The Incredible Shrinking Woman

Wheesht, just taken a look at your pics. You look great! Well done! (I'm also very envious of your tidy kitchen! lol)

Thanks so much for your lovely comments : ) Red Heart, you should see my kitchen this morning - envious wouldn't be the first word you would use...

Sorry I haven't been back on for a few days - been concentrating on getting rid of this cold and trying to keep on the diet despite dh doing the cooking as I was too ill! Still feeling a bit ropey but a hundred times better than I was.

Despite it all I have lost 3lbs today yaaaaay! Stall is well and truly over! And lost loads of cm all of a sudden! All good.

Going to be really busy the next two weeks. dd2, who works for us, is going on holiday this afternoon so I have to be in the office to cover every day (bah humbug). Need to frantically sort out this house and get tonnes of washing done this morning before I go in. Amazing how a few days of not getting the housework done builds up to a mountain. Sigh.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Wheesht, where in Scotland are you from if I may ask?

What, no potato chips on the floor, I'm VERY disappointed Wheesht! In my kitchen you can eat of the floor, there's plenty lying on it :D:D:D

Just kidding! :)

What, no potato chips on the floor, I'm VERY disappointed Wheesht! In my kitchen you can eat of the floor, there's plenty lying on it :D:D:D

Just kidding! :)

Are you SURE you are kidding?? ;) :D

I'm a 'surface minimalist' (I just invented that term - quite like it!). My house looks completely clutter-free on the surface. Open any drawer or cupboard in the house though and you risk getting killed in the fall-out :eek: :eek:

Well, jumped on the scales this morning only to find that yet another lb has mysteriously vanished! :D Only another lb and I will have lost a stone on Dukan. So happy. Knowing my scales it will be back on again tomorrow, but at least I have actually SEEN the scales at 10.9 :D

Work all day today. Better get moving!

Well, with 5 cats in the house there's always something on the floor, normally some litter. No food though as they hoover that up as soon as it hits the floor! :D
Well done on your weight loss, I wish I could say I'm under 11st but not quite there yet :(

I wish hubby could be a surface minimalist but alas he's not.... I like things to be tidy in the kitchen, living room etc. That there's a bit of clutter in the bedroom I don't mind as no one sees that ;-)

You are sooo close to the tens. Won't be long before you are here too! We can do the Happy Tens dance together then :banana dancer: :D

I am jealous of your 5 cats :jelous: We had 2 a few year ago but we live on a busy road that runs through the village and they were both knocked down within a month of one another. Have stuck to guinea pigs since! Have 4 of them - they are great :)

I'll hold you to that, we should set up a webcam so that we can see each other dancing :D:D:D

Not good re the cats, mine got run over 2.5 years ago and I still miss him every day.... Guineapigs are cute, I had one when I was 8.

Are you SURE you are kidding?? ;) :D

I'm a 'surface minimalist' (I just invented that term - quite like it!). My house looks completely clutter-free on the surface. Open any drawer or cupboard in the house though and you risk getting killed in the fall-out :eek: :eek:

Well, jumped on the scales this morning only to find that yet another lb has mysteriously vanished! :D Only another lb and I will have lost a stone on Dukan. So happy. Knowing my scales it will be back on again tomorrow, but at least I have actually SEEN the scales at 10.9 :D

Work all day today. Better get moving!

Way hey, on the weight loss! Delighted for you, hun :D.

Ha ha, that's just like my house. My hubby refuses to look for anything in our drawers or cupboards, they're in such a state. (I admit all my fault, he is a 'everything in it's place' type. Mysteriously I can locate what he's looking for in a matter of seconds:rolleyes:

Wheesht I'm so pleased for you. A stall can cause motivational problems, but you stuck at it and look at how much you're losing now! Amazing!

I've two cats... and they're "stay at home" cats, even at weekends in the country... (one's never been out in her life, the other was a stray kitten and would like to return to her hunting days but nooooo...).

x

Hi Wheest catching up with the forum whilst im up so early (should be putting washing in) its great you have persevered the 'stall' brilliant. More time over the weekend for forum reading and posting. Have a good day x

Sorry I haven't been around the last few days - been working full-time in the office since our daughter rather inconveniently decided to take two weeks holidays (another thing to add to my list of 'things to be banned').

Anyhoo, all going swimmingly atm. Weight is dissolving beautifully - another 2lbs gone since Monday's weigh in by the looks of things! And it appears I DO have cheekbones!!!! Life is full of lovely surprises!

Got a ceilidh to play in tonight (I play the fiddle) so been frantically practicing this afternoon as there are a few new sets that I have only just printed off! Oops. Is good exercise playing in a ceilidh band - it's not just the dancers who get a good workout! Looking forward to it.

My two sisters have decided they want to give Dukan a go - yay! Our brother is getting married in October and we are all going to Sweden for the wedding, and they want to lose as much as they can before then. Have passed my beloved book onto my youngest sister so she can read it first then decide if she wants to give it a bash.

Would be nice having a bit of family support.

Right, off to catch up on the boards in between cooking the dinner!

Ceilidh was a bit of a washout last night unfortunately. It was a charity event, and we all turned up ready to get started at 8.00pm.

However, things were running late (understatement of the century) and the attendees were still finishing their dinner. When they finally finished they decided to hold a quiz that went on forever.

So we didn't actually get started playing until about 10.30 and by that time people were going home. A few stayed until the bitter end and we had a couple of dancers up, but it was such a shame that we didn't really have to chance to liven the night up.

Never mind. The next one will make up for it!

Absolutely POURING with rain here so have decided we will stay in for the day. I do have to go food shopping though so have decided to make it worth my while by buying a new pair of jeans whilst I am out as mine are literally falling down. Have no idea what size my new ones will be! Exciting.

Out to my sister's tonight for a girly night. Talked to her for ages last night (she plays in the ceilidh band too) about the diet and have given her the book. She is sounding really positive about it and I REALLY hope she will give it a go.

Half ten and I am sitting here in my pjs. Off to make brekkie!

Sorry to hear the ceilidh wasn't a success. It's raining here too and I need to go into town to buy a coat. Enjoy your shopping and am looking forward to finding out your new jeans size :) x

Aw just asked what the weather was like with you on your diary. Not good eh?

Was such a shame about the ceilidh. Normally when we finish we are all absolutely buzzing, but it was all such an anti-climax and we went home feeling a bit deflated. If we had been able to start on time am sure it would have gone really well, as they seemed like a really nice crowd.

Never mind. It happens occasionally, but not often thankfully.

Enjoy coat shopping. Is it a winter one you are looking for? That's on my list for next month... brrr.

I know how you feel, if I've done a good murder mystery evening I'm always leaving on a high but if it isn't because of the people, I'm like you.
I need a coat for autumn. Was thinking of buying a Mac but I don't want to spend lots of money on it.... went to Asda to look but couldn't find a nice one. The only one they have that I like is tailored and I have to moving space in it, it's too tight around the back. Don't want to buy 2 sizes us cos then it will be too loose around the waist :(

Back