight with.
Please can I join you, and try it out.
I have just the classic Green Tea, and I suppose it stops the milk and saves it for custard made with egg yolks and low calories sugar - yummy

On to apple and pear now, it's nice but my favourites are still the pomegranate one, and the pineapple and grapefruit one.

Here I go..first green tea of the day.

Oh I never knew green tea could help with weight loss - I love teas so I'll join you please.

Just now my new favourite is wild sweet orange, not a green tea but will defo pick up some of the flavoured green teas when I'm out later.

Thanks for the tip

Went with ellierose988 recommendation and got some with pomegranate and they are lovely just had my second cup of the day.

I have had 4 green teas during today

I've been getting on really well with my green tea. I actually bought it saturday and realised yesterday that since then I've not had a single cup of 'proper' tea or coffee. It has to be doing some good, even if it's just by reducing my milk intake. (becasue if I'm honest I've been fairly rubbish at counting the syns in the milk I use in hot drinks)

Back