The journey continues!

Sitting on the edge of my seat here waiting to see that 8 balloon....! Hope you get it this week, i can't stand the suspense!

So pleased, today is now 14 days on track :) (Although I didn't manage to do the shred today.) My plan is to get up tomorrow and do it first thing again - I do feel good when I do that.

I'm really hopeful I'll drop 2lbs during this week at some point so that I can go and get my next balloon!

I'm nearly 75% of the way from where I started to my ultimate goal, and 80% of the way to a healthy weight! It doesn't quite seem real.

Can't believe I wrote this on 22nd February, and have managed to persevere through my own sabotaging efforts and have actually got to the 13's! And I'm going to go all the way through, and get to the 11's

Cybil as always you really do inspire me and the rest of us no doubt about it... Honestly ur truly an inspiration chick.. :D

Cybill, <<big hugs>>

You are doing brilliantly! You are focussed and you will do it. Thank-you for inspiring so many of the newbies and us strugglers by your determination :)

Cx

mmmm.....saw all the talk about balloons, and I thought "what balloons?" ..... so have done some investigationg, and WHAT A FAB IDEA!!! I love it, Cybill :553:

I'm going to blatantly copy your idea, and get a balloon when I break through my next stone barrier :eek:

I'm really finding tripple whopper's 100 day motivation chart really good. I've printed it out A3 size on bright pink paper....

I've searched the Minimins vast website, and can't find this :( ... can you point me in the right direction, please? :eek: (I've even googled it and get your post ;) !)

Thanks in advance,
Cx

mmmm.....saw all the talk about balloons, and I thought "what balloons?" ..... so have done some investigationg, and WHAT A FAB IDEA!!! I love it, Cybill :553:

I'm going to blatantly copy your idea, and get a balloon when I break through my next stone barrier :eek:

You're very welcome to use the balloon idea :) The only place I've found round here that sells the huge number ones is Clintons, they're about £8 each and stay up for ages! Almost each time I've made it to the next balloon before the first one has gone down.

It's working really well when I work out the night before when I'm going to do my shred / exercise. I got up this morning and did the shred first thing. The floor exercises are getting a little tricky, as my daughter thinks me lying on the floor is an excuse to sit on my head / tummy. This morning she also insisted on me carrying her while I did the jump rope. She weighs 2 stone and it seemed so much harder.... to think that I was carrying round 4 times her weight seems inconceiveable - not sure how I got up / walked around, let alone did jumping... (oh yeah,.... I didn't do jumping then!)

Saga of trying to fix my bike continues.
Having decided to change to road tyres, I'd been trying to put in the super fat old inner tube that I had on my other tyres - that didn't work.
I then got the right size inner tubes, but then couldn't get my pump to work, as they had the different valve on them.
I now have a fantastic new pump - one that stands on the floor and you can pump them up - it works really quickly... I wasn't concentrating properly, so pumped it up too full and exploded the inner tube - they make quite a bang! (That was last night's effort)
So today I now have bought yet another inner tube... hopefully tonight I may get my bike back in action again! (This just change the tyres, for about £16 each is turning into quite an expensive activity - several new inner tubes and a new bike pump later!)

My daughter trying to help me do the shred this morning! Is it good for the abs having a little one bouncing up and down on them?

(She's a little obsessed with the cycle helmet too... the sooner I get the bike back on the road the better, so we can get out and about on it!)

41452-albums2875-picture19036.jpg

Love the pic Rachel! You're looking fab, and your daughter is so cute, with her cycle helmet and all ;)

Cathy
x

cybill said:
My daughter trying to help me do the shred this morning! Is it good for the abs having a little one bouncing up and down on them?

(She's a little obsessed with the cycle helmet too... the sooner I get the bike back on the road the better, so we can get out and about on it!)

Omg Rach how slim do you look on there!!! Wish my legs were as slim as yours :D
Your wee girls adorable and very helpful ;) xx

You look fab honest, I agree with everyone you have amazing legs Rach!
Dd is so adorable :)

cybill said:
Thought I'd take a picture of my star chart (thanks triplewhopper!) Day 15 completed today - here it is :)

I put a star on for sticking to TS or WS, and a smiley face if I've done the shred!

Loving the chart so pretty :)

Omg Rach how slim do you look on there!!! Wish my legs were as slim as yours :D
Your wee girls adorable and very helpful ;) xx

I thought you looked super slim in the pic too :D

Back