The journey continues!

Nice one Spyro :) I'm finding the shred good, tiring and it's pushing me hard, but I think that's what I need. I find it too easy to just do a bit of exercise and think that's enough. Hopefully the beginner level 1 will start to feel a bit easier soon though... I dread to think what the advance level 3 is like!

Day 2 is going well so far, even though I think TOTM is on it's way, which is usually my weakest day (but I figure I had enough of them earlier this week!)

Level 3 is hell Rachel. Although level 2 is my favourite by far. Definitely the easiest in my opinion.

i agree level 2 seems to be the easiest for me too. i didnt actually get to level 3.

Well, I've not managed to stick to plan today.... arggggg, gave in and had a few milky way stars... feels particularly bad that they were my daughters... Have spent most of the evening putting off doing the shred, but having watched the stuff I'd recorded on sky plus finally gave in and did it just now. I think I'm slightly getting better... by the end of the 30 days I may even be able to do something that more closely resembles a push up!

Oh well, back to day 1 again tomorrow in terms of diet, but at least I've now managed the shred 3 times :)

I think I'm going to take extra packs to work tomorrow, as we're manning one of the call centres for Comic Relief, so I'll be at work till about 12:30am - crazily enough I'm sorting out the food for everyone, so 40 large pizzas from Dominos (I managed to resist eating any when we did Children in Need, hoping I can be as strong tomorrow night too.)

ahh cybill why dont you hold out on the shred until your in ketosis. dont worry its only a few mini stars its not gonna affect your weight loss. hope you stay strong tomorrow.

how are you today my dear?

Had a great day and night tonight - OK, so I came off my diet had a slice of pizza and some little dairy milk chunks. I really enjoyed the evening - I was sorting out food and drink for 90 people manning one of the call centres for Comic Relief. We had a brilliant evening, lots of fun - maybe I missed my calling as a trolley dolley!

Just trying to unwind now before going to sleep. I had loads of exercise too - lifting all the bottles of drink! And walking miles. I think I was on my feet walking pretty constantly from 6pm - midnight! Not sure it will be a good weigh-in tomorrow though... would be nice to STS but I think that may be optimistic!

Anyway, day 1 again tomorrow, and another day of shred. I'm really enjoying the workout DVD and starting to find it a little easier... well, in that I'm starting to get closer to finishing the workout... although think I may be shattered tomorrow after the long day today.

Oh well.... I will get to overweight, I will get to overweight... and I will do it soon. 1 stone to go... 1 stone to go....

Yeah, it was a great night :) feels good being part of something so worthwhile, and such a buzz doing something like that with so many other people too.

Cross with myself this morning as now 4.5lbs up, but hopefully the kick up the bum to actually get on with this plan and shift the rest of the weight.

I've now been and had my haircut and fresh colour today, so feeling better about how I look :)

You know that's just water in will be gone in a few days.

Amazing the difference getting your hair done can make to your mood.

Well I've had my shake for breakfast, been out and managed not to buy / eat any chocolate at the coop and resisted the free little chocolate doughnut things by the till - so doing better than yesterday :)
About to cook lunch for everyone, might make it something I don't particularly like to help this will power.... determined to get back into ketosis and back on track.

Morning 1 - check :D

come on cybill you can do it. were all on day 1 again lol.

well done on resisting the doughnuts Cybill! Im sure you can get back on track and have a great day!!...x

Sound like a fab night and well done for not going crazy on the food front

xxx

Well I've got through the afternoon now :) need to drink some more water. For some reason I'm finding it hard to drink today, but at least I've stuck to my packs. Just making tea for everyone, planning on having my soup. I think focusing on the packs and getting back on track with that first may be a good plan, rather than focusing on the shred. Hopefully once I'm back in ketosis I'll feel like I have more energy too.

Yeah, feeling good again today. Didn't really notice until last night but my asthma / breathing had got worse with the things I'd eaten. I'm feeling much better back on TS, had 2 packs so far today :)

I might do some gentler exercise this afternoon, and am sat here with all the bits to try and make my poster - which I keep putting off - I think I'm nervous about putting in writing in front of me my goals that I want to achieve. Last time I did this I had the goal 'I will lose 5 stone' on it, I lost the 5 stone, and then didn't go any further, so I'm determined this time to put my proper goal, which I think will be 10 stone. OK, talking myself into it, need to just write up the goal and get the poster made and I know it will help me achieve these goals :)

Wooohooo, finally did my poster :) Now need to sort out the frame for it and put it on the wall. I've decided I want to get to 11stone 3, which will be half my highest ever weight, and will be a total loss this time of 10.5 stone. I've also got hubby to measure my height, and it turns out I'm an inch shorter than I thought :( so my BMI is a little higher... oh well. Anyway, must go and change my details so my tickers are correct. Trying to summon back my initial motivation & excitement.

I'm going to Center Parcs at the start of May, and have a voucher towards an activity. I think I will do the photo session that gives you a free photo. My aim will be to get to officially overweight (at my new height :() by then - need to work out what that will be.

Back