The journey continues!

Does anyone else notice new things on their body? As I'm losing the weight, things like my feet are starting to look really different, as instead of being all fat & squidgy, you can now start to see things like I'm guessing they're the tendons & ligaments. I can also see my collarbone, and am starting to be able to feel my ribs... it's like a whole different body to 6 months ago!

Yeah, I have just started to notice that my feet don't hurt as much as they used to and that the cankles are disappearing so that you can actually now see the bone sticking out on the side of the ankle (not sure what it is called - but it is no longer buried in the fat ankles!). One day I might be able to look down and see my c section scar without having to lift my belly - but that one might just be a way off yet and (fingers crossed) maybe the scar will have faded to nothing then!!!

Yay, My Virtual Model is working again. Been playing around and here are my pictures:

Attachments

• mvm goal.jpg
    mvm goal.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 98
I'm loving your virtual model Cybil....such a lovely idea. You are doing such an amazing job and I love reading your diary. The feelings and sights of losing weight are such a happy bonus and will only get bigger and better for you xx

Feeling so good to be back on track at the moment. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in, I think it will be like a week 1. I felt a bit daft when I updated my signature to realise how much I really had faffed through the last couple of months, but pleased with myself that I've kept persevering and trying to get back on it. I'm sure there will be more ups and downs in the next few months, but excited to have found a positive steam at the moment :)

I'm having another exciting clothes day too, a size 12 skirt that I picked up from a clearance rail, ok, so it's elasticated and tight, but it does get on, and I feel fantastic wearing it. In my head I think when I reach goal I'll probably be about a size 12, so this is a real boost. It's also helping me to get over some of the negative voices in my head. When I first started LL a few years ago I bought myself a size 12 dress as my goal. I took mum shopping with me, and she was really negative saying that I would be better to buy a size 16 or 18, as she didn't want me to be disappointed when I didn't make it. I was really upset by this. I know in my head that she was meaning well and trying to protect me, but it really hurt. For me I know having really clear goals is something that I find really helpful. So today feels amazing, as fitting into a size 12 (albeit very elasticated) is helping me to realise that my goals of healthy bmi and a size 12 really are achievable for me.

Now just got to get a strategy clear in my head for the weekend. I'm going away for a few days, with dh and dd, going to Cornwall to see some friends. I think I'm going to do ws, but not sure whether I'll stick to one meal a day, or whether I'll weaken at the sight of the hotel breakfast!

Anyway, roll on wi in the morning :)

Good for you Rachel, fitting into smaller clothes is soooooo inspirational and motivating. I have loads of those airtight bags (you know the ones you suck with a hoover before closing) all sized up ready for me as I slim down. Got the 20's out today and was surpised some fit! A 12 is amazing- well done missy and good luck for WI tomorrow. I look forward to reading how you have done xx

Woo hoo....happy days all round hey Rachel. I just can't stop smiling at your skinny pics at the bottom of your threads- they are fab!

Hahahaa, just had the report through from that annoying medical chap. Apparently I should be able to eat 2789 calories a day and still lose weight.... what planet is he on? I've done low calorie diets before, and at 1000-1500 calories a day I struggle to shift the 1lb a week thing... 2789 calories a day I'd be looking like a weeble in no time at all.

Anyway, I'm happy with the diet, with the weight loss I'm achieving. I might go and see the supportive gp at my doctors, to talk it through with her, as she'll get sent a copy of this ridiculous report too.

Anyway, time to sleep, pleased to have got through another 100% day, and can't wait to my wi tomorrow, first good week (mix of ts & ws, but at least low carb) in a long time, so hoping for a good result on the scales.

And then time for a few days away, I can't wait.

Night night :)

Good luck for WI tomorrow - you'll do fab

xxx

:) fab loss well done xxx

8lbs.....Holy Moley Rachel that is fantastic. You must be thrilled. Well done on all your hard work. It's so motivating to see someone who has done this plan for so long still have such incredible losses. Hope you have a nice treat for all your hard work xx

Fantastic loss - well done!!!!!!!

xxx

Well done, thats a fantastic loss hun.

I seem to have come to a grinding halt so I hope it picks up again like yours has...x

8lb! That's brilliant! Stuff that doctor :)

Back